Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Made in Chelsea

Search this Thread

Old 28 May 2011, 12:05 PM
tarmac terror
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Made in Chelsea

Mrs T headed off to bed early last night leaving the TV on in the lounge, where I was messing about with some new software. About an hour had passed and the TV was really just background noise. When I was done with what I was doing I turned my attention back to the TV and this show 'Made in Chelsea' was on - what a pile of brown stuff. Has anyone seen it? Are these people actors, or is this supposed to be some kind of fly-on-the-wall type tv concept. I struggle to believe that anyone would have any interest in ever watching one episode, never mind a whole series of that drivel. Shame on you BBC - I want that 30 minutes of my life back.
Old 28 May 2011, 12:11 PM
Midlife......
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not as bad as "don't scare the hare" which I sometimes catch before watching Dr Who............. I don't see it improving either, you can't polish a poo

Shaun
Old 28 May 2011, 12:26 PM
sunny1989
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Midlife......
Not as bad as "don't scare the hare" which I sometimes catch before watching Dr Who............. I don't see it improving either, you can't polish a poo

Shaun
Agreed that don't scare the hare is complete and utter s**t!

As for made in Chelsea.. they all need shooting, saw it last week and I doubt I'll be watching it again unless I'm physically tied to the sofa!! Funny thing is I actually think it is a 'fly on the wall' type program, do people actually live like this?

Got an idea for a rival show, It features hunting the 'made in Chelsea males down', giving them a good haircut and ridding them of their make-up collection!! lets see how made they are then!!
Old 28 May 2011, 12:56 PM
Midlife......
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank god it wasn't just me who hates don't scare the hare, just checked the TV mags and it's way before Dr Who tonight so I can give it a complete body swerve

Looking forward to the kids jumping off the sofa by the "gangers" on Dr Who

Shaun
Old 30 May 2011, 12:33 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Midlife......

Shaun
Maybe if you varnish it!

Les
Old 30 May 2011, 02:01 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by tarmac terror
Mrs T headed off to bed early last night leaving the TV on in the lounge, where I was messing about with some new software. About an hour had passed and the TV was really just background noise. When I was done with what I was doing I turned my attention back to the TV and this show 'Made in Chelsea' was on - what a pile of brown stuff. Has anyone seen it? Are these people actors, or is this supposed to be some kind of fly-on-the-wall type tv concept. I struggle to believe that anyone would have any interest in ever watching one episode, never mind a whole series of that drivel. Shame on you BBC - I want that 30 minutes of my life back.
My daughter watches this. I caught a few minutes of it t'other day and I agree with you, what a load of crap! Are people seriously supposed to be interested in these non-entities? Furthermore are they caucasian or ethnics trying to be natives?
Old 30 May 2011, 02:22 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Einstein RA
My daughter watches this. I caught a few minutes of it t'other day and I agree with you, what a load of crap! Are people seriously supposed to be interested in these non-entities? Furthermore are they caucasian or ethnics trying to be natives?
There seems to be more of this type of programming, other shows like The only Way is Essex is another one full of bad acting, rubbish scripting and a lack of direction or need for this show.

Maybe i am just getting old
Old 30 May 2011, 04:38 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by The Zohan
There seems to be more of this type of programming, other shows like The only Way is Essex is another one full of bad acting, rubbish scripting and a lack of direction or need for this show.

Maybe i am just getting old
No Paul it's not old age mate. With the endless amount of channels and 24 hour programming schedules we have a surfeit of quantity over quality.
Old 30 May 2011, 05:31 PM
Simon C
Scooby Regular

Sadly, I have to admitting to watching the first 2 episodes mostly on mute.... Now I really wish I hadn't, its 2 hours of my life I ain't getting back.

Following on form the incident of the negligent discharge of the shotgun by 1 of them its enough. The organizer should have, at that point walked over to him, taken the gun off him and told him to foxtrot oscar home.
Old 30 May 2011, 06:12 PM
Scooby Senior

My O/H watches it for some reason, I don't, I can hear it and it sounds crap, would much rather waste my time on SN
Old 07 June 2011, 03:22 PM
windyboy
Scooby Regular

Location: Working in Belfast and living in Bangor, N'orn I'ron

I had the misfortune of watching this p1$h last night... twice !!!! It was on in the background whilst we were talking (by that I mean Herself talking and me nodding in the correct places LOL), as we had "missed" it Herself wanted to watch it again on e4+1 !!!! These beautiful people were supposed to be in love with eachother but they seemed to be too much in love with themselves to love anybody else, and the boys were more girly than the girls and had longer hair and more make up.
For a fly on the wall type thing there seemed to be a lot of camera's involved and they don't seem to ever be in the wrong place to catch something.
If I have to watch this next week I will see if I can sneakily turn the sound down as the 2 blonde girls are in bikini's on a boat in Cannes

... and relax...

windyboy
Old 07 June 2011, 04:12 PM
Coffin Dodger
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by windyboy
If I have to watch this next week I will see if I can sneakily turn the sound down as the 2 blonde girls are in bikini's on a boat in Cannes
Was wondering if it were any good for knocking one out
Old 07 June 2011, 04:34 PM
Hysteria1983
Scooby Regular

I put an episode on over the weekend. Never again!