WTF is wrong with some of the youth today

Search this Thread

Old 26 May 2010, 08:39 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry WTF is wrong with some of the youth today

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20100526...e-d831572.html

A charity air ambulance was grounded after youths attacked it as it attended an emergency call to an injured baby.

Witnesses said they saw two teenagers hanging off the tail fin and swinging on the pilot's door of the Kent Air Ambulance helicopter after it landed in a field near Vine Cricket Ground in Sevenoaks at around 4.30pm on Sunday.

When the pilot asked them to stop, they became verbally aggressive and one of the youths grabbed the pilot around the throat, a spokeswoman for Kent Police said.

The attack prevented the helicopter from being used to airlift the baby, meaning that it had to be taken to hospital by road accompanied by the air ambulance's crew.

These ***** want birching!
Perhaps their parents can pay for the repairs as well

It makes me sick!
Old 26 May 2010, 08:42 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If i saw these chavvy little tw*ts doing that sort of thing,i'd give them a proper hiding,f*cking boils my p*ss
Old 26 May 2010, 08:43 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

At 17 & 19 they are hardly kids! They should know better at that age and I would hope that they get charged. I wonder how much damage was caused.

What goes through peoples minds to do things like this though Imagine if the baby had died!
Old 26 May 2010, 08:44 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

At 17 & 19 they are hardly kids! They should know better at that age and I would hope that they get charged. I wonder how much damage was caused.

What goes through peoples minds to do things like this though Imagine if the baby had died!
Old 26 May 2010, 08:54 PM
billythekid
Scooby Regular

Complete idiots. And no doubt now the a/c will have to have a police guard when it lands anywhere wasting more money...
Old 26 May 2010, 08:55 PM
Davey L
Scooby Regular

Should have taken them for a quick trip to 5,000 feet.
Then kicked the ******* out!
Old 26 May 2010, 08:58 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

i would not waste the fuel on them

Trending Topics

Old 26 May 2010, 09:23 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Lots of community service for them hopefully.

Same as any other emercency service getting grief off yobs

Mybe a touch of stoning in addition ,for good measure
Old 26 May 2010, 09:40 PM
scoobeenut
Scooby Regular

***** like that will probably end up being beaten up or stabbed somewhere in the not too distant future, who will be in need of the broken air ambulance then?
Old 26 May 2010, 09:47 PM
madscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2
i would not waste the fuel on them
i would so long as they where made to hang off a rope on a skateboard behind my scoob at 130mph down the m5
Old 27 May 2010, 01:45 AM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

There are days when I drive past the local reservoir on my way to drop a prisoner off at custody.

It's a shame that it's wrong if they did not arrive at custody
Old 27 May 2010, 06:20 AM
Jaybird-UK
Scooby Regular

feed them to the rotors IMO... scum
Old 27 May 2010, 11:29 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Difficult to believe their actions. You could be excused for thinking they were mentally disturbed.

There seems to be a frighteningly large number of people these days whose generall attitudes are frankly terrifying!

Les
Old 27 May 2010, 12:13 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

euthanised. these scummy wee ******* offer nothing to society, absolutely nothing. they should be offered no quarter. harsh? maybe, but this sort of behaviour needs to be stamped out and it's not going to if we continue with the namby pamby, pc bullsh1t laws that protect the rights of these wanksplashes.
Old 27 May 2010, 12:22 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bigsinky
euthanised. these scummy wee ******* offer nothing to society, absolutely nothing. they should be offered no quarter. harsh? maybe, but this sort of behaviour needs to be stamped out and it's not going to if we continue with the namby pamby, pc bullsh1t laws that protect the rights of these wanksplashes.
Spot on Big S. A session with the birch might make them think on.

Les
Old 27 May 2010, 12:40 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

I does make me wonder, some people are just animals, totally thick unless it comes to benefits and blagging stuff.

I get worried as a cyclist, I avoid "Those kind of areas", lets have it right here, it isnt leafy suburbs, its Council Estates, nothing against anyone who lives on a Council Estate as that is where I haill from and most people are ok its just a hardcore percentage that exist solely for their own gratification and to make others lives miserable, few weeks ago a little chav (from the token ****** enclave) pased comment on my attire on leaving the newsagent (Full Cycling regalia), not to me but I heard I asked him how he would like me to react, I asked him if he would prefer me to ignore him, get angry or offended and he didnt know what to do, just looked at his feet, I said I thought so, no answer, then I said I will now go home to my own home, have a beer and be glad I am not hanging round outside newsagents smoking a spliff.

A cycling mate from work told me about his mate, Broken Collar bone, wrist, internal bleeding, chipped elbow and concussion following hitting a retractable tape measure stretched across a cycle path, he heard them running away laughing, over a week in hospital, his wife doesnt want him to cycle any more, it knackered his project at work, all so some little turds could amuse themselves, I would make sure I got hold of them one way or another.

I am hoping this government gets tough, f*ck the human rights legislation and easy time, hard time, hard work, break them, make them pay, make them think twice next time.
Old 27 May 2010, 12:52 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Dogs B******s
If i saw these chavvy little tw*ts doing that sort of thing,i'd give them a proper hiding,f*cking boils my p*ss

My thoughts exactly. *****.

Poetic justice would be if the 2 ******* were in an accident. Instead of calling the Air Ambulance to get them to Hospital in 10mins, they should be shoved in the back of an Ambulance that takes the scenic route over as many sleeping policemen as possible.

Last edited by stilover; 27 May 2010 at 12:55 PM.
Old 27 May 2010, 12:59 PM
urban
Scooby Regular

Whats wrong with them - I'll tell you what wrong with them

There is virtually no discipline anymore.
In schools children get what "Now Tommy, what bad behaviour - your a naughty boy"

When I was as school you either got canned or strapped and it ******* hurt too, so you know not to do whatever it was you did in the first place.

At home I can remember quite we'll getting disciplined for things by my Father and it didn't do me one bit of harm.
Nowadays you smack your child and they're quite within their rights to say "go **** yourself - I'm calling social services and getting you charged for that you b@stard"
That goes 10 fold for other children.
For example - I remember many years ago my son playing outside with a groups of kids from the neighbourhood.
I can't remember what exactly, but one of them was a right little ***** and was chucking something.
I shouted at him and I remember well his Father coming round slabbering "Is there a problem here blah blah blah"
I can remember thinking to myself "Your son is a little ***** just like you, and if you don't **** off you'll have a problem"

My children were both disciplined appropiately and they are both very we'll behaved and we'll mannered.
I'm not saying they are angels, but I'll guarantee they would never think - here, lets go and stone that ambulance or fire engine engine.

We live in a nanny state.
All this namby pamby complete shyte should have been abolished years ago.
Old 27 May 2010, 01:05 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
I am hoping this government gets tough, f*ck the human rights legislation and easy time, hard time, hard work, break them, make them pay, make them think twice next time.
not just me then? thank **** for that!!!
Old 27 May 2010, 01:07 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

I bollock my kids mates the same as my own, I send the little f*ckers home if they give me any aggro, one dropped litter in the garden despite being told not to, sent him home and told him not to come back until he treated my house and garden with some respect.

Thing is, when you are a kid you assume all adults are right and you should behave as they do, look at some of the scum we have, whole families of scabby stupids, dragging kids up, I am not perfect but my kids know how to behave (more or less), it becomes apparent as you get older that all adults arent right, some are just kids themselves, you realise that the goverment is the same, just clueless f*ckers like the rest of us, but in the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king....
Old 27 May 2010, 01:07 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

I bollock my kids mates the same as my own, I send the little f*ckers home if they give me any aggro, one dropped litter in the garden despite being told not to, sent him home and told him not to come back until he treated my house and garden with some respect.

Thing is, when you are a kid you assume all adults are right and you should behave as they do, look at some of the scum we have, whole families of scabby stupids, dragging kids up, I am not perfect but my kids know how to behave (more or less), it becomes apparent as you get older that all adults arent right, some are just kids themselves, you realise that the goverment is the same, just clueless f*ckers like the rest of us, but in the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king....
Old 27 May 2010, 01:09 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO

They (The Tories) would have done, but as they're in a coalition with the Lib Dems who are all for Human rights, it ain't going to happen.
Old 27 May 2010, 01:32 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stilover
They (The Tories) would have done, but as they're in a coalition with the Lib Dems who are all for Human rights, it ain't going to happen.
Yes, look after most, those who cause the most distress, its **** about face this country.
Old 27 May 2010, 01:43 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

I tend to find that there are two types of society - the law abiding, hard working folk and then you have the other type who leach from society, taking benefits from the state and taking other peoples property without consideration for others and who behave like animals and think that a criminal record/asbo/serving time etc is a medal of honour to be worn.

A few examples -

During night shifts, we go knocking on the doors of Billy Burglars house, for a bail compliance check, just to make sure he's not out burgling anyone else. At around 03:00, we knock on the door. Billy Burglar comes to the door to present himself and then launches into a rant about us being inconsiderate to his family by coming at all times of the night Oh, I'm so sorry that it's inconsiderate to you, but how do you think the occupiers of the house you burgled feel?

Another example is typical - we get calls from this second type of people, wanting help. A couple of weeks ago, it was a girl who had fallen out with her boyfriend. We ended up having all sorts of security measures put in place for her, she then called us out a couple of days later. This time, her mates were all hanging around, all demanding that we gpo and catch this lad as it's our job etc while each of them were boasting how long they had served etc and then saying they are best mates with some kid who is on the run and thinking they are clever as they won't tell us where he is.

Another example was a few weeks back, a semi-naked girl tried to chuck herself through a window. Her mum didn't give a **** abut her daughter, she just wanted a crime number so the council would replace her window for free. Yesterday I was back at that same address, but this time to nick the boyfriend. We politely asked if he was in. They lied to us saying he wasn't. A quick climb of the stairs and we found him in bed, to which we were called *******s. But that's typical from this type of person, if they want something, they will take it, but they will not follow the rules of society or help to improve things.

Another chap keeps going out stealing metal. Railway track, copper pipe, wire, metal shutters etc. He thinks it's fine to do this. He puts in a huge amount of effort into committing these crimes. If he put the same effort in to a honest and proper job, he'd probably be very well off and not spending all of his time in police cells.
Old 27 May 2010, 02:31 PM
[-(o)-]
Scooby Regular

I've always believed you treat others as you expect others to treat you. Its called responsibility and in my mind is the basic test of a civilised human being.

This lot have quite clearly failed, so I propose sending them to Afghanistan for the troops to use as bomb detectors. At least that way they might actually be useful for a few milliseconds.
Old 27 May 2010, 06:04 PM
warrenm2
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't
Yesterday I was back at that same address, but this time to nick the boyfriend. We politely asked if he was in. They lied to us saying he wasn't. A quick climb of the stairs and we found him in bed, to which we were called *******s.
Cant you stick them on for obstruction and s5 ?

Last edited by warrenm2; 27 May 2010 at 06:05 PM.
Old 27 May 2010, 06:48 PM
SteveScooby
Scooby Regular

CPS would never run it, and S5 only applies in a public place, plus police officers can't be alarmed harassed or distressed apparently!
Old 28 May 2010, 01:37 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by urban
Whats wrong with them - I'll tell you what wrong with them

There is virtually no discipline anymore.
In schools children get what "Now Tommy, what bad behaviour - your a naughty boy"

When I was as school you either got canned or strapped and it ******* hurt too, so you know not to do whatever it was you did in the first place.

At home I can remember quite we'll getting disciplined for things by my Father and it didn't do me one bit of harm.
Nowadays you smack your child and they're quite within their rights to say "go **** yourself - I'm calling social services and getting you charged for that you b@stard"
That goes 10 fold for other children.
For example - I remember many years ago my son playing outside with a groups of kids from the neighbourhood.
I can't remember what exactly, but one of them was a right little ***** and was chucking something.
I shouted at him and I remember well his Father coming round slabbering "Is there a problem here blah blah blah"
I can remember thinking to myself "Your son is a little ***** just like you, and if you don't **** off you'll have a problem"

My children were both disciplined appropiately and they are both very we'll behaved and we'll mannered.
I'm not saying they are angels, but I'll guarantee they would never think - here, lets go and stone that ambulance or fire engine engine.

We live in a nanny state.
All this namby pamby complete shyte should have been abolished years ago.
Can't say fairer than that!

Les