Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Luton protesters found guilty and yet walk free

Search this Thread

Old 12 January 2010, 10:54 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Luton military home-coming march - protesters found guilty and yet walk free

I have managed to drag my knuckles off of the floor long enough to find this Gem.

Now i know it cannot be true and must be a lie Because Martin 2005 and Trout tell me the DM is for idiots and fascists - that'll be me then
Muslims who called British soldiers 'rapists', 'cowards' and 'scum' were exercising freedom of speech, court hears | Mail Online

Glad they where found guilty, shame they did not get put away but that is British justice for you.

Can anyone explain tha if they hate the British way of life and want to change it, and we are told that this will never happen then why do they stay here, what could possibly be the reason(s)

I understand from Martin 2005 that the UK has the worse benefits system in Europe so cannot be for that reason, naughty DM, lying to me again!

And no this is not aimed at all Muslims, just those who agree with this sort of protest and find themselves at odds with the UK, laws and way of life.

If anyone feels the need to mention the chavsum and rubbish of this country as justfiication (or misdirection even) then i would happily force them to work and contribute to this country and stick them in borstals/labour camps if they misbehave.

BNP/EDL - if they misbehave and spread hatered then lock them up as well, or at least give them a smack on the hand and a pittance of a fine, seems only fair. I do not need them to fight my battles in my name or in the name of the English.

Now off to get dressed, where is my union jack tee-shirt and 'No1' clippers??? me and the Pitbull are off to savage a few wogs...

Last edited by The Zohan; 12 January 2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 12 January 2010, 11:15 AM
fivetide
Scooby Regular

I love the hypocrisy here.

They claim freedom of speech yet outside are holding a banner saying 'freedom can go to hell'

Such a delightful group of people. Time to start deporting this lot and their ilk to the many uninhabited rocks around the north of scotland.

5t.
Old 12 January 2010, 11:21 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Weak, cowardly, female judge wants sacking too: they refused to stand for her, and she didn't have them charged with contempt because, "she didn't want to set a precedent".

Send that sill moo to whatever country these lot need to be sent to.
Old 12 January 2010, 11:37 AM
rbaz
Scooby Regular

They say British troops killing Muslims in there home land why dont they f*ck off back to it then and defend it there if they feel strongly.

I think its disgusting should be given maximum penalty available

A bullet would be my choice
Old 12 January 2010, 12:24 PM
Xx-IAN-xX
Scooby Regular

The scum of the Islamic society , if they want Islam they should sling their hook and find it elsewhere cause its not wanted here
Old 12 January 2010, 12:39 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

You only have to look at Paul Hapgood's link to see that they are preaching sedition and violence-nothing less. That is against the law!

If these weak kneed PC plonking judges are allowed to continue with their attitude towards this kind of behaviour, it will get worse and worse of course until there is a pitched battle bordering on civil war.

Time we had a real leader who has the bottle to take hold of the country and is prepared to defend it and our culture and traditions.

Les
Old 12 January 2010, 12:41 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
I have managed to drag my knuckles off of the floor long enough to find this Gem.

Now i know it cannot be true and must be a lie Because Martin 2005 and Trout tell me the DM is for idiots and fascists - that'll be me then
Muslims who called British soldiers 'rapists', 'cowards' and 'scum' were exercising freedom of speech, court hears | Mail Online
yes and I guess if we call them Paki's, sand *******, rag heads etc etc thats freedom of speach as well? Ohh wait a minute no its not they play the racist card at the mention of any of those words but still feel its ok to call to call british soldiers (in their own country) rapists and scum, ignorance is bliss i guess

personally I can these lot of fanatics causing a load of problems yet with there fcuked up stupid religion, if they dont like it here or like they way we live why not more back to the holes they crawled out of to come here in the first place

Islam4uk can kiss my hoop!

and the Pitbull are off to savage a few wogs...

^^LoL^^
Old 12 January 2010, 12:59 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Glad they where found guilty, shame they did not get put away but that is British justice for you.

Can anyone explain tha if they hate the British way of life and want to change it, and we are told that this will never happen then why do they stay here, what could possibly be the reason(s)

I understand from Martin 2005 that the UK has the worse benefits system in Europe so cannot be for that reason, naughty DM, lying to me again!

And no this is not aimed at all Muslims, just those who agree with this sort of protest and find themselves at odds with the UK, laws and way of life.

If anyone feels the need to mention the chavsum and rubbish of this country as justfiication (or misdirection even) then i would happily force them to work and contribute to this country and stick them in borstals/labour camps if they misbehave.

BNP/EDL - if they misbehave and spread hatered then lock them up as well, or at least give them a smack on the hand and a pittance of a fine, seems only fair. I do not need them to fight my battles in my name or in the name of the English.

Now off to get dressed, where is my union jack tee-shirt and 'No1' clippers??? me and the Pitbull are off to savage a few wogs...
Eh?????
Old 12 January 2010, 01:02 PM
Timwinner
Scooby Regular

I think due to there history they didnt get custodial. I know its rubbish but in the eyes of the law they are guilty of a POA and for this the punishment is what they got if they are not known to police.
The circumstances of the offense are only used to establish the offense and do not have an influence on the sentence.

Now I know this is rubbish, and along with many other people I would have liked to see them locked up but in order to prove we are right, and to prove that the democracy in this country is right we have to accept that they get treated the same as anyone who is guilty of a POA. This understanding makes us infinitely better.

The bit that made me laugh was the after hearing statement when they said "This makes a mockery of democracy" and then later said "we will not stop until we have achieved sharia law in the UK"...... No mention of a referendum there boys....I dont think a democratic society is going to go for sharia law.

(POA = legal jargon for a public order offense)

Last edited by Timwinner; 12 January 2010 at 01:04 PM. Reason: I was ranting in work talk
Old 12 January 2010, 01:10 PM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

We should be worried. Well, for our children anyway.

I won't go into too much detail, but birthrate is something that is worrying. Anyone who has a good set of moral standards and a job should be having kids, otherwise this country is in a mess. I've said it before, go out and multiply, otherwise they'll be a swing in who is in the minorities, i.e. good, honest, hardworking etc.
Old 12 January 2010, 01:14 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Deport or shoot the *******. Better still, Deport then shoot the *******.
Old 12 January 2010, 01:59 PM
Xx-IAN-xX
Scooby Regular

We are slowly losing the battle against the islamic terrorists in are own back yard
Old 12 January 2010, 02:00 PM
Terminator X
Owner of SNet

Agreed albeit China have got it spot on ie less is more.

TX.

Originally Posted by Clarebabes
We should be worried. Well, for our children anyway.

I won't go into too much detail, but birthrate is something that is worrying. Anyone who has a good set of moral standards and a job should be having kids, otherwise this country is in a mess. I've said it before, go out and multiply, otherwise they'll be a swing in who is in the minorities, i.e. good, honest, hardworking etc.
Old 12 January 2010, 03:28 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

I think they should be deported. There is probaly some legal reason why this can't happen but I say just do it and change the law ASAP to get rid of them, or lock them up until we can. dl
Old 12 January 2010, 03:35 PM
Simon C
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Xx-IAN-xX
We are slowly losing the battle against the islamic terrorists in are own back yard
Sadly this is closer to the mark than you think, I used to work with 1!!! Infact I was suprised not to see him in that line up.

Mind you, since he has already been in court on terrorism charges, he's probably keeping a very low profile.
Old 12 January 2010, 03:36 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

"Postman Pat" Johnson says Islam4UK will be banned.

This I HAVE to see............
Old 12 January 2010, 03:46 PM
fivetide
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by David Lock
I think they should be deported. There is probaly some legal reason why this can't happen but I say just do it and change the law ASAP to get rid of them, or lock them up until we can. dl
They'll be british citizens so we can't deport them as here is technically home.

Hence my thought on putting them all on a rock somewhere so they can make the seagulls adopt sharia law but technically haven't been sent out of the UK...

5t.
Old 12 January 2010, 04:48 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Get their leader on Panorama, like Nick Griffin and see how absurd they will look.

To add some petrol to the fire, why is the Guantanamo god ****e still here?

He's not even a British Passport holder
Old 12 January 2010, 06:56 PM
boomer
Scooby Senior

So all five are currently on benefits, but i notice that Jalal Ahmed used to have a part-time job as a baggage handler at Luton airport!!

How on earth can a (pathetic excuse of a) man who wants to destroy the west and implement his own beliefs (by whatever means) get a job on the air-side loading stuff into the hold of aeroplanes? Meanwhile innocent passengers can't carry a pair of tweezers, a bottle of water and are soon to be photographed naked in the cause of anti-terrorism

mb
Old 12 January 2010, 06:57 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your all wrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ask Martin2005 or F1 Fan,they know there sh*t
Old 12 January 2010, 07:04 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Dogs B******s
Your all wrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ask Martin2005 or F1 Fan,they know there sh*t
LOL, I can almost smell your next ban winging its way over
Old 12 January 2010, 07:07 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

LOL, I can almost smell your next ban winging its way over
For what?,i was defending them
Old 12 January 2010, 07:58 PM
Warrior1
Scooby Newbie

These people should be kicked out of this country and the people who defend them are a disgrace,what they preach is just wrong,so wrong.
Old 12 January 2010, 08:20 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

its been a mightly long time since the white folk took part in slavery and had second class citizens, maybe its time that we went back to our roots!
Old 12 January 2010, 08:28 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hutton_d
My view here is, as on another thread, they can *say* what they like as we do live in a democracy and there is supposed 'freedom of speech'. The fact that this case came to court has given them more publicity than they would otherwise have had, Likewise, it has highlighted *differences* between various parts of society which, if ignored, means we all live together quite happily (for the most part). Get rid of all these *equality* quangos and you'll find that a lot of this so-called *tension* will disappear. The politicians have to find ways to keep people at each others throats so they have more control!

With these particular *gentlemen* then they should be a) investigated over their welfare claims/benefits as it's obvious that if they're protesting then they are not looking for work (the fact that they are in receipt of such claims and whether that right should be there for them or anyone else is another argument for another time) and b) if they are not British citizens then they should be deported immediately as their presence is *contrary to the public good* or whatever the legal phrasing is. Yuman rites don't come into it!

Dave
Yep I agree with every word of this

Are you going all 'moderate' on me?
Old 12 January 2010, 10:00 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

I don't usually get involved in these type of threads, but must admit to being horrified by the lunatics.
This comment (The men, all of whom are on benefits, were each ordered to pay £500 in costs towards the prosecution. Outside the court, they defiantly declared: 'The taxpayer paid for this court case. The taxpayer will pay for the fines too out of benefits'.) along with saying this (saying they wanted to see sharia law in Britain.) makes me think they are not here for any other reason than to get easy money leaving them with plenty of time to stir up trouble.
These extremists need to be removed from our Country, other Countries do it, so why can't we.
We don't want them or their sharia law.
I feel if something isn't done soon, by the proper authorities to get rid of these sponging extremist halfwits, some folks might just start to take the law into their own hands and deal with it themselves
Old 12 January 2010, 10:06 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Lee247
I don't usually get involved in these type of threads, but must admit to being horrified by the lunatics.
This comment (The men, all of whom are on benefits, were each ordered to pay £500 in costs towards the prosecution. Outside the court, they defiantly declared: 'The taxpayer paid for this court case. The taxpayer will pay for the fines too out of benefits'.) along with saying this (saying they wanted to see sharia law in Britain.) makes me think they are not here for any other reason than to get easy money leaving them with plenty of time to stir up trouble.
These extremists need to be removed from our Country, other Countries do it, so why can't we.
We don't want them or their sharia law.
I feel if something isn't done soon, by the proper authorities to get rid of these sponging extremist halfwits, some folks might just start to take the law into their own hands and deal with it themselves
Lee, Luton is 3 miles from me in the next county. It is one short road to another country!! I live in what is known as a pretty upmarket town and then you have Luton which is our neighbour. Most of it is a place you wouldnt want to be if you was a woman on your own. Its a law unto itself is Luton
Old 12 January 2010, 10:54 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Quick Reply: Luton protesters found guilty and yet walk free