Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Caught one of the blokes that stole my car

Search this Thread

Old 22 March 2011, 09:45 AM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Caught one of the blokes that stole my car

I am not sure why we report crimes these days........

One of the blokes that stole my car has admitted stealing it with others but does not know where the others are or who has my car.

They were set up a few weeks ago. I had some people call the asians as they were selling my stuff on the net and the police arrived in the 'buyers' place to meet them but they got a bit paronoid and wouldnt lead them to my car. The cops were nearly 2 hours late meeting the asians and basically they blew it.

Anyway, Mo ham head is being charged and will go to court. What i cant get my head around is the fact that has the same car as me and can still drive it after stealing mine. Also, when it goes to court, even though he is admitting stealing an £8000 car i get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BACK!

I am not sure how they thought it would work but they told me their names were Abdul and Mo ham head and when they put an advert online they used the same names on the advert for their phone numbers. When they arrested them it turns out that they swapped names so they didnt get caught.

Last edited by sarasquares; 22 March 2011 at 10:00 AM.
Old 22 March 2011, 10:15 AM
Scooby Senior

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Take him to court yourself, civil case for personal injury/stress sighting aggrevated car theft.
Old 22 March 2011, 10:19 AM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Sara
the Law is an **** simple.

Years ago when my scoob got nicked (got it back within an hour) when it went to court, the court was not allowed to take into account or let the fact that he had previous car thefts to his name be mentioned

FFS the guy even came from jail to attend court

Good luck with getting it sorted though
Old 22 March 2011, 10:30 AM
New_scooby_04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Their lack of co-operation in revealing the whereabouts of your car will earn them a more severe penalty!
£50 fine rather than a £100 fine, then!!

Old 22 March 2011, 10:40 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 53WRX
Take him to court yourself, civil case for personal injury/stress sighting aggrevated car theft.
Agreed though i am sure his car and any other valuables will not be in his name when you finally get him to court. I am a firm believer in Karma and there is a good chance this scumbag will eventually get his comeuppance.
Old 22 March 2011, 11:01 AM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SwissTony
Sara

Years ago when my scoob got nicked (got it back within an hour) when it went to court, the court was not allowed to take into account or let the fact that he had previous car thefts to his name be mentioned

Tell me about it!
Its only at the end of the case that the previous convictions come to light.

I cant understand why his own vehicle wouldnt be confiscated as its an asset that could be sold.
If i had been injured then i would be better off as i would go through MIB but as it is i get nothing. I really wish i had said they beat me up now

Civil costs money
Old 22 March 2011, 11:06 AM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Agreed though i am sure his car and any other valuables will not be in his name when you finally get him to court. I am a firm believer in Karmagoing through the cameras when they stole mine and there is a good chance this scumbag will eventually get his comeuppance.
The car is registered to him. They all turned up in it to meet the police when they were set up. It was also seen going through the cameras with mine after it was stolen. His own type R is worth about £4000.
Old 22 March 2011, 11:09 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SwissTony
Sara

Apart from what you quite rightly say about the law, the problems also lie with those who administer it. They are supposed to be intelligent people so they must realise the injustices which we see all the time but they either don't care or it is easier to wash their hands of the whole affair having handed out an ineffective sentence as laid down by numbers by the PC Plonkers who feel that criminals should get greater consideration than the innocent parties who have been wronged.

Les
Old 22 March 2011, 11:11 AM
scott181
Scooby Regular

With ppl like that they need a beating only way thay learn . Old bill never do nothing weast of time . Just ***** .
Old 22 March 2011, 01:34 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Sara,
It really is quite simple. If you're feeling aggrieved, simply dedicate your life to making his one of pure misery. Make sure you don't do anything illegal, but there are plenty of ways to make his life a relentless onslaught of drudgery yet remain within the law.

These people should be your first port of call.
*warning! about as NSFW as it gets!*
http://boards.4chan.org/b/
HTH,
astraboy.
Old 22 March 2011, 02:15 PM
Terminator X
Owner of SNet

TBH I'm surprised that the Police even bothered to try & catch them ... certainly not my experience of the rozzers

TX.
Old 22 March 2011, 02:39 PM
L.J.F
Instructing with fear

do you have any info on them, location, car reg??
Old 22 March 2011, 02:43 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

LJF....of course but i would never do anything about it

TX, the only reason the police got involved was because i said i had some mates going to meet them in London pretending to buy their engine. The police couldnt take the risk of anyone getting hurt and they knew i was set on getting my car back so they initially were going to just do surveilance but then they got greedy and wanted in on the whole thing.

They fooked up massively and lost me the chance of getting my car back and nicking 3 blokes for it.
I got one of the lads to set up the meet with the asians for 4.30pm at a Morrisons in Wood Green. The police went instead of the buyer but were nearly 2 hours late. The asians had already said the garage was shut at 6pm but the cops didnt meet them until after 6. The asians started to lead the police to the garage then said it was too late as it was shut. The Asians then dissapeared for a few days and took the ad down. After a week they put the ad back up as they must have thought they were just paranoid about the police. A week after this they got nicked and one admitted to it.

The asians had loads of time to get rid of my car but the police just wanted to nick them, they didnt care whether i got my car back or not. The MET police offered to help as they knew the area but the local police didnt want the help.

Astraboy............i have thought loads about how i will deal with this. Justice will be served and not to just to the thieves lol

Last edited by sarasquares; 22 March 2011 at 02:44 PM.
Old 22 March 2011, 11:17 PM
s70rjw
Scooby Senior

Welcome to the UK legal system. You're obviously struggling to come to terms with the fact that as a victim of crime, you're treated with less sympathy than the perpetrators. Unfortunately the law does not allow police to enter into "dirty" tricks such as entrapment. The police have no power to just wander into premises and recover a vehicle. In years gone by Police were able to set up such operations. However complaints and bad media press led to such things as the CPIA and RIPA which tie the police's hands. The beaurocracy involved in obtaining authorities as a result of that legislation takes days to process in all but life and death situations. You can thank the last government for passing those acts. Had the police acted unlawfully in entering the premises where your car was, any evidence gathered would have been inadmissible at court. Unfortunately the officers you mention seem damned either way.
Old 22 March 2011, 11:23 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by s70rjw
Welcome to the UK legal system. You're obviously struggling to come to terms with the fact that as a victim of crime, you're treated with less sympathy than the perpetrators. Unfortunately the law does not allow police to enter into "dirty" tricks such as entrapment. The police have no power to just wander into premises and recover a vehicle. In years gone by Police were able to set up such operations. However complaints and bad media press led to such things as the CPIA and RIPA which tie the police's hands. The beaurocracy involved in obtaining authorities as a result of that legislation takes days to process in all but life and death situations. You can thank the last government for passing those acts. Had the police acted unlawfully in entering the premises where your car was, any evidence gathered would have been inadmissible at court. Unfortunately the officers you mention seem damned either way.
What would you know?
Old 22 March 2011, 11:29 PM
madscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

you know the address of the garage . settle the score old school way kebab the place , bet you any money the place isnt insured and if you dont want to do it pay some one to do it for you , just make sure the payment is in cash and withdrawn from the bank in small denominations (ie untracable ) job done
Old 22 March 2011, 11:31 PM
gravy88
Scooby Regular

Its a court of law, and not a court of justice.....

..which is a load of rubbish. It always goes infavour of the bad man! The law stinks!!
Old 23 March 2011, 07:48 AM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Who was it that famously said the law was an ****?

Eye for an eye **** that.
I bet you blokes have no idea what nasty things us wimmins could plan to do to men.
Old 23 March 2011, 09:09 AM
dazdavies
Scooby Regular

Received 82 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by sarasquares
Who was it that famously said the law was an ****?

Eye for an eye **** that.
I bet you blokes have no idea what nasty things us wimmins could plan to do to men.
I fecking do! The ex wife did this deliberately with her freelander...

Old 23 March 2011, 09:11 AM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Ow, i bet that made your eyes water

I wont ask what you did to warrant that lol

Last edited by sarasquares; 23 March 2011 at 09:13 AM.
Old 23 March 2011, 09:50 AM
dazdavies
Scooby Regular

Received 82 Likes on 46 Posts

It was her response to me wanting a divorce lol
Old 23 March 2011, 09:58 PM
s70rjw
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by The Dogs B******s
What would you know?
Said it to you before, I'll say it again. ****
Old 23 March 2011, 10:02 PM
s70rjw
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by dazdavies
It was her response to me wanting a divorce lol
Was one of the grounds for wanting a divorce her inability to judge distances while reversing?
Old 23 March 2011, 10:05 PM
gtisid
Scooby Regular

isnt there a criminal compensation fund or something like that? when my house was broken into a year back , cops were keen to push this thing for people affected by crime. There is a pool of money for people that have suffered a loss financially. dont think you get much but there is something in place.
Old 23 March 2011, 11:02 PM
legb4rsk
Scooby Regular

Location: If you're not braking or accelerating you're wasting time.

It's your own fault.Because you have such a small number plate it looked like it was much further away.
Old 23 March 2011, 11:13 PM
tarmac terror
Scooby Regular

Hi Squaresy sorry to hear the civic still hasn't surfaced. What have they been charged with? They still haven't returned my calls

Last edited by tarmac terror; 23 March 2011 at 11:14 PM.
Old 23 March 2011, 11:18 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gtisid
isnt there a criminal compensation fund or something like that? when my house was broken into a year back , cops were keen to push this thing for people affected by crime. There is a pool of money for people that have suffered a loss financially. dont think you get much but there is something in place.
Nothing ulsess i was injured. I wish i had beaten myself up now

I can persue it myself at my own cost but its not financialy viable.

Originally Posted by tarmac terror
Hi Squaresy sorry to hear the civic still hasn't surfaced. What have they been charged with?
Just theft of a motor vehicle. Pretty pants really after all the hard work everyone put in to gettting them caught. I feel like i did their job for themand got a kick up the **** for my troubles.
Old 24 March 2011, 08:16 AM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

had to skip reading most of this as it boils my ****. ******* need euthanised. they offer nothing to society. pure scummy scroates of the highest order that should be offered no quarter. the fact that they think it is ok just to take something that doesn't belong to them makes me want to beat the $hite out of them. kill 'em all and let god/mohammud/budda/satan sort 'em out.
Old 24 March 2011, 08:34 AM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bigsinky
had to skip reading most of this as it boils my ****. ******* need euthanised. they offer nothing to society. pure scummy scroates of the highest order that should be offered no quarter. the fact that they think it is ok just to take something that doesn't belong to them makes me want to beat the $hite out of them. kill 'em all and let god/mohammud/budda/satan sort 'em out.

Sorted, give me your phone number, i have a job for you.

Hardly a deterrant to stop them doing it again. You get a bigger fine for dropping your chewing gum.

Quick Reply: Caught one of the blokes that stole my car