//////\\\\\Anyone interested in a Nissan 350Z Oct Delivery/////\\\\\

Search this Thread

Old 13 May 2003, 02:37 PM
Richard Work
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Hi everyone,

I put a deposit down on a Nissan 350Z when they were made available for sale. Unfortunately, I will not be taking delivery now - impending wedding costing much more than expeted etc the deposit was about £2,060.

The deposit is fully refundable so I can get my money back, but I was wondering if anyone was interested in taking it off my hands? All 400 cars have been sold now and there was great demand so anyone buyng one of the first allocation could be depreciation proof or sell on for a profit.

The car is Azure blue, with the GT pack (leather, 240 watt bose audio) and Rays alloys, more info here: http://www.nissan-350z.co.uk.

Drop me a mail if your interested - obviously I'm not accepting anything less than £2,060. I will be cancelling the order at the end of next week (24/05/03).

Cheers

Richard
Old 13 May 2003, 09:47 PM
UHF
Scooby Regular

Its a shame, because somebody somewhere is crying out for one of these and is trying to do anything they can to get thier hands on one, if only they came past scoobynet.

Sorry for not being very constructive but its a nice offer for people and its shame that the people looking for one wont be stopping past
Old 13 May 2003, 09:51 PM
S55 HOT
Scooby Regular

Question

How much is the car in total ?

Al
Old 13 May 2003, 10:13 PM
Bas
Scooby Regular

Placed an order too...order no 000143 confirmed

Richard, I don't mean to put a spanner in the works but I was led to believe that you couldn't sell your order on...you can only cancel your order and then everyone shifts up one in the queue. Or are you planning to take delivery and then pass the car on.

Shame that you can't hold on for the car though...I can't wait!

Bas
Old 13 May 2003, 10:41 PM
slasha
Scooby Regular

Bas, when did you receive your confirmation as all i've had to date is the receipt for my deposit sent to me. I'll get on to the dealer tomorrow now in any event. Cheers.

ps my deposit was put through at 3.51pm on the first day you could place an order so i'll be wanting an explanation from Nissan if i haven't got one of the first batch to arrive in October.

Have you bought yours to profit or to drive for a year and sell for same money(probably?). Mines the later unless £32k plus is being offered, which is what the jap imports are currently going for fully specced up as ours is.
Old 13 May 2003, 10:59 PM
Bas
Scooby Regular

slasha

I called my dealer the other day and he confirmed my order...I placed my order with the dealer a couple of weeks before the 'official' opening date so my order went through straight away.

My dealer did tell me though that a lot of other dealers had problems with the online ordering system.

Plan to keep mine for a bit...and then hopefully sell it on for not too much loss

Bas
Old 15 May 2003, 11:11 PM
slasha
Scooby Regular

Bas, called my dealer today and i've got car number 000130. Can't wait although i'll be sorry to see the scooby go unless as previously stated silly money is being offered for them upon release. Having read the message by someone who has just test driven an imported Z and reckons it's excellent value for £27,000 making Porsche, Audi, BMW etc look very expensive in comparison, i reckon offers of £30k plus will be made.