Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Why don't we just tell the U.S. to get lost.

Search this Thread

Old 10 May 2011, 06:26 PM
legb4rsk
Scooby Regular

Location: If you're not braking or accelerating you're wasting time.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why don't we just tell the U.S. to get lost.

http://p10.hostingprod.com/@spyblog....egary/2011/02/

Why are we wasting so much time & money on this fiasco?
Can you imagine the futility of us trying to exdridite & try a U.S. citizen over here for the same alledged offence.Who the hell do they think they are?

A confused computer nerd single-handedly brings down the U.S. Government.You would think they would want to keep that quiet.
Old 11 May 2011, 10:19 AM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

Our nation had become completely subserviant to he US, we are their bitches now. Why our poilticians can't stand up to them I do not know. We have spent the last 12 years being lead by men more in the image of Chamberlain than Churchill.
Old 11 May 2011, 10:29 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Luan Pra bang
Our nation had become completely subserviant to he US, we are their bitches now. Why our poilticians can't stand up to them I do not know. We have spent the last 12 years being lead by men more in the image of Chamberlain than Churchill.
That is just emotional rhetoric.

Stand up to the US (i.e go against their interests) to what end? A pose?
Old 11 May 2011, 11:18 AM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Luan Pra bang - It's all part of the mutual c*ck-sucking international charade. "You help us get what we want and we won't take positive action against you".

It's the idea behind us being in the EU. Presumably without bending over and taking it in the rear at their every whim, we won't be allowed free trade or some other bullsh*t that doesn't actually require any effort anyway. It's a game played by elite politico scum, in other words.

Any crime he committed was only against that class anyway... it really has nothing to do with any of your average citizens. They probably couldn't care less.
Old 11 May 2011, 11:21 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GlesgaKiss
Luan Pra bang - It's all part of the mutual c*ck-sucking international charade. "You help us get what we want and we won't take positive action against you".

It's the idea behind us being in the EU. Presumably without bending over and taking it in the rear at their every whim, we won't be allowed free trade or some other bullsh*t that doesn't actually require any effort anyway. It's a game played by elite politico scum, in other words.

Any crime he committed was only against that class anyway... it really has nothing to do with any of your average citizens. They probably couldn't care less.
The guy broke the law though (allegedly). If he is going to be processed by a just legal system then I can't see the point in not extraditing him?

Should we let Luan's anti-American posturing interfere with the justice system? Politics should stay out of the justice system.
Old 11 May 2011, 11:47 AM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Problem is this justice system. I don't think anything laid out as black and white that has largely been borne out of politics, and has certainly been tampered with by it, is something to immediately give divine status as law. Whether it's just or not is really down to personal opinion. I don't think many things the U.S. government, or any other government does for that matter, in the name of law, are just.

There is no law or set of rights set in stone, because, whenever any of them are an obstacle to what they want to achieve, politicians will just change them to suit. The result is the contradictory, progressive claptrap we have today, which can be seen at a glance in the likes of super-injunctions.

When I don't have any respect for certain laws, I certainly couldn't give a sh*t if someone else breaks them or not, and that somewhat diminishes any feelings I have that the lawmaker should be able to take action against the person breaking them.

Of course, in the practical sense, it's still best to obey most laws that you don't really have any respect for.
Old 11 May 2011, 08:01 PM
Kieran_Burns
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

tidied up - maybe we could take about Gary in this thread now....

Trending Topics

Old 12 May 2011, 08:35 AM
pigSTi
Scooby Regular

Should have just vaped it