Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Goes around comes around!!! Terreblanche Killed

Search this Thread

Old 03 April 2010, 11:50 PM
Trout
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Goes around comes around!!! Terreblanche Killed

I see that one of the most notorious apartheid leaders has been killed in a pay dispute with two of his workers. He was hacked to death with machetes when he took a nap!

Terreblanche
Old 04 April 2010, 12:04 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Couldnt have happened to a nicer bloke
Old 04 April 2010, 12:47 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Karma in action
Old 04 April 2010, 12:20 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't see why the anc are so keen to speak out about the murder of this scumbag, when the remain silent about the dozens of racist attacks and murders that occur every day.
Old 04 April 2010, 12:29 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kingofturds
I don't see why the anc are so keen to speak out about the murder of this scumbag, when the remain silent about the dozens of racist attacks and murders that occur every day.
Funny really , now rape is the national pastime in SA . crime up, aids cases up as well. The caffers have certianly done a great job

Hacked to death with machette's by savages - how ironic!
Old 04 April 2010, 01:06 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

So a man who warned people about the dangers of none whites, was brutally killed by two none whites ?

That kinda proves him right lol .. surely this will make him a Marta in the eyes of his people .. I mean followers .. I mean brainwashed ?
Old 04 April 2010, 01:10 PM
Jamie
Super Muppet

I thought this was about some plane crash btw he was on tv not long back **** that he was.
Old 04 April 2010, 01:16 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Do I actually detect sympathies here?

No surprise given the leanings of some on this forum.
Old 04 April 2010, 01:22 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Do I actually detect sympathies here?

where?
Old 04 April 2010, 01:27 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
where?
Not your post
Old 04 April 2010, 01:50 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

I lived out there during the Terreblanche era. He was despised by most whites but adored by many Afrikaners - remnants of the old Boers. That group will never accept equality of blacks and this will remain for a generation or more IMHO.

dl
Old 04 April 2010, 02:32 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Don't think that the workers are very pleased when they don't get paid properly, especially with a man with his background.

Les
Old 04 April 2010, 02:41 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
So a man who warned people about the dangers of none whites, was brutally killed by two none whites ?

That kinda proves him right lol .. surely this will make him a Marta in the eyes of his people .. I mean followers .. I mean brainwashed ?
Itll show what a biggot his type are to everyone else tho - he didnt get his white homeland so was forced back to his farm . Now if he really didnt want anybody colored round him hed employ mushungos only wouldnt he , and prolly pay them accordingly

Im sure the white population do live in fear of being driven out completley, they are certainly not enjoying the priviledges they once did ..... Still the situaton has to be better than appartied times , wouldnt you agree Paul ?
I think its pretty enenvitable that crime will be high now cos everyones equal and its all about your money and there are massive differnences in peoples wealth
Old 04 April 2010, 03:19 PM
Jamie
Super Muppet

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Do I actually detect Syphilis here?

You could be right
Old 04 April 2010, 03:53 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dpb
Itll show what a biggot his type are to everyone else tho - he didnt get his white homeland so was forced back to his farm . Now if he really didnt want anybody colored round him hed employ mushungos only wouldnt he , and prolly pay them accordingly

Im sure the white population do live in fear of being driven out completley, they are certainly not enjoying the priviledges they once did ..... Still the situaton has to be better than appartied times , wouldnt you agree Paul ?
I think its pretty enenvitable that crime will be high now cos everyones equal and its all about your money and there are massive differnences in peoples wealth

Sadly though as we see with Terrorists the type of person that can support these beliefs (extreme) are the type of people that will gain a lot of strength from the death of a leader in this way.

I reckon we will see revenge attacks from this ..
Old 04 April 2010, 06:18 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by dpb

I haven't been there recently but I think that assumption may be questionable. Of course the whites are suffering (my mate was shot dead for his car) but the Govt hasn't even scratched the surface when it comes to better living conditions, sanitation and jobs. And now much of the place is run my gangs with little police control. It was awful and it still is. At least the whites brought some discipline to the place. And now it is run by someone who believes that having a shower after sex will prevent him from catching aids.

The whole place is a Mt Etna

dl

Last edited by David Lock; 04 April 2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 04 April 2010, 06:37 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by David Lock
I haven't been there recently but I think that assumption may be questionable. Of course the whites are suffering (my mate was shot dead for his car) but the Govt hasn't even scratched the surface when it comes to better living conditions, sanitation and jobs. And now much of the place is run my gangs with little police control. It was awful and it still is. At least the whites brought some discipline to the place. And now it is run by someone who believes that having a shower after sex will prevent him from catching aids.

dl
+1
Old 04 April 2010, 07:25 PM
Jaybird-UK
Scooby Regular

I dont think any other country has this road sign.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carjacking#South_Africa
Old 04 April 2010, 07:27 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

dl
David id say go back and see for yourself.

Zuma has a problem keeping his zipper up granted
Old 04 April 2010, 07:33 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

With the ANC giving this story the time of day all they have done has stirred up the ARB . White farmers and their Families are murdered almost on a daily basis In South Africa yet this is put down to crime and affirmative action.
Old 04 April 2010, 07:36 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

http://www.nationmaster.com/country/...rica/cri-crime

I am not a fan of terrorblanche and after Nelson Mandella and the ANC came to power i had high hopes for a safe & prosperous SA

not exactly a fun place, shame really.

Last edited by The Zohan; 04 April 2010 at 07:38 PM.
Old 04 April 2010, 07:48 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dpb

David id say go back and see for yourself.
Fair enough - I would love to go back to my old haunts and see for myself.

Could I live in Hillbrow safely now (even if I was black)?

David
Old 04 April 2010, 08:04 PM
Prasius
Scooby Regular

Well why should we worry about any whites getting killed in South Africa - we've happily stood by watching Zimbabwe self-destruct, and South Africa will be following shortly behind - yet I don't see any lefty-human-rights-for-all pickets outside African Embassies protesting against state-ignored and state-sponsored theft, assault and murder against a minority population.

Still, whats another African country starving itself after destroying it's own infrastructure when they can always bet on the 1st World Countries to pay their way.

It's not about race or skin colour - it's about utter incompetence and stupidity.
Old 04 April 2010, 08:08 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

I guess i wasnt staying in the right places or with the right people or not there long enough ,Randfontein limits , small upcoming ? 'estate' ,dirt roads , exhiled zimbabwean father,black , cetainly not well off
The only trouble i saw was a bloke got runover, possibly drunk and blokes betting on any and everything beside the road .
Im sure its there , i guess i was lucky

A week after we returned we learnt a relative of the girlfriend finishing a training course in SA along with others in the truck were robbed at knifepoint of everything outside a motoway service station , i guess they knew not to show any resistance . you can tell a zim plate cos theyre yellow

Last edited by dpb; 04 April 2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 04 April 2010, 08:25 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Fair enough - I would love to go back to my old haunts and see for myself.

Could I live in Hillbrow safely now (even if I was black)?

David
Woudlnt honestly like to say , im fairly sure i drove thro and or around there on the way to Park Station to meet gfriends mum off a bus from Zim , didnt see any trouble but then you wouldnt would you . I do know my feature daughter inlaw didnt use public transport and was staying in gated estate whilst at uni there. She was also mugged this time last year , she in Aus now hopefully safer lol.

The only actual shooting iv heard of was from a chap used to know who came back 'home' here lol cos his sister was shoot up in her car , but then his dad was a newspaper chief in joburg , so maybe there was money there
Old 05 April 2010, 07:20 AM
Jamie
Super Muppet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPbEx...ext=1&index=60
Old 05 April 2010, 11:05 AM
Dingdongler
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dl
Its a fledgling country isn't it? Did you really expect anything else for at least the first 50 years or so? They need a period of democratic self government like the UK has had for 100s of years.

Yes, the whites did keep discipline, by treating the indigenous majority as second class citizens
Old 05 April 2010, 11:11 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

and this is what your average boer thought of him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ0eJ_F96lk
Old 05 April 2010, 11:26 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

The interview above was interesting to see and to my mind it showed the self centred attitude of the AWB/Boers.

The blacks in Africa are the owners of the country and have the right to run it themselves even if they are not too good at it. If the Boers were an honest bunch they would have been tolerant towards the blacks and also taught them how to cope with running the country instead of taking all that they could for themselves.

Their apartheid was truly disgusting and unwarranted and no one can be proud of their record in that respect. What could Terreblanche expect in return from them with his overbearing and quite shameful attitude. When you treat the local people in such a manner it will never be forgotten.

When it comes to the maniac Mugabe one can only put him is a similar class to the Boers in the way that he treats his people as well as his attitude towards the whites.

He is another selfish man who is power mad and does nothing for his people except to hive off the cash into his own bank accounts. he has ruined the country's economy by taking the prosperous farms from the whites who were propping up the economy and providing jobs. he does not have any thought for his own people and it is down to them to sort him out and get their own country back under a better government. I am sure that the likes of Ian Smith could do much better as before, but the blacks need to learn how to do that for themselves with help where necessary and without having to deal with a corrupt government.

Les
Old 05 April 2010, 11:35 AM
shooter007
Scooby Regular

could we hear from anyone in that part of the world which ever party/tribe /citizen just to put there perspective on this obviously emotive subject

Quick Reply: Goes around comes around!!! Terreblanche Killed