pulled by cops

Search this Thread

Old 10 April 2009, 09:21 PM
RS74
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pulled by cops

Posted - 10/04/2009 : 21:15:26
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on my way to fuel up last night ,as i was going up the bypass near my house, i came off the round about and accelerated pretty hard to about 55mph (i was in a 40 zone). as i slowed down to 40mph i was over taken by a fiesta zetec s , as i was going round the next round about i noticed a car coming rapidly behind me ,as he had his head lights on i could'nt see what it was until he was up my **** ..... it was a police bmw. i thought they are going for the fiesta but NO they pulled me . straight away they said i was speeding which they had no proof off and did'nt give me a ticket or any points. they did say if i was caught speeding again in the next twelve months they could confiscate my car i said when did that law come in and he did'nt answer. next the other copper checked my tints even though i was down i dark street and it was dark he said the front windows are allowing 50% of light in and have to allow 70% . so i got a £30 fine for that and i was told to remove the tints. what annoys me the most as i was talking to the officers three boy racers in bmws and a rover screamed past us .i said don't you think you should be pulling people like that instead of me , just nippin out for some fuel. they ignored me and gave me my ticket.. me personally ,i think they were targeting a scoob. i still can't get over the taking my car off me bit ... never heard of that before. and in day light you can't really tell the front windows have tints.. NOT HAPPY .. happy easter every one
Old 10 April 2009, 09:41 PM
s70rjw
Scooby Senior

I'm not trying to be clever here, but you say you were doing 55 in a 40, then complain you were stopped? Whatsmore you got a S59 warning for your manner of driving rather than £60 and 3 points. Were your tints legal? Personally, I think you were treated more than fairly.
Old 10 April 2009, 09:53 PM
RS74
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by s70rjw
I'm not trying to be clever here, but you say you were doing 55 in a 40, then complain you were stopped? Whatsmore you got a S59 warning for your manner of driving rather than £60 and 3 points. Were your tints legal? Personally, I think you were treated more than fairly.
my point i'm try to get across is when i was doing 55mph the cops were nowhere to be seen. and the fiesta went passed me . so why did'nt they pull him. by the time the police were behind me i was well in the speed limit . i think they must off heard me accelerate hard.and thought i was going much faster than i was.
Old 14 April 2009, 05:04 AM
gownzy
Scooby Newbie

coz we have fast cars we are all up to sumthin an its wot you get with police "bestards"
Old 14 April 2009, 10:22 AM
subarujimmy
Scooby Regular

What area were you in mate?

Jimmy
Old 18 April 2009, 04:19 PM
999wrx
Scooby Regular

Section 59 of the police reform act is when you drive your car, bike, trike etc in an anti social manner they give you a warning that last for 12 months. The warning is against you personally and your car. For example if your mate drives your car like a tit and gets stopped then they can confiscate your car even tho your not driving it! Take it easy and remember most traffic cops use the 'attitude test'