Northern (England) Northern Meetings & Events

Taking some time out

Search this Thread

Old 10 August 2001, 01:01 PM
MichelleWRX1994
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Is what I will be doing for a while......

I have managed to relieve myself of one of my mobile phones, so if you ring the 07718531450 number I am not using it anymore, mail me for my other number.

See you all soon,

Take care,

Michelle.

xx
Old 10 August 2001, 01:11 PM
MichelleWRX1994
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

I cannot believe I am going to do this, but I have requested a final figure on the finance in order to see how much is left to clear.

Scoob is going to have to go............
Old 10 August 2001, 03:36 PM
CharlieWhiskey
Scooby Regular

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! 'chelle you can't get rid of the Scoob!

If you do you are throwing all that money away! Keep it & keep having fun in it!
Old 10 August 2001, 05:30 PM
RonaldoH
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Its not going to be easy, and thats when friends may be needed.

Just yell!

Gutted for you.

R
Old 10 August 2001, 05:58 PM
banshi
Scooby Regular

CHELL!!!!!.....................

RING
Old 10 August 2001, 06:00 PM
banshi
Scooby Regular

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by banshi:
<B>CHELL!!!!!.....................

RING[/quote]

TONIGHT

Old 10 August 2001, 06:49 PM
boomer
Scooby Senior

Wink

Michelle,

you can't sell the Scooby yet - i still haven't seen it!!!!!!!

mb

Trending Topics

Old 10 August 2001, 08:03 PM
Mellow Yellow !
Scooby Regular

M,
Put it away, throw a dust sheet over it and just hang out with us all, be my pax for as long and as many meets as you want, I'm away in a few hours, ring Barry and have a good ol chinwag, lots happenin, loads going on, no-one can beat the team of M.A & C.K.
Old 10 August 2001, 08:55 PM
Clarey
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Michelle,

I know how you feel, i also read/post less and contemplate life without a scoob more each day (a couple of bad shifts in work don't help matters)

Phil
(who had the insurance engineer inspect his car yesterday, and made a well known saying out of the following two words: "off" and "write"......i could always make some coffe tables out of my 18's )
Old 10 August 2001, 11:12 PM
ChrisB

Unhappy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>(who had the insurance engineer inspect his car yesterday, and made a well known saying out of the following two words: "off" and "write"......i could always make some coffe tables out of my 18's )<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's that bad Phil?

Hope you get them to see sense - is it worth speaking to body shop TSL use? Great job on Michelle's car IMHO.

ChrisB.
Old 11 August 2001, 01:58 AM
pedr1co
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

hang on chelle!! u promised me a pax! and more to the point! i don't wanna lose my regular pax wiv da mellow man!

sort it hon!

tc pt
Old 11 August 2001, 06:50 AM
MichelleWRX1994
Scooby Regular

Arrow

Thank guys for the support, but unfortunately this car is DRAINING my finances away, it really must go, I hate to say it, I don't want it to go.

Nothing worse than getting rid of something you have wanted for years and worked so damn hard to save up and get. It was a major achievement for me, even £2500 insurance didn't put me off!!!! Despite my mum not wanting me to have the car because she is worried I may write it off and do myself some severe damage, she is happy for me to have it cos it makes me happy. And it does. Nothing like theat evil kick when the boost comes on full at 4000 revs and vrooooom.....
Dad thinks it is the dog's bollocks, but my dad is just great. (don't tell him I said that )

I am leaving my job as I feel very unhappy there and it really isn't what I want to do, no matter how much I earn there, I feel it is very important to enjoy what you do, and I loathe it. Therefore I feel it best for me and the company to part ways, I spoke to the acting depot manager and had a pretty good heart to heart with him. I felt for once that he actually listened to what I said and constructively answered questions as well offering seemingly good advice.
If I fail to find something with the equivelant earnings, scoob will have to go, no ifs no buts.
If I find something with more then *rubs hands with glee*..........who knows!

I don't know what to do at the moment.......

Phil, that is really bad news Try TSL they did a super job on mine, would be such a shame to write off a lovely car like yours, and the insurance will only fix it and Q plate it!!!! Get on the case Been meaning to ask you how you and the car are........

Mellow, thanks, but I don't want to upset Pedr1co It is really fun winding you up on runs!!! I look forward to plenty more But no mints this time!!!!

Banshi, spoke to you last night....erm, speak to you again!!! Soon......

Erm anyone I promised pax rides in, don't worry before she goes, there will be a pax ceremony week!!

Take care all,

Michelle.

[This message has been edited by MichelleWRX1994 (edited 11 August 2001).]
Old 11 August 2001, 06:59 AM
MichelleWRX1994
Scooby Regular

Wink

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by Mellow Yellow !:
<B>M,
Put it away, throw a dust sheet over it and just hang out with us all, be my pax for as long and as many meets as you want, I'm away in a few hours, ring Barry and have a good ol chinwag, lots happenin, loads going on, no-one can beat the team of M.A & C.K. [/quote]

I would but where the hell would I keep it? I think that would be the best option for now, I am not wanting to re-insure it at the moment and only a couple of weeks are left if that.

Can we get M.A & C.K. on a sunstrip LOL

Only kidding,

M.
Old 11 August 2001, 07:53 AM
ScooBabe
Scooby Regular

Michelle,

I'm really sorry to hear this. One thing's for sure tho' is that you can't leave us!!!

You really brighten things up round here, so Scoob or no Scoob please stay around. You are more than welcome to sit in with me at any time,although maybe Mellow's offer is better if you want a more sedate ride

I'm glad you've rung Banshi and hope that you come to the right decision after weighing up the pros and cons....obviously I hope you can keep her!!

look forward to seeing the MA + CK sunvisor strip

Chin up gal, I'll ring ya later

Amandax
Old 11 August 2001, 10:39 AM
CharlieWhiskey
Scooby Regular

Apo-logies 'chelle for postin the link but I just thought you needed your mates

Glad to know you did phone banshi It's always good to talk.

Whatever you have to do with 'Little Miss', as Amanda says <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR><B>You really brighten things up round here, so Scoob or no Scoob please stay around[/quote]

Anyway you are supposed to be her navigator in the Pug so why not in a Scoob?

You are welcome to navigate for me any day & remember we still need to sort out the middle bit of Wales, in my sedate UK 'shopping cart' if you can stand the pace

Chris

[This message has been edited by CharlieWhiskey (edited 11 August 2001).]
Old 11 August 2001, 10:40 AM
CharlieWhiskey
Scooby Regular

Is there an echo in here? Doh!

Edited 'cos I'm a Muppet

[This message has been edited by CharlieWhiskey (edited 11 August 2001).]
Old 11 August 2001, 03:25 PM
banshi
Scooby Regular

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by MichelleWRX1994:
<B> I would but where the hell would I keep it? M.[/quote]

There's always space for you and/or the car at my place on a semi-permanent/permanent basis.

Wouldn't notice another old wreck around the place!

B

Old 11 August 2001, 06:04 PM
Kosy
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Unhappy

Hi Michelle,

Sorry for such a late post but i managed to miss this thread cause its "hidden" in Northern!

I don't know what to say, im really sorry if you have to sell your car. It's as obvious to me as it is to everyone else how much you love it. All this and youre unhappy at work too. I am really really sorry.

I'd like to thank you loads for sending me a nice reply when u found out that my car has been totalled. You've got a great nack of making people feel better eh

I really hope everything works out. You don't know whats around the corner, u might get a new job that you like (with better pay even) and that would solve these 2 problems in one go. Head up ok!!!! (Thats an order )

Take care

Kos (Fingers crossed)
Old 11 August 2001, 07:08 PM
Charlie H
Scooby Regular

Michelle - I'm sorry it's come to such a hard decision but I know what it's like. I'm looking at finding £4,000 to pay of the ex-missus and am considering selling the scoob as I can't really afford another loan It failed it's mot this morning and is gonna cost me about £450 to get through, which is more expense I don't need. I love my car dearly but I can't afford any more debt at the moment. Why is life so cruel

Stay in touch with us all though, you've got no excuse there
Old 12 August 2001, 04:27 PM
BOB.T
Scooby Senior

Chelle, it could be worse, I got beaten by a Metro up Santa Pods 1/4 mile

Keep coming to meets, pax with me if you like, keep posting and don't forget the muppets

bob