Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Special Future Dance Big up to Junior on Bagleys Security

Search this Thread

Old 13 April 2002, 10:36 AM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Right, I'm writing this on a caffiene comedown from hell so forgive the spelling. But I had to get on here as soon as I got home so I could big up bagleys security and esp. one bloke on it. this is what happened.
I was at the front of the queue, ticket ready to get in. I was totally pissed and had just taken 5 proplus all together so I was a little wired too. I got talking to the bloke who was holding us back till the queue at the ticlket kiosk went down a tad. Without prompting, the bloke starts saying "have you had your op yet mate?" this really phased me cos I was wasted and I was used to hearing it from people I know but not from people I didnt know, and more to the point didnt know what I had been through to be there. I said somthing like "yeah 16 days ago, how did you know about that?" Turns out he remembers me from when I was doubled over in pain @ United dance last November and had to leave early. Then I started asking if I could have a gentler search than normal cos the scar was still a bit tender, he sez "give us your ticket and go up there mate" pointing to the fire stairs up to the outdoor chill out. With a stupid grin all over my face as I couldnt beleive what what happening, started slowly walking up the stairs, half expecting the "OI WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOIN!!!" of cours it happened, but the bloke I had been talking too had a word with the security guard who called out to me to say it was cool and I was in.
This guys name ( I asked after the event) is Junior and he has to be the safest doorman I have ever met. And that includes the door staff I talked to at Home when I went there. For starters he has a better memory than I can ever hope to have and the fact that he cared enough to go out of his way for me insted of sending me through the sausage machine with the rest of the people was somthing I will not forget in a hurry.
Lastly I would like to say thanks to him for keeping his cool when i was obiviously slaughtered and could barly string a sentance together. You are a geezer and a half and the next time I am there I will be buying my first ever drink for a doorman.
Geezer and a half mate.
astraboy.
P.S. sorry it is so long, I'm wafflin a biut. I wish I coul come down off this caffiene...
Old 13 April 2002, 11:16 AM
Luke
BANNED

Wink

Full on nutter.... Banging it out so soon after an op!!!
Old 13 April 2002, 04:46 PM
Scooby Dooby Blue
Scooby Regular

Question

AB

Have they started runnin the old-skool room downstairs again?
Last few times i've come down to Bagleys, it's been shut up shop and this was IMO the best room in the gaff (worth flyin there and back for anyway)

Paul