Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Madness

Search this Thread

Old 18 May 2010, 01:05 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Angry Madness

This is the kind of nonsense makes engerlanders hate your average assylum seeker

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8688501.stm
Old 18 May 2010, 01:14 PM
fivetide
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nothing to do with your average asylum seeker, its the stupid human rights bill. Agian, loads of rights but no responsibilities.

Anyone committing a serious criminal act or who proves to be a threat to national security as an immigrant should be immediately sent back. If they don't like where they came from then that's just tough. Should have thought about that first.

5t.
Old 18 May 2010, 02:49 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

France has an arrangement with other countries, they get the other country to sing a document ststing that any deported immigrant returned to said country are not to be harmed. That get them around this abused and indeed stupid human rights issue.

Sort the HR laws out, sort the courts out and start doing the right thing

The POS terrorist was prepared to die for his cause, he knew the consiquences and should have the guts to face what is coming but no, he uses the HR laws there to protect decent folk we are a laughing stock yet again, again gutless politicans who just do not do something about this problem.

FFS show some commom sense government and sed ***** like this home regardless of their fate, use the same tactics as the French and other nations do!!!
and the final kick in the teeth is that tax payers money will be spent watching these two to ensure they are nto a future threat - money better spent elswhere.

Shoot/hang them or deport them it is that simple, or at least should be!

Yet agian we are the laughing stock of Europe and Al Queda.

Last edited by The Zohan; 18 May 2010 at 02:55 PM.
Old 18 May 2010, 03:02 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

As Ive said before - the act itself has a lot of valuable protections in it for us, from the Big State. It is its interpretation and application in particular instances and situations that really needs sorting out.
Old 18 May 2010, 04:03 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GC8
As Ive said before - the act itself has a lot of valuable protections in it for us, from the Big State. It is its interpretation and application in particular instances and situations that really needs sorting out.

No no no, human rights are a bad thing and should not, under any circumstances be protected. As a human you should accept that you deserve no rights, and must trust that the reactionery forces of the right have your best interests at heart. To even think HR are important must make you one of those PC plonkers I read so much about on here

Ban human rights, ban human right........
Old 18 May 2010, 04:16 PM
Will
BANNED

Originally Posted by GC8
the act itself
Brilliant at discos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJOLwy7un3U

Old 18 May 2010, 04:24 PM
RobJenks
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
France has an arrangement with other countries, they get the other country to sing a document ststing that any deported immigrant returned to said country are not to be harmed. That get them around this abused and indeed stupid human rights issue.

Sort the HR laws out, sort the courts out and start doing the right thing

The POS terrorist was prepared to die for his cause, he knew the consiquences and should have the guts to face what is coming but no, he uses the HR laws there to protect decent folk we are a laughing stock yet again, again gutless politicans who just do not do something about this problem.

FFS show some commom sense government and sed ***** like this home regardless of their fate, use the same tactics as the French and other nations do!!!
and the final kick in the teeth is that tax payers money will be spent watching these two to ensure they are nto a future threat - money better spent elswhere.

Shoot/hang them or deport them it is that simple, or at least should be!

Yet agian we are the laughing stock of Europe and Al Queda.

Good on you Paul.

He should just disappear - Are there any flyovers being constructed ?
Old 18 May 2010, 04:41 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Martin2005
No no no, human rights are a bad thing and should not, under any circumstances be protected. As a human you should accept that you deserve no rights, and must trust that the reactionery forces of the right have your best interests at heart. To even think HR are important must make you one of those PC plonkers I read so much about on here

**** me you are both sooooo funny and 'right on' at the same time, oh how my sides ache, pass the oxygen before i pass out with laughing so damn hard!

Are you writing your own material now

Never let what is written get in the way eh? most people acknowledge HR act is a good thing but in this case, really do you think this is in the spirit of the HR act, what it was designed to prevent and protect???

Are you happy that the act can be used to protect scheizer like these terrorists and allow them to stay in this country rather than be returned to their own, home country???
Old 18 May 2010, 04:53 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

**** me you are both sooooo funny and 'right on' at the same time, oh how my sides ache, pass the oxygen before i pass out with laughing so damn hard!

Never let what is written get in the way eh? most people acknowledge HR act is a good thing but in this case, really do you think this is in the spirit of the HR act, what it was designed to prevent and protect???

Are you happy that the act can be used to protect scheizer like these terrorists and allow them to stay in this country rather than be returned to their own, home country???
Old 18 May 2010, 05:05 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ever think they may have contrived this so they can follow him and see who he associates with ?
Old 18 May 2010, 05:06 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Hopefully finding the correct balance will be a possibility under our new government. I dont think that there was much chance the way things were before.
Old 18 May 2010, 05:28 PM
Rob_Impreza99
Scooby Regular

Old 18 May 2010, 05:31 PM
Xx-IAN-xX
Scooby Regular

He's on the radar now , no doubt theres a bigger picture someone will be watching him and who he mixes with.
Old 18 May 2010, 05:42 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Funny how none of you have mentioned this:

A Conservative minister indicated the government would not, after all, be changing the law to allow the deportations to go ahead.

This is despite a Tory election promise that the Human Rights Act would be abolished.

The Home Secretary, Theresa May, said she would not be appealing against the ruling, handed down by the Special Immigration Appeals Commission (Siac).
Now imagine if that had been under the Labour government. LOL!
Old 18 May 2010, 05:59 PM
RobJenks
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Funny how none of you have mentioned this:

Now imagine if that had been under the Labour government. LOL!

The Tories clearly stated this absurd legislation would be revoked - Already they are renaging on their promise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this is not true.
Old 18 May 2010, 06:02 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RobJenks
The Tories clearly stated this absurd legislation would be revoked - Already they are renaging on their promise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this is not true.
Agreed, if this is how they plan to lead this country then perhaps we can get the terrorists and his mates to blow up Clugg and Camoron and the cabinate just to make the point.

FFS this is a golden opportunity for the new government to show how it will improve and change this - missed/fail...
Old 18 May 2010, 08:11 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

I don't understand how this human rights milarky actually works.
It seems to protect the vilest and have no thought for the law abiding who have the human right to be protected from such garbage.
Does that make sense
Old 18 May 2010, 08:30 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

No I'm not happy about that obviously, but I delight in the opportunity to yank your chain. When did you become possessed by the spirit of Mary Whitehouse?

Oh BTW I think you'll find that on here 'most people' most definitely do not think the HR act is a 'good thing'

And another thing calling me 'right on' is in fact a breach of my human rights, expect the human rights storm troppers round at any minute!!
Old 18 May 2010, 08:36 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

why dont they put him on trial and send him away for a very long time

isn't that how it works?

or am i missing something
Old 18 May 2010, 09:52 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Perhaps the evidence gathered cant be heard. Its possible to know, without being able to successfully prosecute.
Old 18 May 2010, 10:25 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

ahh - the old "we know but we can't tell you" argument

yes I have heard that one before

Last edited by hodgy0_2; 18 May 2010 at 10:27 PM.
Old 19 May 2010, 09:31 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

No I'm not happy about that obviously, but I delight in the opportunity to have a pop and belittle at anyone who does not share my not so humble opinions. When did you become possessed by the spirit of Mary Whitehouse?

Oh BTW I think you'll find that on here 'most people' most definitely do not think the HR act is a 'good thing'

And another thing calling me 'right on' is in fact a breach of my human rights, expect the human rights storm troppers round at any minute!!
efa

So for us knuckle dragging DM readers - enlight me, please

What people see is the HR act being used to shield terrorists, also to have the names of sex offenders removed from the watch lists, etc to prevent common sense rules and judgements being implimented to protect the innocent, to protect those who just want to get on with thier lives, in peace - ordinary human beings.

People get upset because the HR act seems or is at least seen to to protect some of the vilest human beings and thier acts.

People see the HR act bent and abused to suit those who wish to do harrm.

No wonder some people disllike and despise the act.

This new government better had sort this out, NL ignored and in some cases seem to have made things worse.

About time some common sense was applied, i cannot think of one other country where these **** suckers would not be deported.

as i said before the rest of europe and in fact the world must just look on and laugh and the gutless way we have dealt with this.

It is pitiful!
Old 19 May 2010, 09:36 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I thought they would repeal the human rights act but I saw an aside in a report which said he does not intend to after all. I was hoping he would have the bottle to stand up against the Eu. Disappointing and worrying!

Les
Old 19 May 2010, 09:47 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
I thought they would repeal the human rights act but I saw an aside in a report which said he does not intend to after all. I was hoping he would have the bottle to stand up against the Eu. Disappointing and worrying!

Les
Yup, already folding already spineless already failing the people of this country. The tories and thier poor relations the Lib Dims have an excellent opportunity to do the right thing, what they said they would do and thye have chosen to cowards way out. Only a week or so in and i am dissappointed with them.

Meet the new boss same as the old boss...

If they (the government) are so keen to save money on wastage then sending home these ****-sucking wannabe terrorists to their own country would seem sensible!
Old 19 May 2010, 10:56 AM
MJW
Scooby Senior

Keep your friends close & your enemies closer springs to mind when I read about this. What's the point in deporting him ? He'll only run off to a terrorist training camp & become even more dangerous. Keeping him here is probably the safest thing. He won't even be able to break wind without MI5 knowing what he had for breakfast now. And for the rest of his life probably.
Old 19 May 2010, 11:28 AM
Jay m A
Scooby Regular

Location: Class record holder at Pembrey Llandow Goodwood MIRA Hethel Blyton Curborough Lydden and Snetterton

Surely there can be some clause in the HR act that basically excludes those of their HR rights if they conspire to / harm humans? Seems reasonable logic
Old 19 May 2010, 11:36 AM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

Sadly this sort of thing will continue to happen unitl someone highlighted in this way goes on to commit a terrorist act that kills a number of people. At that point, public sentiment will be tipped and the government forced to make changes.
Old 19 May 2010, 01:23 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

efa

So for us knuckle dragging DM readers - enlight me, please

What people see is the HR act being used to shield terrorists, also to have the names of sex offenders removed from the watch lists, etc to prevent common sense rules and judgements being implimented to protect the innocent, to protect those who just want to get on with thier lives, in peace - ordinary human beings.

People get upset because the HR act seems or is at least seen to to protect some of the vilest human beings and thier acts.

People see the HR act bent and abused to suit those who wish to do harrm.

No wonder some people disllike and despise the act.

This new government better had sort this out, NL ignored and in some cases seem to have made things worse.

About time some common sense was applied, i cannot think of one other country where these **** suckers would not be deported.

as i said before the rest of europe and in fact the world must just look on and laugh and the gutless way we have dealt with this.

It is pitiful!
Dear Miss Whitehouse - I do wish you'd disist from your not so clever EFA of my posts. I know you think it's smart but infact it's pointless, as how can you 'edit for accuracy' something that is already entirely accurate

I'm not getting in a row over the crass interpretation of HR legislation with you, I suspect that our opinions on this and similar cases are identical.

The problem with laws is they encourage lawyers to find a way of exploiting them, it has always happened always will. The question should be what do you want HR Act replaced with, and how much faith do you want to place in the state?

Last edited by Martin2005; 19 May 2010 at 01:24 PM.
Old 19 May 2010, 04:11 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dpb
This is the kind of nonsense makes engerlanders hate your average assylum seeker

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8688501.stm
Quite reasonable to feel that way about the bloke himself, but how do you feel about the PC Plonking judiciary which goes along with such rubbish?

I think poor Martin is losing it!

Les

Quick Reply: Madness