company based in Poland.

Search this Thread

Old 13 March 2013, 08:48 PM
David_Dickson
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default company based in Poland.

Hi,
Is there any way to check if a company based in Poland is legit?
I have found a place selling used plant equipment that interests me, but obviously am wary of going in too deep and sending money to a company that might be some kind of scam.

Googling their website comes up with nothing but their own site....I cant find commentaries about the company.

www.machinestrade.eu

Thanks.
Old 14 March 2013, 01:12 AM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

Somewhat bizarrely, this page on their website lists an address in Budapest, Hungary, although the VAT number on there is the same as on the page saying they're from Poland.

Seem legit enough to me, despite that, but speak to your CAB or local equivalent, and see if they can help with a Polish or Hungarian Companies House type search.
Old 14 March 2013, 09:52 AM
David_Dickson
Scooby Regular

Yes, I noticed that address is in Hungary. They seem to have a few depots in various locations. It all seems legit enough though. I have contacted them about a machine and am just waiting for them to reply about payment methods.
Old 18 March 2013, 08:00 PM
steph61300
Scooby Newbie

bonjour je suis sur le point d acheter dans cet societe( machinestrade) avez vous fait affaire ? est ce une société sérieuse merci de vos réponse si possible rapidement merci
Old 18 March 2013, 09:33 PM
RobsyUK
Scooby Regular

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts

Maybe that's where the local frames jcb ended up
Old 18 March 2013, 10:21 PM
David_Dickson
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by steph61300
bonjour je suis sur le point d acheter dans cet societe( machinestrade) avez vous fait affaire ? est ce une société sérieuse merci de vos réponse si possible rapidement merci

Je n'ai rien acheté.
Je n'ai pas la confiance pour envoyer 7 000Euro en Pologne vers une entreprise que je ne connais pas, et Je n'ai pas vu aucun commentaire de eux.
Il ressemble une bonne affaire, mais je suis pas sûr.....
Old 02 July 2013, 10:50 AM
claudetilly
Scooby Newbie

Thumbs up machinestrade.eu

Originally Posted by steph61300

Salut ,
A
u début du mars
j'ai acheté d'eux, une mini pelle Volvo ec25 avec une remorque de 3 tonnes. la seule problème a été avec la livraison, la pelle a été livrée sans problèmes après 5 jours comme prévu, mais la remorque est arrivée après 3 semaines. j'ai aussi acheté deux godets d'occasion, aussi livraison sans problèmes. je ne sais pas rien à propos de la garantie je ne l'ai pas utilisé car la machine marche toujours (ils ont changé l'huile et tout avant me faire la livraison). conclusion: ils me paraissent une petite société qui essaye de faire le mieux, les prix sont très bons (sinon imbattables), ils ont été sérieux mais vérifiez les dates exactes de livraison pour éviter les surprises (et les retards).

Trending Topics

Old 02 July 2013, 10:50 AM
claudetilly
Scooby Newbie

Salut ,
Au début du mars j'ai acheté d'eux, une mini pelle Volvo ec25 avec une remorque de 3 tonnes. la seule problème a été avec la livraison, la pelle a été livrée sans problèmes après 5 jours comme prévu, mais la remorque est arrivée après 3 semaines. j'ai aussi acheté deux godets d'occasion, aussi livraison sans problèmes. je ne sais pas rien à propos de la garantie je ne l'ai pas utilisé car la machine marche toujours (ils ont changé l'huile et tout avant me faire la livraison). conclusion: ils me paraissent une petite société qui essaye de faire le mieux, les prix sont très bons (sinon imbattables), ils ont été sérieux mais vérifiez les dates exactes de livraison pour éviter les surprises (et les retards).
Old 02 July 2013, 11:22 AM
Graz
Scooby Regular

Is this the scoobynet.fr section

Old 02 July 2013, 11:30 AM
ReallyReallyGoodMeat
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by claudetilly
(et les retards).
You're in the right place
Old 02 July 2013, 12:22 PM
Mouser
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Graz
Is this the scoobynet.fr section

Ouais!
Old 02 July 2013, 01:41 PM
Shaid
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ReallyReallyGoodMeat
You're in the right place

Old 02 July 2013, 06:12 PM
RobsyUK
Scooby Regular

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts

Hi?
Old 02 July 2013, 08:11 PM
nick172sport
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by claudetilly
Salut ,
Au début du mars j'ai acheté d'eux, une mini pelle Volvo ec25 avec une remorque de 3 tonnes. la seule problème a été avec la livraison, la pelle a été livrée sans problèmes après 5 jours comme prévu, mais la remorque est arrivée après 3 semaines. j'ai aussi acheté deux godets d'occasion, aussi livraison sans problèmes. je ne sais pas rien à propos de la garantie je ne l'ai pas utilisé car la machine marche toujours (ils ont changé l'huile et tout avant me faire la livraison). conclusion: ils me paraissent une petite société qui essaye de faire le mieux, les prix sont très bons (sinon imbattables), ils ont été sérieux mais vérifiez les dates exactes de livraison pour éviter les surprises (et les retards).
Good day, at first March I bought them, a mini peels Volvo ec25 with a trailer of 3 tons. the only problem was with the delivery, the peels was delivered without problems after 5 days as foreseen, but the trailer arrived after 3 weeks. I also bought two godets of occasion, also delivery without problems. I do not know nothing about the guarantee I do not have it not used for the machine always walks (they changed the oil and all before to be done me the delivery). conclusion: they appear me a small corporation that tries to do the better, the prices are very good (otherwise unbeatable), they were serious but verify the exact dates of delivery to avoid the surprises (and the delays
Old 03 July 2013, 07:58 AM
David_Dickson
Scooby Regular

Well, there is a bump from the past....

I never bothered with this in the end....it did and still does smell like a scam. Their prices are way too cheap compared to other vendors in the same country, and there are still no other commentaries on the net about them, aside from Johnny One Post up there ^^^
Old 03 July 2013, 04:14 PM
scoobeenut
Scooby Regular

From what I've heard a lot of plant, equipment and Land Rovers being stolen in this country seem to be ending up in Poland.
Old 03 July 2013, 04:31 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by nick172sport
Good day, at first March I bought them, a mini peels Volvo ec25 with a trailer of 3 tons. the only problem was with the delivery, the peels was delivered without problems after 5 days as foreseen, but the trailer arrived after 3 weeks. I also bought two godets of occasion, also delivery without problems. I do not know nothing about the guarantee I do not have it not used for the machine always walks (they changed the oil and all before to be done me the delivery). conclusion: they appear me a small corporation that tries to do the better, the prices are very good (otherwise unbeatable), they were serious but verify the exact dates of delivery to avoid the surprises (and the delays
Google Translate does a much better job...

"Hi,
At the beginning of March I bought them a mini excavator Volvo ec25 with a trailer 3 tons. the only problem was with the delivery, the excavator was delivered without problems after 5 days as expected, but the trailer has arrived after 3 weeks. I also bought two used buckets, also delivered without problems. I do not know anything about the warranty I have not used since the machine still works (they changed the oil and everything to me before delivery). Conclusion: they seem a small company trying to do the best, prices are very good (if not unbeatable), they were serious but check the exact dates of delivery to avoid surprises (and delays).
"