Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Stabbing in victoria

Search this Thread

Old 26 March 2010, 11:26 PM
Mus
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stabbing in victoria

Very sad 15 year old boy was a smart little boy all them camera and no one saw nothing. What's the world come too
Old 26 March 2010, 11:45 PM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

Don't worry - just the usual BOB violence
Old 27 March 2010, 10:56 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jesus, just read about this, twenty of them in school uniform chased him into the station and killed him, its like Lord of the Flies.
Old 27 March 2010, 10:58 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Where are they getting the influence from to do these sorts of violent acts? I think it was covered in that TV interview the other night.

Les
Old 27 March 2010, 11:04 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Many reasons Les, its complicated and all to common.
Old 27 March 2010, 12:39 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Last night detectives were quizzing 20 Afro-Caribbean and Somali teens aged between 14 and 17. They fear clashes between pupils may have spilled over into organised after-school violence. The victim, thought to be from Acton, west London, and of north African descent, has not been named.
So that's a oneway flight for 20 murdering scumbags back to Africa and the West Indies then...... next.
Old 27 March 2010, 01:05 PM
idf101
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Just seen his face book profile giving the gang signs as i have said before "live by the sword die by the sword".
No surprises when you read he was a wonderful lad loved by everyone etc etc looks like scum to me.
Old 27 March 2010, 01:13 PM
Alg
Scooby Regular

F***ing thick scumbag twa*s.
Old 27 March 2010, 02:51 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

What a multi culturally diverse utopia we live in. If they want to live in a lawless **** hole Somilia is their place.
Old 27 March 2010, 03:26 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Many reasons Les, its complicated and all to common.
Never used to be like that though J4CKO. We also did not get people stabbing each other or people starving, torturing and eventually killing young children and babies.

Why have the attitudes of so many changed in such a frightening way?

Les
Old 27 March 2010, 03:39 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
Never used to be like that though J4CKO. We also did not get people stabbing each other or people starving, torturing and eventually killing young children and babies.

Les
Brady and Hindley?
Old 27 March 2010, 05:48 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Well that was an eye opener alright, but it seems to be getting far more widespread now. Many young children must be in similar danger now, but the authorities don't appear to be able to recognise it happening, or even worse don't want to get involved!

Les
Old 27 March 2010, 05:56 PM
Mus
Scooby Regular

I have played footie with the young man a few years ago that's my business partners first cousin I have met him twice. He was a nice young boy ok so he dressed a certain way but he was a polite kid Pretty smart too his mum and dad seprated years ago he came from a broken family back ground never the less he was a polite little kid.

Growing up in London you had to belong to group not gang but more like friends otherwise ul get picked on robbed chiefed up ect mugged off so all this kids have to put on a tough image to keep other teenagers away.
Old 27 March 2010, 07:36 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Half the problem is that this tends to be one section of society, young Black males, its difficult to look at the issues and offer any opinion on why it happens without it sounding like some kind of dig at those involved.

White kids do get involved but there seems to be a lot more black on black violence, especially considering the smaller numbers, why is this ?

I think there are like the Chris Rock says, two types of black people, normal people who happen to have black skin and those that play to the stereotype and want to live up to it, I would imagine its difficult to avoid in an inner city, must be terrible for parents seeing their kids going that way
Old 27 March 2010, 07:43 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

The bbc are now saying the victim was attending a pre arranged fight.
Old 27 March 2010, 08:55 PM
Steve vRS
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie

Les
It's hard to believe given the number of recent high profile cases but it's actually safer for children now than in the good ol' days.

BBC News - Child killing rate 'drops by 40%' in England and Wales

Steve
Old 27 March 2010, 09:18 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

NL's promise of prison sentences for those caught with knives is not the case, about time this was take real serious, 3 yrs just for possesion would perhaps be a suitable deterrant.

The afro carribean and other comminities need to get 100% behind this, the Police should be able to stop and search anyone the feel is a threat or carrying with the backing of the local communities.

Poor kid
Old 27 March 2010, 10:37 PM
Mus
Scooby Regular

Paul I agree with you but the community hates the police due to the way they treated not all police officer are tossers but a lot of them in areas like tottenham Brixton hackney are not born in there or even from there. so they don't know how to approach the community and when they do is to give u a fine for driving talking in the phone or becuase u haven't got the right bus ticket. You will see police walking around in the morning but what Gangs do you know that are active in the morning do u know what I mean Paul
Old 27 March 2010, 10:38 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

I don't get the whole "pre-arranged" fight thing. Surely there are so many better things to be doing with your time than arranging to fight another group of people. If they really must do this then why not arrange a boxing competition

At least that would be some sort of legalised violence, that would allow the loser to continue with their lives.
Old 27 March 2010, 10:47 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

But they are not capable of accepting the outcome of such a civilised dispute, and they would be stabbing each other in the aisles and shooting the winner for disrespecting them They are feral, and have no concept of empathy to others or any value attached to their own, and subsequently anybody elses life. For many of them, all they will have known is violence, possibly seeing their father get his way by intimidating, threatening and even beating their mother; their elder siblings earning 'respect' by outdoing the previous level of psychotic violence, and then making their own way up this ladder to nowhere, and everyone in their social peer group also trapped in this viscous cycle of malice, hatred and anger, and no comprehension of 'normal' life or what socially acceptable behaviour is.
Old 27 March 2010, 11:16 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Luminous
I don't get the whole "pre-arranged" fight thing. Surely there are so many better things to be doing with your time than arranging to fight another group of people. If they really must do this then why not arrange a boxing competition

At least that would be some sort of legalised violence, that would allow the loser to continue with their lives.
Sofyen Ghailan Online Memorial - GoneTooSoon.org

Listen to the song set up on his gone to soon memorial page, these kids aspire to be like these so called rappers and the violence that comes with it.
Old 27 March 2010, 11:35 PM
Mus
Scooby Regular

It's what kids turn too when they have nothing else to turn too I grew up in a similar proberly worse envoirement it's hard to avoid the whole gang colture like I said previously u had to belong to group other wise be prepared to be robbed on a daily basis. I use to see kids been terorrised on regular basis becuase they didn't know anyone and everyone else know they are an easy target
Old 27 March 2010, 11:44 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Steal from others who have nothing - CLEVER !

Attack those whom offer little or no resistance - BRAVE !
Old 28 March 2010, 12:35 AM
Mus
Scooby Regular

It's a jungle strong survives weak doesn't. Some ****e applies in politics
Old 28 March 2010, 12:43 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

The clever ones escape and leave them to rot in their own Hell, whilst the rest of us avoid them and hope our paths never cross.
Old 28 March 2010, 12:48 AM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by mus 1st class sti type r
It's a jungle strong survives weak doesn't. Some ****e applies in politics

It is not a jungle though this is not a third world Country. The strong here work and struggle, and the weak live on benefits and have nothing better to do than fight and stab each other.
Old 28 March 2010, 02:31 AM
Mus
Scooby Regular

These young kids smoke a bit of split they giggle get the munchies and giggle some more. Next day they all chip in buy more dope get high laugh and then the cycle begins. Untill one day there broke and have no money then go and do crime that's all over the country. I work on west green road in London we have 4 ash cafes on one road. I used to buy ash from there in 1995 was 13 year old in school uniform and the same place is still open police know all about it by it's still open they don't care.

Drug dealers are tourtorial u start dealing in there area they have to make an example out of u other wise other dealers will move in the area. It's a jungle trust me the strong survives the weak doesn't.

I don't believe government figures it's bull**** they just want to keep collecting money. I've lived through all this I have seen so much i was lucky to be blessed by having strong parents and bigger brothers and a few good friends to guide me a lot of friends that I have grown up with are still in that cycle.

In my day people used to get chopped or stabbed but only for something serious we used to have fights but guns and knifed wernt that common then, now it's diffrent you can get a gun quicker than u can get a job, ***** houses every where ,bookies I used to visit a lot before now they are every where and I mean every where. All the above is widely found in lower class areas so how can these kids learn when that's all they have infront of them.
Old 28 March 2010, 05:45 AM
Ant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mus 1st class sti type r
These young kids smoke a bit of split they giggle get the munchies and giggle some more. Next day they all chip in buy more dope get high laugh and then the cycle begins. Untill one day there broke and have no money then go and do crime that's all over the country. I work on west green road in London we have 4 ash cafes on one road. I used to buy ash from there in 1995 was 13 year old in school uniform and the same place is still open police know all about it by it's still open they don't care.

Drug dealers are tourtorial u start dealing in there area they have to make an example out of u other wise other dealers will move in the area. It's a jungle trust me the strong survives the weak doesn't.

I don't believe government figures it's bull**** they just want to keep collecting money. I've lived through all this I have seen so much i was lucky to be blessed by having strong parents and bigger brothers and a few good friends to guide me a lot of friends that I have grown up with are still in that cycle.

In my day people used to get chopped or stabbed but only for something serious we used to have fights but guns and knifed wernt that common then, now it's diffrent you can get a gun quicker than u can get a job, ***** houses every where ,bookies I used to visit a lot before now they are every where and I mean every where. All the above is widely found in lower class areas so how can these kids learn when that's all they have infront of them.
come on tell us which one are you?
Old 28 March 2010, 01:09 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Steve vRS
It's hard to believe given the number of recent high profile cases but it's actually safer for children now than in the good ol' days.

BBC News - Child killing rate 'drops by 40%' in England and Wales

Steve
I still find it hard to believe. I keep thinking of the crime statistics which were suppsed to be a big improvement but were all down to non recorded crime. Those are statistics generated by those responsible for child protection I see.

Les
Old 29 March 2010, 09:15 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Hi Mus,

The communities need to get behind the police for the sake of the kids, they need to put their distrust and dislike to one side and start to get involved and support the police and vise versa. Maybe this is a good opportunity to get to trust each other.

This is black on black crime, not racially motivated, this is gangs of 'yoofs' wanting to kill each other and doing so - on the streets of London and it will only get worse if the support and cooperation is not there.

If the communities would rather hate and mistrust the police than save thier own children then it speaks volumes about the communities and little wonder some kids are doing what they are doing!

Quick Reply: Stabbing in victoria