Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Cameron has the right approach to foreign policy!

Search this Thread

Old 26 July 2010, 02:27 PM
Dingdongler
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cameron has the right approach to foreign policy!

David Cameron will be taking a far bigger part of his front line with him to India than he did to the USA. It includes, Osbourne, Hague and Cable. As well as that about 50 business leaders.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-to-India.html

Cameron sees opportunities there for business links that could be good for the UK. People may say that he has no substance but he has put his money where his mouth is and is leading an unprecedented government and business group there to explore these possibilities.

What did Labour do? The then foreign secretary David Millipede on a visit to India decided to patronise them by telling them they should get on with finding a resolution to the disputed Kashmir region. The PM of India was so pissed off he wrote to Gordong Brown to complain. You can imagine what the letter said can't you?

'Dear Mr Brown, could you please explain why you have sent a 14 year old to lecture the duly elected PM of the worlds biggest democracy on its foreign policy? I find this particularly peculiar as you are involved in the military occupation of two foreign lands and up until recently there were still bombs going off in Northern Ireland'

Thank god we've got people back in charge who actually want to see this country push forward in the 21st century and perhaps prosper.

Well done, Mr Cameron

Last edited by Dingdongler; 26 July 2010 at 02:29 PM.
Old 26 July 2010, 04:36 PM
Turbo2
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dingdongler
David Cameron will be taking a far bigger part of his front line with him to India than he did to the USA. It includes, Osbourne, Hague and Cable.
Maybe he's going to outsource his ministers in a bid to save more money?
Old 27 July 2010, 12:47 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hutton_d
And at the same time ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...EU-police.html ... so, IN Europe AND ruled by Europe. Not sure that was what he said before polling day ....

I guess his EU Lords and masters have let them all out for the weekend. Spot of R&R in the old colony .......

Dave
That article in the link is a serious worry. I really thought that they would stand up against that bunch. What with wanting Turkey in the club as well they seem to have done a complete change to being an extension of NL!

I fear for our future.

Les
Old 27 July 2010, 01:18 PM
warrenm2
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
That article in the link is a serious worry. I really thought that they would stand up against that bunch. What with wanting Turkey in the club as well they seem to have done a complete change to being an extension of NL!

I fear for our future.

Les
Yes I did try to warn everyone about this but everyone is asleep as our democracy is destroyed
Old 28 July 2010, 05:18 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Well it is fast approaching that, and should we become federated we can kiss it goodbye for certain.

I knew it would go that way with the last bunch but I had high hopes of a complete change of attitude after the election. This last bit of news is a nasty shock.

Les