Search this Thread

Old 21 March 2010, 12:03 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Default More scams from abroad

Just had this e-mail

Dear Sir / Lady,
We are 2 orphans boys from Romania,affected very badly by the economical crysis.
The parents of one of us died when he was little in a car accident,while my parents died a few years ago (mother had cancer and my father had cirrhossis at liver).
This page was made by a gentle man who promised that will help us ,informing the world about oury bad situation.
We had to fight with the life,we worked since i was 15 years old,but nowadays here with the crysis a lot of people lost their jobs and unfortunately we don't have where to work.
I have finished the high-school recently and i am qualified in the consuming items industry.The other boy finished the school 8 years ago (high-school).
We are very honest and sincerely,we are hard working and very obedient.
I feel very ashame for being putted in this situation,maybe a lot of people will laugh but there is nothing to laugh of.
We only ask for any little amount that we can receive,if it's necesarry we can come to work in any other foreign country where at least you can find a decent job and you will be treated as a normal human being.
We still belive that in this world there are good people that have hearts and that can understand that is very difficult and we are passing through the worst moments of our lives.
We don't have what to eat,we're sitting in my parents house at the country and we don't see any future escape from this situation unless i will receive help from other people.
Here is our phone number : 0040742405202,you can call us to talk over the phone,if it's necesarry we can confirm that everything is real with proof of documents,the adress can be verified,scanned pics of our identity cards and many other examples.
If you decide to help us with any little amount of money,you can do that into the following bank account number opened on one of us name :

Account number : RO47BTRL00304201B26154XX
Swift Code : BTRLRO22AGA
Bank Name : Transilvania Bank - Pitesti Agency.

Also you can get in touch with us on the e-mail adress : chircioagaionut@aol.com.We are not scammers,we don't rip people,we only ask a little help from your part.
Thank you from all our hearts!

Best Regards!
Ionut & Valy

Why, oh why, oh why? No doubt some sucker will be on the One Show soon having lost their hard earned readies.
Old 21 March 2010, 12:05 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol somebody should phone the number and lead them along a bit
Old 21 March 2010, 12:08 PM
subaruturbo_18
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have no parents, no job, no food, and no money. I have the internet though.

Please send some money so i can have my cake and eat it.

That's if im not really nigerian.