Sunday funny (or three)

Search this Thread

Old 08 May 2011, 11:42 AM
Kieran_Burns
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sunday funny (or three)

A father passing by his son's bedroom, was astonished to see the bed was nicely made, and everything was picked up. Then, he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, 'Dad.' With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter, with trembling hands.

'Dear, Dad. It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mum and you.

I've been finding real passion with Stacy, and she is so nice, but I knew you would not approve of her, because of all her piercing's, tattoos, her tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older than I am.

But it's not only the passion, Dad. She's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.

Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't, really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves, and trading it with the other people in the commune, for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.

In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS, so Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!

Don't worry Dad, I'm 15, and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit, so you can get to know your many grandchildren.

Love, your son, Joshua.

P.S . Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Jason's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report that's on the kitchen table.

Call when it is safe for me to come home!

The soldier was tired and sleepy from a long train ride in a miserable old-day coach. On top of this, two fussy old ladies were keeping him awake with argument about a window. One wanted it closed and the other wanted it open.

This fuss finally brought the conductor.
"Conductor," said one, "if that window is opened, I'll just freeze to death!"
"And if it is kept closed," whined the other, "I'll suffocate."

The poor conductor didn't know what to do and finally turned to the GI for help.
"What would you do, soldier, if it were a military problem?"
"In the Army we handle such problems like a double-prong attack. Open the window and freeze one of them, then close it and suffocate the other."

After 17 years of marriage, a man dumped his wife for a younger woman. The downtown luxury apartment was in his name and he wanted to remain there with his new love so he asked the wife to move out and then he would buy her another place.

The wife agreed to this, but asked that she be given 3 days on her own there, to pack up her things. While he was gone, the first day she lovingly put her personal belongings into boxes and crates and suitcases.
On the second day, she had the movers come and collect her things.
On the third day, she sat down for the last time at their candlelit Dining table, soft music playing in the background, and feasted on a pound of shrimp and a bottle of chardonnay.
When she had finished, she went into each room and deposited a few of the resulting shrimp shells into the hollow of the curtain rods. She then cleaned up the kitchen and left.

The husband came back, with his new girl, and all was bliss for the first few days.

Then it started; slowly but surely. Clueless, the man could not explain why the place smelled so bad. They tried everything; cleaned & mopped and aired the place out. Vents were checked for dead rodents, carpets were steam cleaned, Air fresheners were hung everywhere. Exterminators were brought in, the carpets were replaced, and on it went.
Finally, they could take it no more and decided to move. The Moving company arrived and did a very professional packing job, taking everything to their new home.

Including the curtain rods.

Last edited by Kieran_Burns; 08 May 2011 at 11:45 AM.
Old 08 May 2011, 12:10 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

lol.
Old 08 May 2011, 12:12 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

The first one is best.

Les
Old 08 May 2011, 01:37 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

is the last one simply a story about hollow curtain rods being taken as part of a house move?
Old 08 May 2011, 02:30 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2
is the last one simply a story about hollow curtain rods being taken as part of a house move?
I think it may be about a woman scorned...
Old 08 May 2011, 04:14 PM
R 14NS R
Scooby Regular

I had sex with a girl who works for intel last night, she took it up the bum.....bum, bum, bum, bum.

I also went to a 42nd birthday bash last night, shortest birthday party I've ever been to.

I was looking through my stuff the other day, damn these x ray goggles.
Old 08 May 2011, 04:17 PM
RobsyUK
Scooby Regular

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts

lol i like these
Old 08 May 2011, 08:50 PM
mamoon2
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by R 14NS R
I also went to a 42nd birthday bash last night, shortest birthday party I've ever been to.
I don't get this?
Old 08 May 2011, 08:58 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

40 sec
Old 09 May 2011, 12:20 AM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Kieran, has Swiss passed on his old joke book to you
Old 09 May 2011, 08:13 AM