Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Incest case - DNA?

Search this Thread

Old 11 March 2010, 11:28 AM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Incest case - DNA?

Reference this ghastly incest case. Wouldn't a DNA test on some of the kids have established the father's guilt?

There seem to be enough family members who had sought help from the authorities so I would have thought that they could get the necessary samples to the cops?

dl
Old 11 March 2010, 11:46 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by David Lock
Reference this ghastly incest case. Wouldn't a DNA test on some of the kids have established the father's guilt?

There seem to be enough family members who had sought help from the authorities so I would have thought that they could get the necessary samples to the cops?

dl
Which case David? Are you on about the Austian who locked his daughter up for years? Fritzel i think - i though he pleaded guilty.

In answer to your question IMHO - yes, it would determine whom the father and mother are is my inderstanding of DNA testing for establishing the parents
Old 11 March 2010, 12:21 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Which case David? Are you on about the Austian who locked his daughter up for years? Fritzel i think - i though he pleaded guilty.

In answer to your question IMHO - yes, it would determine whom the father and mother are is my inderstanding of DNA testing for establishing the parents

Sorry - I can't find a link. This is a family from Lincolnshire/Yorkshire where the father has been screwing his two daughters for 30 years producing 9 children. Over a 100 people from different agencies had been involved but they ALL passed the buck despite being fairly sure what was happening. It is truly, truly horrible. dl
Old 11 March 2010, 12:24 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Sheffield incest case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The case is quite old but come to the for following a review. dl
Old 11 March 2010, 12:26 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Red face

Sorry - I can't find a link. This is a family from Lincolnshire/Yorkshire where the father has been screwing his two daughters for 30 years producing 9 children. Over a 100 people from different agencies had been involved but they ALL passed the buck despite being fairly sure what was happening. It is truly, truly horrible. dl
FFS, not heard of this or seen coverage in the news. How fecking awful. it is beyond me how a father can do this, parent are there to protect and nurture their children.

DNA testing will establish who is or isn't the father.

I hope he goes away for life meaning life for what he has done assuming it is him.

Mostly i hope the daughters and kids get the help they need.

I also hope something is done with the govenment agencies and trained, professional employed people who work for the agencies and still let this family down - not just a real good soundbite written by a spin-doc and deliverd by a government lackie!

what an awful thing

Last edited by The Zohan; 11 March 2010 at 12:29 PM.
Old 11 March 2010, 12:34 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

I think he was done for 25 speciment rape cases and was sent down for life meaning life. I don't expect he will get much sympathy in jail.

I can get my head around most crimes but this is beyond my comprehension. dl
Old 11 March 2010, 12:44 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

despite being fairly sure what was happening.
If thats true then those responsible for the care of those girls should be charged with gross negligence.

Trending Topics

Old 11 March 2010, 01:13 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by EddScott
If thats true then those responsible for the care of those girls should be charged with gross negligence.
Well I think the girls' brother complained to the police and was ignored and medical people noticed deformities in the children which were born. I agree with you. dl
Old 11 March 2010, 05:42 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I could not believe that woman who was at the top of the organisation for protection of children who was telling us that it was a "collective" error by everyone in the organisation from the bottom to the top and how they wished to apologise to the victims, but that no one person could be found to blame, so there will be no action taken against anyone in the organisation!

In such a case it seems to me that they all should get the sack then!

Les
Old 12 March 2010, 10:02 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by Leslie
I could not believe that woman who was at the top of the organisation for protection of children who was telling us that it was a "collective" error by everyone in the organisation from the bottom to the top and how they wished to apologise to the victims, but that no one person could be found to blame, so there will be no action taken against anyone in the organisation!

In such a case it seems to me that they all should get the sack then!

Les
Les, it is the NL way and spread like a cancer through local government - duck your responsibilities, do not take ownership of anything - it is sad and helping to ruin good institutions and more importantly letting down children and families.

It is disgusting, if she had any pride or decency she would resign as would those in charge all the way down the line.

What happens is we hear a great soundbite about how lessons will be learned, people retrained, processes improved and it will not happen again - until next time...
Old 12 March 2010, 10:29 AM
Trout
Scooby Regular

Normal DNA

DNA in this case

Old 12 March 2010, 10:36 AM
stilover
Scooby Regular

I do know of a Lass that sucked her brother off once. Both were drunk.

Don't think he was too bothered, but she was devastated the next day.

Haven't seen either of them for years. May have eloped.

PS. They were from Middlesbrough. Says it all.
Old 12 March 2010, 02:33 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Les, it is the NL way and spread like a cancer through local government - duck your responsibilities, do not take ownership of anything - it is sad and helping to ruin good institutions and more importantly letting down children and families.

It is disgusting, if she had any pride or decency she would resign as would those in charge all the way down the line.

What happens is we hear a great soundbite about how lessons will be learned, people retrained, processes improved and it will not happen again - until next time...
Spot on Paul

Les