Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

funny

Search this Thread

Old 24 March 2002, 11:36 PM
cat vehicle alarms
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

You have been warned on several occasions about your commercial advertising posts on Scoobynet. I have asked you on such threads to change your user ID, with which you haven’t….and you have posted again (with that User ID). If you post AGAIN with the user name “www.mscva.com” , I will DELETE your account!!!

Regards,

Shaun Fennings
Old 25 March 2002, 09:20 AM
Diablo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

If this wasn't so sad I might find it funny.

How difficult is is to comprehend that commercial advertising is not permitted on this site unless you are prepared to put hand in pocket and support it by way of a banner add?

So, ok, you've changed from www.mscva.com or whatever to Cat Vehicle Alarms Technically, you've done what Shaun asked you to do, but, to use your own chosen words from your previous (deleted) post you are being a bit of a pr** about it, don't you think??

If all the commercial advertisers took the route you have chosen, there wouldn't be a Scoobynet.

Have a think about it.......

D

ps - I'm not going to engage in unproductive debate, and I doubt anyone (except you) will disagree with the position here, so I'm going to leave this thread by way of an explanation, but lock it.

If you have an issue with that, email me. Sensible, mature, comment will be welcomed.