Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Great Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 08 January 2010, 07:21 PM
SunnySideUp
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Great Customer Service

Prompted by the Bad Customer Service thread .....

I'm generally moaning about bad Customer Service, but, I have to say - this Xmas has been a shining example of outstanding Customer Service (for me, anyway).

1. Amazon MarketPlace seller sends me a replacement leather case for my MP3 as the first one didn't turn up (yes, it took my bad rep to them for them to respond - but, respond they did)

2. My 1 year old Bissell Cleaner split its Inner Bladder (no jokes about my colostomy bag, please!) - an e-mail to Bissell and the reply was that they have sent me a replacement

3. SONY said if I buy a X Series MP3 Player they will send me a £50 cheque - that cheque arrived this morning

4. Amazon sent me a dodgy Duracell Battery for my Canon DSLR - after a telephone call to them (and me being assertive on my rights) a replacement turned up which works perfectly .... and they didn't want the faulty one back.

5. I'm currently hunting down a Grandfather Clock bargain - maybe that will come off too?! I will make my offer and see what happens

So, overall, pretty good Customer Service (if not always offered at the first attempt)
Old 09 January 2010, 01:10 PM
subaruturbo_18
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm happy to hear that

I too admire great customer service.

I find that Apple always offer great customer service, and did so when i ordered an ipod touch as a christmas present with free engraving