Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

The F**KING Post Office!

Search this Thread

Old 24 November 2011, 06:12 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry The F**KING Post Office!

I've sold some stuff on ebay, for which the auctions finished Monday. A couple of my buyers are in Ireland, so obviously I need to recalculate the postage.

Can I get the prices from the Post Office website? Can I bollox, because that part of the site is down for maintenance, and has been for FOUR NIGHTS and counting now

So I've tried the telephone alternative this evening, and I've been on the phone now for nearly 30 minutes waiting for somebody to speak to me :

Looks like I'm going to have to waste another lunch hour, in an unventilated room, full of p1ss-stinking old *******, again tomorrow

Public Servants, be grateful for what you have, because if it was down to me you'd have **** all
Old 24 November 2011, 06:18 PM
jef
Scooby Regular

not jst go done and send personally?

know what you men, i went to post bits, first post office, power cut closed. next closed down for good, 3rd on lunch hour!!

was livid to say the least
Old 24 November 2011, 06:55 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

The sooner they are privatised, the better.

Ours has a big sign saying, "Keep your business here!"

Can you tax a car there? Nope
They got Passport forms then? Nope.
OK, then, International Reply coupons? Nope.

And to cap it off, it closes for two hours for lunch
Old 24 November 2011, 07:24 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by CrisPDuk
I've sold some stuff on ebay, for which the auctions finished Monday. A couple of my buyers are in Ireland, so obviously I need to recalculate the postage.

Can I get the prices from the Post Office website? Can I bollox, because that part of the site is down for maintenance, and has been for FOUR NIGHTS and counting now

So I've tried the telephone alternative this evening, and I've been on the phone now for nearly 30 minutes waiting for somebody to speak to me :

Looks like I'm going to have to waste another lunch hour, in an unventilated room, full of p1ss-stinking old *******, again tomorrow

Public Servants, be grateful for what you have, because if it was down to me you'd have **** all
If you post weight/weights then I'll see if I can find my price book and post price/s. Assume they are under 2 kgs and can go into jiffy?

It's Royal Mail site you want btw

dl