Views Guys and Gals
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11464025

Last edited by Gregsti01; 04 October 2010 at 07:10 PM. Reason: bad spelling
Old 04 October 2010, 07:18 PM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You beat my post by 1 minute!

I wish we had someone like hm in the UK. I might not agree with him 100% but we need a coherent standpoint against Islamism. At the moment the liberal establishment offers just appeasement.
Old 04 October 2010, 07:20 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gregsti01
Heard of him do not know much about him other than what i have just read. I am sure there is a lot more to come out and i wonder how many pinches of salt needed.

Looks like another extremist would be interested to hear more from any Dutch on here what is Holland in 2010 really like???
Old 04 October 2010, 07:27 PM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Heard of him do not know much about him other than what i have just read. I am sure there is a lot more to come out and i wonder how many pinches of salt needed.

Looks like another extremist would be interested to hear more from any Dutch on here what is Holland in 2010 really like???
Extremists fly planes into buildings in the name of their religion or campaign for the imposition of a religious state.

He's just a critic of a religious-political ideology.
Old 04 October 2010, 07:34 PM
Gregsti01
Scooby Regular

Smile

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful

I wish we had someone like hm in the UK. I might not agree with him 100% but we need a coherent standpoint against Islamism. At the moment the liberal establishment offers just appeasement.
I would like to say Great minds but I am too modest@@@@@@@@ isthat proper gramall?
Old 04 October 2010, 07:51 PM
Gregsti01
Scooby Regular

Dont see many muslim clerics in court for the same thing,they are the ones who insite the hatered that most people dislike in OUR Country,I have several muslim friends who tell me they dislike the teachings of the old bigots in their faith!
Old 04 October 2010, 08:10 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Muslim clerics in court? Wow! Even criticised would be a first for most of the UK media and certainly HMG
Old 04 October 2010, 08:11 PM
benno22
Scooby Regular

Geert Wilders video 'fitna' is compulsory viewing, youtube it, and after that search british religious comic Pat Condell who is equally as brave as Geert but f8cking funny too (check out the feedback he gets on his website).

http://www.patcondell.net/
Old 04 October 2010, 08:26 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Extremists fly planes into buildings in the name of their religion or campaign for the imposition of a religious state.
er no wrong yet again!
Extremists also incite and encourage others to commit acts like this it is not just the Donkeys that commit the acts would you call choudry an extremist or Abu Hanza(sp?) i would, yet they are not climbing into the cockpit right now!

Get a grip and use your brain a little not just your keyboard!

Last edited by The Zohan; 05 October 2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old 04 October 2010, 08:33 PM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

er no wrong yet again!
Extremists also incite and encourage others to commit acts like this it is not just the Donkeys that commit the acts would you call choudry an extremist or Abu Hanza(sp?) i would, yet they are not climbing into the cockpit right now!

Get a grip and use your brain a little not just your keyboard!
Sure people like Abu Hanza glorify and encourage terrorist acts but all Wilders has done is criticise Islam.

That is ALL he has done.

He's not told anyone to do anything.

He's not being charged with inciting violence anyway just inciting 'hatred' which is little more than a thought-crime.

Last edited by tony de wonderful; 04 October 2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 04 October 2010, 08:55 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Take a look at how dense the Muslim population is in and around our major cities. Do you really believe we could deal with the fallout from your "coherent standpoint against Islam". The frontline is Afghanistan and not Hounslow, Slough, Bradford or East Cardiff for a reason. Beware of the sleepers.
Old 04 October 2010, 08:56 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Good luck to Wilders.

Anyone who has the guts to stand up for what they believe in in the face of political correctness gets respect from me. He is the voice of the silent majority.

I dont have a particular interest in his views, but from what I've seen he speaks a lot of common sense. Anyone who thinks the islamisation of Europe isnt happening or wont matter is simply very naieve or just needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

The problem with Western countries being tolorant and democratric, is that they are allowing intolorant and backwards groups to take root. This is happening at the expense of the tax payer in many ways.

Fortunately more and more people seem to realise the dangers here, and I hope things start to change.

Last edited by Petem95; 04 October 2010 at 08:58 PM.
Old 04 October 2010, 09:01 PM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JTaylor
Take a look at how dense the Muslim population is in and around our major cities. Do you really believe we could deal with the fallout from your "coherent standpoint against Islam". The frontline is Afghanistan and not Hounslow, Slough, Bradford or East Cardiff for a reason. Beware of the sleepers.
So don't criticise Islam because you are scared or can't stomach the repercussions?

Then the Terrorists have won.
Old 04 October 2010, 09:06 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

There is a sensible course of action in motion; the Islam v. The West issue is very real and needs to be dealt with sensitively. Patriotism can sometimes be best displayed with subtlety.
Old 04 October 2010, 09:20 PM
Gregsti01
Scooby Regular

You dont see the clerics full of hate and extreme views wearing a bomb vest,they load their hate into people who dont question the teachings,they are the cowards,they blight the true Muslim teachings that insignificant grey haired old ***** who dont have a life.All they do is destroy the future of many good people by not allowing them to THINK !!!!for themselves
Old 05 October 2010, 07:51 AM
cster
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, it is amazing how many stupid sheep will willingly follow the voice of a radical (or extremist if you prefer).
Old 05 October 2010, 12:02 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

What are your thoughts on religious persecution? Do you think Islam should be stamped out, or would you prefer to weed out the troublemakers. I think you call them terrorists!

He looks like he hss a good Aryan background to me.

Les
Old 05 October 2010, 12:15 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!

Originally Posted by benno22
Geert Wilders video 'fitna' is compulsory viewing, youtube it, and after that search british religious comic Pat Condell who is equally as brave as Geert but f8cking funny too (check out the feedback he gets on his website).

http://www.patcondell.net/
Ive been watching him for ages on the tube, he is spot on!
Old 05 October 2010, 12:22 PM
c_maguire
Scooby Regular

What's wrong with a good Aryan background anyway?

This trial just demonstrates the double standards existing in supposedly free societies when it comes to dealing with freedom of expression where it relates to racial issues. Because, unlike Christianity where the link never seems to be made here, where Islam is concerned everything becomes a race issue. Speak out against Christianity and race is never an issue, do the same with Islam and race is always the issue.

Putting him in the slammer is a bad joke.
Sticks and stones can break my bones but words cannot hurt me.
Remember that in the playground.
He's one guy voicing an opinion that some people find offensive, others find uncomfortable, a few agree with, and the rest don't care.

Freedom of speech. Depends what you want to say.
Old 05 October 2010, 01:06 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by c_maguire
What's wrong with a good Aryan background anyway?

This trial just demonstrates the double standards existing in supposedly free societies when it comes to dealing with freedom of expression where it relates to racial issues. Because, unlike Christianity where the link never seems to be made here, where Islam is concerned everything becomes a race issue. Speak out against Christianity and race is never an issue, do the same with Islam and race is always the issue.

Putting him in the slammer is a bad joke.
Sticks and stones can break my bones but words cannot hurt me.
Remember that in the playground.
He's one guy voicing an opinion that some people find offensive, others find uncomfortable, a few agree with, and the rest don't care.

Freedom of speech. Depends what you want to say.
Where did I say there was anything wrong with his appearance?

Les
Old 05 October 2010, 01:58 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Petem95
Good luck to Wilders.

Anyone who has the guts to stand up for what they believe in in the face of political correctness gets respect from me. He is the voice of the silent majority.

I dont have a particular interest in his views, but from what I've seen he speaks a lot of common sense. Anyone who thinks the islamisation of Europe isnt happening or wont matter is simply very naieve or just needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

The problem with Western countries being tolorant and democratric, is that they are allowing intolorant and backwards groups to take root. This is happening at the expense of the tax payer in many ways.

Fortunately more and more people seem to realise the dangers here, and I hope things start to change.
Are you suggesting that we should counter this 'islamisation of Europe' (which is pure fantasy btw) by becoming more intolerent and less democratic?

Brilliant idea, that way the nutters on both sides get their wish!
Old 05 October 2010, 02:04 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!

theres a hell of alot of people who dont think its pure fantasy!
Old 05 October 2010, 02:15 PM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
What are your thoughts on religious persecution? Do you think Islam should be stamped out, or would you prefer to weed out the troublemakers. I think you call them terrorists!

He looks like he hss a good Aryan background to me.

Les
Is there a dichotomy between 'normal' muslims and the terrorists?

It's not hard to see Islam as an intractable political ideology in total conflict with secularism and liberalism, after all Islam as a religious-political ideology has never had an enlightenment.

If Islam is not intractable and is able to conform to secularism and liberalism then this should be easy to demonstrate right?

If not then we have a problem, just as Nazism and Communism were problems.
Old 05 October 2010, 02:24 PM
cster
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GC8WRX
And there are some on here who think you drink too much - but they may also be wrong.
Old 05 October 2010, 02:29 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

To my mind;

If he is being treated the same as anyone (Muslim Jew Buddist whatever) then fair enough. If he is being singled out picked upon because of his beliefs and to silence them then not really fair.

I would be interested to hear from any Dutch (as i said earlier) about this.

Interesting those on SN who feel we are better off without any Muslims and Islam - what do you suggest as an answer - a holy war??? complete segregation???
Old 05 October 2010, 02:29 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GC8WRX
Yes and I wonder if we gave those that don't think it is an IQ test what the average might be?
Old 05 October 2010, 02:34 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Yes and I wonder if we gave those that don't think it is an IQ test what the average might be?
as a observation

In every thread (or just about) - if people do not agree with you or your views then they must be less intelligent than you or those you agree with - do you really believe that is the case? it is not just 'thickos' and 'red top believers' you know!

Not all the ***** where idiots or stupid there where some clever people surrounding Hitler. Same for Stalin and communism, Pol Pot and more recently Bin Laden.

Last edited by The Zohan; 05 October 2010 at 02:37 PM.
Old 05 October 2010, 02:39 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

as a observation

In every thread (or just about) - if people do not agree with you or your views then they must be less intelligent than you or those you agree with - do you really believe that is the case? it is not just 'thickos' and 'red top believers' you know!
Where in the above posts did I say anything about my level of intelligence?

Just look at the majority of the rabid anti Muslim posts in here, look at the spelling and the grammar... do I really need to go on or are you counting yourself in their number?
Old 05 October 2010, 02:53 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Where in the above posts did I say anything about my level of intelligence?

Just look at the majority of the rabid anti Muslim posts in here, look at the spelling and the grammar... do I really need to go on or are you counting yourself in their number?
IMHO You dismiss them as if they do not matter or their views do not count and they do like it or not!

Labelling 'them' Left wing right wing, whatever religion etc as feckwits or foaming at the mouth does not mean that they count or should not be considered. History is littered with examples of problems that have festered and escalated, a few bright (if evil) individuals stirring up the masses for their own ends, spreading and creating hatred. Hitler in Eurpoe and the attempted extermination of the jews and more recently in Bosnia by Milosovic(sp?)

Do not dismiss someone because they cannot spell or put together the best cohesive argument!
Old 05 October 2010, 03:02 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Do not dismiss someone because they cannot spell or put together the best cohesive argument!
Sorry, but in my book if you can't put a cohesive argument together then you will be dismissed. Life is too short to bother with people who can't make a valid case for their views.

Quick Reply: Dutch MP Wilders goes on trial