Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

So many races! :)

Search this Thread

Old 21 February 2004, 12:06 PM
DJNafey
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking So many races! :)

It's the weekend and the sun's out, so the Impreza stays on the drive. Took out my modified 1979 Mini Estate for a bit of a burn this morning. Wanted to try out my new Hi-Lo adjustable suspension ... and to see how many races I could get Thanks to everyone that took part - I had a really nice time

The most memorable were:

New Fiesta Xetec on the A24, Horsham: Did you give up when I took off after that Beemer? I seemed to lose you quicker than I expected.

The bloke in the BMW 320i on the A24, Horsham: 0-100mph take-off from that roundabout and I was on your bumper the whole way. You couldn't pull a lead on me at all .... and you WERE trying! I was well pleased. However, I suspect that you were not

The bloke in the AMG Merc G-Wagon on the A23 through Crawley: Really surprised me how you booted off down the straights but, alas, your car doesn't seem to go round corners.

The girl in the 206 GTi on the A23 through Crawley: Congratulations, you are today's winner! The only one that I couldn't keep up with. You REALLY know how to make that thing move Are you single?

Long live my old Mini. May it continue to surprise people for years to come.