Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

just a few pics

Search this Thread

Old 28 December 2004, 07:11 PM
ukdave
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just a few pics

of mine and some of my mates cars. http://photobucket.com/albums/v365/scoobymad/
Old 28 December 2004, 07:51 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I thought that mark 2 golf looked fantastic until I saw the under bonnet shot then it just got better A mate is shortly about to do that to his using an S3 225 engine with cupra R 6 speed box Does he have any sort of idea what power it's running? What's the performance like?

Thanks
Old 28 December 2004, 08:06 PM
ukdave
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by paulpalmer
I thought that mark 2 golf looked fantastic until I saw the under bonnet shot then it just got better A mate is shortly about to do that to his using an S3 225 engine with cupra R 6 speed box Does he have any sort of idea what power it's running? What's the performance like?

Thanks
Hes had problems with the ecu,hes got an emerald one on but doesnt know wether to change it yet, at first he left his std gti gearbox in it and that lasted about 5mins lol,but he lost his job half way through doin it so hes had to throw in a passat box which has lasted well so far though gearing could be better not so good off the deck but devastating midrange,daz with the cupra t cant touch it and thats not std.He`s got another job now so will be sorting the gearbox/ecu i`ll let u know how he goes on.(p.s.he wasnt too keen on me taking some of these pics especially the enginebay ones as its not usually that grubby but it does get used everyday)
Old 28 December 2004, 08:12 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ukdave
Hes had problems with the ecu,hes got an emerald one on but doesnt know wether to change it yet, at first he left his std gti gearbox in it and that lasted about 5mins lol,but he lost his job half way through doin it so hes had to throw in a passat box which has lasted well so far though gearing could be better not so good off the deck but devastating midrange,daz with the cupra t cant touch it and thats not std.He`s got another job now so will be sorting the gearbox/ecu i`ll let u know how he goes on.(p.s.he wasnt too keen on me taking some of these pics especially the enginebay ones as its not usually that grubby but it does get used everyday)
lol I did think the engine bay looked grubby but you expect that for a daily driver I think my mate is going DTA He should find it alot better with a decent diff in and proper management Who did the install?
Old 28 December 2004, 08:40 PM
ukdave
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by paulpalmer
lol I did think the engine bay looked grubby but you expect that for a daily driver I think my mate is going DTA He should find it alot better with a decent diff in and proper management Who did the install?
171 performance in chesterfield (excuse my ignorance but whats dta)
Old 28 December 2004, 08:48 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ukdave
171 performance in chesterfield (excuse my ignorance but whats dta)
dta is a programmable engine management system
Old 29 December 2004, 03:19 PM
ukdave
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Nat21
All look very tidy
cheers not always had this good a group of cars though it takes time ha ha waiting for the insurance to go down lol.!!