Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

My Integrale

Search this Thread

Old 27 August 2002, 11:14 PM
DrGrale
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

I Just got myself an old 1990 Integrale 8v. Im gonna put the 16v bonnet on it and the spoiler. I also want a leather interior. Anybody got or know of such items available in the north london area. please help i need to keep this cheap to smoke screen the money im gonna spend on mods to the engine.
Old 28 August 2002, 09:21 AM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wink

L&M in high wycombe sell second hand bits cheap they are on 01494 538899 or speak to Barry Waterhouse at evolution engineering down near the elephant and castle. Sorry I don't have Barrys number also try here http://forums.delphiforums.com/evoforum enjoy yourself in it 'til it brakes I have had a 16 valve over 3 years and managed 3,000 miles in it it keeps braking [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Paul
Old 28 August 2002, 04:24 PM
DrGrale
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

sorry to here the trouble youve had cheers for the no.s i hope this ones a little better than that its had a few mods done and a sh*t load of money spent on it in the past 6 years. anyway thanks again ill give them a ring this car has been to l&m before i got about 2grands worth of receipts the last owner spent with them sounds good.