Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Manny Pacquiao "Gays Must Be Put To Death"

Search this Thread

Old 16 May 2012, 02:13 PM
Dedrater
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Manny Pacquiao "Gays Must Be Put To Death"

I did have a lot of respect for this guy, but what an absolute hypercritical **** head he really is..

If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads
Last time i looked, the bible also forbid adulterers and bodily tattoos, you f**king tit. It is just ridiculous what religion can convince people to think

http://www.examiner.com/article/pacq...-s-words-first
Old 16 May 2012, 02:33 PM
urban
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Many would also disagree to a man knocking lumps out of another man
Old 16 May 2012, 02:49 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Religion or no religion, I still think that it is not natural.
Old 16 May 2012, 02:53 PM
greenonedave
Scooby Regular

Its got nothing to do with religion, Homosexuality just aint natural,
Old 16 May 2012, 03:03 PM
Dedrater
Scooby Regular

That is quite an outdated view you two have. Do you think blacks and women should be afforded the same rights as white men? You are on the wrong side of history

Last edited by Dedrater; 16 May 2012 at 03:05 PM.
Old 16 May 2012, 03:10 PM
CupraT
Scooby Regular

It would appear to be natural for some people.

Never understand why it would bother anyone how people choose to live their lives......far worse things out there to worry about
Old 16 May 2012, 03:11 PM
greenonedave
Scooby Regular

Many black Africans have very strong anti gay views, so do many women, it has nothing to do with history, does being in the 21st century alter your man body design to accept a ***** stuck up it waste disposal exit ?

Last edited by greenonedave; 16 May 2012 at 03:12 PM.
Old 16 May 2012, 03:14 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Dedrater
Do you think blacks and women should be afforded the same rights as white men?
That isn't quite the same though is it?

Black people and women should be seen as equal as they are no less that the rest of us.

Sexual preference should be male/female. Anything else isn't natural no matter how much anyone says "modern society".
Old 16 May 2012, 03:23 PM
jef
Scooby Regular

how the **** can a man with those thoughts have gotten any power? political or otherwise?

weve to, fear god, and "just beleive" lol what a total lunatic!!
Old 16 May 2012, 03:25 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

How is it unnatural? You're mistaking "natural" when you actually mean prejudice. Homosexuality in the animal kingdom is quite common.

Either way, I wouldn't argue with Pacquiao!!

Last edited by jonc; 16 May 2012 at 03:27 PM.
Old 16 May 2012, 03:27 PM
Dedrater
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by EddScott
That isn't quite the same though is it?

Black people and women should be seen as equal as they are no less that the rest of us.

Sexual preference should be male/female. Anything else isn't natural no matter how much anyone says "modern society".
So you are actually saying say gay people should not have the same rights as everyone else and that they are beneath you, as in you have the moral authority over them.

Bloody hell.
Old 16 May 2012, 03:33 PM
Ant
Scooby Regular

Who cares really?
Old 16 May 2012, 03:45 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Not sure why it isnt natrual, you shove your chap in a suitable orifice when it is erect, jiggle it back and forth and the resistance stimulates the nerve endings and eventually you ejaculate, gay or straight, regardless of whether it appeals or not it would work, straight **** stars do Gay **** which I find a bit strange but they do, if you had a gun at your head I suspect you might be able to manage it. If we were mentioning giving your missus some attention int his area there would be lots of mentions of when we got our "Brown Wings" and hearty back slapping, that isnt really any different in terms of the mechanics of it. my point is you make the choice by what visually stimulates you, the business end doesnt really care, it just isnt that clever and anyway I dont think being gay is entirely 24 hours a day having **** sex, I dont think all gay men actually partake according to the gay chaps I have met.

I dont know why people cant accept that some blokes like blokes and some ladies like other ladies, I think fragile male ego's like to distance themselves from it by making statements like thinking Gays should be killed, are we meant to think that this fella is so manly and straight, so sure of his credentials he would take a test to confirm his heterosexual credentials that would mean he is shot through the head if found he is gay, wow, he must be really really straight but actually it makes me more suspicious as to why he would feel so passionately about someone elses sex life.

I just reckon if a bloke likes men as much as I like women, whats the point of him conforming to the norm, it isnt like we are short of people breeding and need to draft gays in to help us straight people out. It is only one aspect of a person, the rest is the same, you get some unpleasant gay people same as straight ones and the reverse situation.
Old 16 May 2012, 03:49 PM
urban
Scooby Regular

So you are actually saying say gay people should not have the same rights as everyone else and that they are beneath you, as in you have the moral authority over them.
yes and yes
Old 16 May 2012, 03:52 PM
Truss
Scooby Regular

im with gear head and the rest. its obviously mechanically possible as you've meticulously and graphically pointed out j4cko , but the way we are designed biologically suggests otherwise to me imo. not saying that homo's should be treated differently, or have less rights or anything, but i don't think its "normal".
Why would you want to put your end in a hairy ****ty hole when you can pot the pink instead ?!
Old 16 May 2012, 03:53 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

Bloody hell.
My post doesn't say any of that.

The analogy used was that abuse of black people and not allowing women to vote until the turn of the last century was in the same tone as intolerance to gay people. It isn't the same.

I'll retract the "natural" statement as I agree it goes on in all species.

Frankly, if someone is gay it doesn't really bother me but I'm not prepared to accept wholeheartedly just because society says I am supposed to.
Old 16 May 2012, 03:58 PM
urban
Scooby Regular

Fine example - why should two homosexuals be allowed to adopt a child?
Old 16 May 2012, 04:04 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

I think the point is Truss, they see, as a rule the alternative to their preference with as much distaste as we see to our alternative, lets face it you arent really going to (appreciate it isnt so bad these days) go through all the agro of coming out if you really fancy women.

I know what I like, I am secure in that (as the sysadmin who has access to my internet history at work will attest ) so I have no hangups, I dont want to see it in action but if gay chaps enjoy it then more power to them, blokes arent quite as fussy as women so I reckon they get loads more sex than most straight blokes if so inclined, if I had been a fancier of chaps I would have been down the gay village like a Rat up a drainpipe with a cheery "by the way Mum, im gay" on the way out, if any of my three lads "bats for the other side" I am not going to waste any time on "getting used to it" or doing any disowning, life is too short, rarely goes how you want or expect and is never perfect, if you wait for that to happen you will die dissapointed.
Old 16 May 2012, 04:10 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Bloody hell.
So my view has to the same as yours?

Why can't I hold the view that gay relationships are not natural without being branded a racist?

Typical do-gooder attitude.
Old 16 May 2012, 04:11 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by greenonedave
Many black Africans have very strong anti gay views, so do many women, it has nothing to do with history, does being in the 21st century alter your man body design to accept a ***** stuck up it waste disposal exit ?

some find it OK.

Never ceases to amaze me how some people hide behind and twist religion to suit their own ends...

Last edited by The Zohan; 16 May 2012 at 04:13 PM.
Old 16 May 2012, 04:24 PM
Truss
Scooby Regular

fair comment j4cko, can't really disagree with you! What people do is up to them, i can't see why people do it, but hey.
That newspaper page cannot be for real...
Old 16 May 2012, 04:37 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Truss
fair comment j4cko, can't really disagree with you! What people do is up to them, i can't see why people do it, but hey.
That newspaper page cannot be for real...
It is real, Nigerian I believe.

Quite common out there as homosexuality is illegal!

I really couldn't care what two guys get up to, but I will not be told that they should be able to marry and adopt children.

The human race has developed and evolved through male/female relationships producing offspring and raising a family. Nothing will change that fact.
Old 16 May 2012, 04:44 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

"downloading his sperm into my butt" If only we had such candid news reporting over here.
Old 16 May 2012, 05:35 PM
Dedrater
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gear Head
So my view has to the same as yours?

Why can't I hold the view that gay relationships are not natural without being branded a racist?

Typical do-gooder attitude.
Homophobia is like racism, it is a form of bigotry, you are branding people who are gay, unnatural (a word used to describe vampires and such like) and so you are seeking to dehumanise them and so reduce there worth as humans so deny them equal rights.

If you really think about it, it is shocking behavior.

Who was that women a few weeks back saying that gay couples should not be allowed to bring up a child? Anyway, it came out she was a single parent, the farther had left her before the child was born and she hadn't had a stable relationship since. So it is not ok for two men/women to bring a child up, but ok for lone parents?! Makes no sence.
Old 16 May 2012, 05:50 PM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by greenonedave
You're just scared of getting bummed. Don't worry you're not John Travolta's type. Relax.
Old 16 May 2012, 05:53 PM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Gear Head
You sound like you might be in denial. Did anything happen to you? Perhaps in Sunday School?
Old 16 May 2012, 06:08 PM
mrmadcap
Scooby Regular

There is no such thing as a gay gay man.
Old 16 May 2012, 06:19 PM
jef
Scooby Regular

nothing that happens is un-natural,

if it was, it wouldnt happen.

whats the problem with gays? ive got a problem with some peoples veiws and personalities, but its not restricted to a race/sexual preferance or religion.

things i dont agree with may be more prevelant in certain groups of humans, but it cant be a blanket generalisation.

why is being a bender or a bean such a problem? aslong as they conform to my interpretation of generally acceptable moral behaviour, i dont really give a fck what people do tbh
Old 16 May 2012, 06:23 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Ant
Who cares really?
Manny Pacquiao, obviously. Do keep up.
Old 16 May 2012, 06:28 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Hands up! Who's a gayer on here then