Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry 102 foreign criminals and illegal immigrants we can't deport

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...nt-deport.html
Old 12 June 2011, 03:04 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

Its no suprise really is it...only 102...
Old 12 June 2011, 03:31 PM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

It's total insanity. The human rights laws are ridiculous, or at least the way idiot Judges have interpreted them is.

Most disgusting of all are the Lawyers who make money and careers out of keeping these people in the UK.
Old 12 June 2011, 03:58 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

It's all bullcrap. We COULD deport them if we wished, but our government hasn't the bottle to go against the EC like the other European states do. They do as they are told, then, when anyone complains, blame Europe.

Does anyone else think that the Italians deporting a boatload of Eastern Europeans last year was legal according to the EC? No, and neither do I, but they did it.
Old 12 June 2011, 05:28 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

The government have a very simple choice - deport them, they came here, they broke the law knowing that it will lead to deportation and they chose to break the law. Deporting them sends a very clear message to other criminals and get rid of the scumbags who broke the law - to hell with ECHR and European law!

It is about time we looked after the citizens of this country first and foremost!

Failing to deport them sends a clear message because at the moment this country is a joke when it comes to being a soft touch!

AP, who lives in a £500,000 housing association flat close to one of London’s most desirable streets, was jailed for 18 months by Ipswich Crown Court in May 2008 for possession of cocaine with intent to supply. His criminal record included battery of his partner in August 2007. He was handed a community sentence, which he breached and was later given a suspended two-year jail sentence.

I am sick to the back teeth of this sort of woolly-minded PC fools bowing down to laws that do nothing for the people of this country and the rights of others first. About time this was stopped once and for all...

Last edited by The Zohan; 13 June 2011 at 02:16 PM.
Old 12 June 2011, 05:38 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

There appears to be a failure in which law take presidence over the other which in other EU countries don't seem to have a issue with.

I.e the Italians and French enforce their laws and rule in priority jurisdiction to any contradicting EU laws. It appears that in the UK we apply EU laws in priority to our own.

So why don't we do the same; If they contradict, then what exactly is the EU going to do about it....ask us for more bail-out money?

One bill change to UK governing to automatically assume UK laws and judgements take ruling authority over EU law. Simples.
Old 13 June 2011, 01:40 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I am beginning to think that it is not so much lack of bottle, but that there is a more sinister reason behind all the subservience that we see from our leaders and the opposition.

Les

Trending Topics

Old 13 June 2011, 01:48 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
I am beginning to think that it is not so much lack of bottle, but that there is a more sinister reason behind all the subservience that we see from our leaders and the opposition.

Les
Which is?

To me It's just lack of bottle for fear of upsetting our Euro masters!
Old 13 June 2011, 03:51 PM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ALi-B
There appears to be a failure in which law take presidence over the other which in other EU countries don't seem to have a issue with.

I.e the Italians and French enforce their laws and rule in priority jurisdiction to any contradicting EU laws. It appears that in the UK we apply EU laws in priority to our own.

So why don't we do the same; If they contradict, then what exactly is the EU going to do about it....ask us for more bail-out money?

One bill change to UK governing to automatically assume UK laws and judgements take ruling authority over EU law. Simples.
If member states' laws took precedence over EU laws then there would be no point in EU laws.

These EU human rights laws just seem back to front to me. I have no problem with the law enshrining natural rights, BUT it is quite clear that for the state to take sanctions against people/criminals (an absolutely intergral part of any justice system) then some of those rights must be violated.

For example freedom of movement is a natural right (not sure if it is a EU human right though), but if you are going to jail people then the state must violate it!

Same with this right to a family life law.
Old 13 June 2011, 05:44 PM
ScooByer Trade
Scooby Regular

What if these criminals get let out early ???.I don't want to bet on the time getting halved.WE HAVE ENOUGH OF OUR OWN PR1CKS, in this country.They can f****K off.Migrants get everything for free.It's about time they contribute to our society/economy.
Old 13 June 2011, 05:51 PM
ScooByer Trade
Scooby Regular

Or the migrants go, as of no use to us if they do f all.
Old 13 June 2011, 06:00 PM
legb4rsk
Scooby Regular

Location: If you're not braking or accelerating you're wasting time.

Just a question.

Are they not infringing my human rights by allowing known criminals/rapists/scroungers to stay in this country therefore adding to my tax bill & endangering me & my family?
Old 13 June 2011, 06:09 PM
ScooByer Trade
Scooby Regular

Yes they are mate.I never liked this from day one.It seems to me, that since 9/11 crowds of the f**kers were/are pilling in here.Probably an illusion on my part.

Last edited by ScooByer Trade; 13 June 2011 at 06:14 PM.
Old 13 June 2011, 06:16 PM
ScooByer Trade
Scooby Regular

No one is allowed to say who stays & who goes, so what about immigration control then.
Old 13 June 2011, 06:34 PM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScooByer Trade
Yes they are mate.I never liked this from day one.It seems to me, that since 9/11 crowds of the f**kers were/are pilling in here.Probably an illusion on my part.
Well I'm not sure I would agree with your choice of words but yes there has been a big increase in 3rd world people coming here in the last 10 years, you just have to walk around the city center here to see it.

Also you hardly saw Muslim women wearing headscarfs 10 years ago let alone Burkas.

British Muslims have gone out of their way - since 9/11 - to display their 'team' allegiance plus you have the rise of Islamism in the diaspora.

So you have Muslims (and Islam) becoming more visible since 9/11, and Islam asserting itself more and more in public life....plus going on the offensive politically.

9/11 was a watershed moment.

Last edited by tony de wonderful; 13 June 2011 at 06:48 PM.
Old 13 June 2011, 06:45 PM
ScooByer Trade
Scooby Regular

I need brush up on my language, sorry about that.They come here to get away from strict laws etc, i completely understand that.If i'm talking tripe just tell me to shut up.

Last edited by ScooByer Trade; 13 June 2011 at 06:54 PM.
Old 13 June 2011, 06:49 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Les
Sounds dangerously close to believing all the nutty conspiracies about ”world government” etc, shady people (judges, lawyers, politicians, industrialist, bankers etc) designing a world where they hold and maintain power, and leave 80% of the world in poverty

They don’t need to conspire, that’s how it works, have you not noticed
Old 13 June 2011, 07:14 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hang them instead,jobs a good-un
Old 14 June 2011, 12:24 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RA Dunk
Which is?

To me It's just lack of bottle for fear of upsetting our Euro masters!
All part of my inference and what they hope to get out of it!

Les
Old 14 June 2011, 12:33 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2
Sounds dangerously close to believing all the nutty conspiracies about ”world government” etc, shady people (judges, lawyers, politicians, industrialist, bankers etc) designing a world where they hold and maintain power, and leave 80% of the world in poverty

They don’t need to conspire, that’s how it works, have you not noticed
So you have noticed all that too then! You are just as quick off the mark as those who have by the looks of it.

Worth studying their methods so that you will be ready for it when it happens, not that there will be anything you can do about it then.

And you think that it is not a conspiracy then, as though they don't realise what they are working towards? Just as Jean Monnet suggested in the first place, by creeping federation so we would not realise it was happening.

Les
Old 14 June 2011, 12:38 PM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

So you have noticed all that too then! You are just as quick off the mark as those who have by the looks of it.

Worth studying their methods so that you will be ready for it when it happens, not that there will be anything you can do about it then.

And you think that it is not a conspiracy then, as though they don't realise what they are working towards? Just as Jean Monnet suggested in the first place, by creeping federation so we would not realise it was happening.

Les
It is the nature of big government to grow, accumulate power etc if unchecked, same any Bureaucracy etc.

You don't have to believe loony conspiracy theories originating from the American fascist movement to see that!
Old 14 June 2011, 12:48 PM
urban
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rocky Gurung?

He's single - has **** all going for him, and Nepal is not even part of the bloody EU
Get rid!

  A Sri Lankan robber allowed to remain here because he has a girlfriend in Britain.
Make her choose, simple - boyfriend or Britain.

  An Iraqi killer who, it was ruled, should not be deported because he would be a risk to people in his homeland.
No brainer - send Mr Towel home.

  A Bolivian man who avoided deportation partly because he had bought a pet cat.
This one is nuts too.
Send the cat with him
Old 14 June 2011, 03:49 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Originally Posted by legb4rsk
Just a question.

Are they not infringing my human rights by allowing known criminals/rapists/scroungers to stay in this country therefore adding to my tax bill & endangering me & my family?