Wimmins

Search this Thread

Old 14 January 2010, 09:56 AM
Coffin Dodger
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wimmins

Bit of a rant......

My good lady wife is always quick to point out to me when I'm not using my common sense and can sometimes get quite pissed off about it. Usually comes about when I have some DIY task on the go and haven't completely thought it through

But then this morning she goes to get her car of our drive, it's on a slight slope and a bit tight getting the car through the entrance. Simplest thing to do would have been to move mine out onto the road first then she'd have had plenty of room to get it on full lock and swing out of the drive. But no, I go to the window once I'd finished my shower to see her trying to execute some sort of three point manoeuvre except that the car is now stuck between my car and the gate post unable to get traction in the snow.

So now I have to quickly get dressed, go down try to clear some of the snow and then try to push her car back to its original spot so that I can move mine. Every time I get it rocking and about to move forward she puts the brakes on Eventually got it back and moved mine out of the way though she was all set to have another go at getting out using the previous method

Made me late for work and a bit pissed off as I left the house. One rule for them one rule for us If I'd have tried to draw some parallel with her observations on my (lack of) common sense it would have lead to an argument.

Anyway, good to get it off my chest