ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   The F**KING Post Office! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/914518-the-f-king-post-office.html)

CrisPDuk 24 November 2011 06:12 PM

The F**KING Post Office!

I've sold some stuff on ebay, for which the auctions finished Monday. A couple of my buyers are in Ireland, so obviously I need to recalculate the postage.

Can I get the prices from the Post Office website? Can I bollox, because that part of the site is down for maintenance, and has been for FOUR NIGHTS and counting now :mad:

So I've tried the telephone alternative this evening, and I've been on the phone now for nearly 30 minutes waiting for somebody to speak to me :brickwall:

Looks like I'm going to have to waste another lunch hour, in an unventilated room, full of p1ss-stinking old fcukers, again tomorrow :( :mad:

Public Servants, be grateful for what you have, because if it was down to me you'd have fcuk all :mad: :mad:

jef 24 November 2011 06:18 PM

not jst go done and send personally?

know what you men, i went to post bits, first post office, power cut closed. next closed down for good, 3rd on lunch hour!!

was livid to say the least

alcazar 24 November 2011 06:55 PM

The sooner they are privatised, the better.

Ours has a big sign saying, "Keep your business here!"

Can you tax a car there? Nope
They got Passport forms then? Nope.
OK, then, International Reply coupons? Nope.

And to cap it off, it closes for two hours for lunch

hutton_d 24 November 2011 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 10348370)
The sooner they are privatised, the better.

Ours has a big sign saying, "Keep your business here!"

Can you tax a car there? Nope
They got Passport forms then? Nope.
OK, then, International Reply coupons? Nope.

And to cap it off, it closes for two hours for lunch

My local PO (small village) will quite happily tax my car and they have whatever form I've asked them for. They also have a free to use cash machine and they never shut for lunch.

You should move to the country :thumb:

Dave

David Lock 24 November 2011 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by CrisPDuk (Post 10348290)
I've sold some stuff on ebay, for which the auctions finished Monday. A couple of my buyers are in Ireland, so obviously I need to recalculate the postage.

Can I get the prices from the Post Office website? Can I bollox, because that part of the site is down for maintenance, and has been for FOUR NIGHTS and counting now :mad:

So I've tried the telephone alternative this evening, and I've been on the phone now for nearly 30 minutes waiting for somebody to speak to me :brickwall:

Looks like I'm going to have to waste another lunch hour, in an unventilated room, full of p1ss-stinking old fcukers, again tomorrow :( :mad:

Public Servants, be grateful for what you have, because if it was down to me you'd have fcuk all :mad: :mad:

If you post weight/weights then I'll see if I can find my price book and post price/s. Assume they are under 2 kgs and can go into jiffy?

It's Royal Mail site you want btw

dl