Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

EBAY NUTTERS

Search this Thread

Old 24 November 2009, 11:17 PM
handsome rob
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EBAY NUTTERS

Hi, get this, sold an item on sun eve, posted on mon morning before going to work at 2pm back at 10pm . while im away at work ,chap leaves message at 5.30, saying wheres my item ? .7.30 another message asking why i have not even bothered to reply ?? . 9.30 another message saying wheres my item ,if i cant be bothered to reply hes getting on to ebay to report me !! . all this within 24hrs and i didnt log on till 11pm after work

had a couple of others not much different , WTF are people like.
Old 25 November 2009, 07:39 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

never mind why people are like this .. wheres my item ???????????!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Old 25 November 2009, 09:02 AM
TingTongPJ
Scooby Regular

i hate it when i purchase something at the weekend and it's not delivered next day, rubbish service by the seller lol.

maybe he got you mixed up with another seller or he is just a mupet !
Old 25 November 2009, 01:35 PM
Fantom
Scooby Regular

My brother runs his business through ebay and he gets this all the time. He's had people ask for a tracking number 5 mins after the item has been bought.
People are just ****** these days
Old 25 November 2009, 01:48 PM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

Usually find its the ones with feedback of 2 or tiny numbers that are the worst.

If you look on some feedback listings that are 99.9% you usually find that the negatives are posted by new ebayers who want everything NOW and dont understand USED does not mean NEW!

Had a guy a while back, sold him a lense, listed it as what it was... He contacted me after buying it saying it wasnt what he thought it was, and that I should offer him some money back! twaaaaaat!
Old 25 November 2009, 02:29 PM
belliott69
Scooby Regular

was selling a range rover on there a little while ago, a bloke brought it and we'd told him it was stiff to get into gear from 2nd to 1st as range rovers wear on those gears. told us that was fine he knew everything bout landies and rangies, when he turned up to take it he wouldn't pay till he had a test drive, so we let him, first thing he done while driving it was to slam it from 2nd to 1st when slowing down and complained that it wasn't right. then wouldn't pay for it told us we hadn't told him what was wrong with it and left us bad feedback. could of punched him so hard.
Old 25 November 2009, 08:18 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

Location: MSOCs tyre and ROTA wheel dealer .Ruisliptyres@gmail.com

had some wheels for sale on ebay for 300 quid , had some guy email me sayin would i take 200 for em (these are brand new boxed rims) i said no, to which he repled i can buy these for 210 from my cousin and they are not worth 300...............

SO WHY THE **** ARE YOU BOTHERING ME THEN U THICK **** . if you can get em cheaper than anyone is selling them on ebay .

some people are retards or just plain ****ing thick

the abusive messages lasted for 2 days lol idiot
Old 25 November 2009, 08:45 PM
yellowvanman
Scooby Regular

Funnily I have a set of wheels for sale on there now, listed with a Buy it Now of £350.
Recv'd a message tonight "Do you have a Buy it Now price, I have cash waiting".
Replied politely that yes there is a BIN, as per the auction details

Cash? I'm in Essex, he is in Cornwall, so obviously able to pop round anytime with the cash.
Old 25 November 2009, 09:29 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Snazy
Had a guy a while back, sold him a lense, listed it as what it was... He contacted me after buying it saying it wasnt what he thought it was, and that I should offer him some money back! twaaaaaat!
what a **** -- they make their problem somehow your problem

send him 10p and tell him to ring someone who gives a fvck
Old 26 November 2009, 07:53 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by belliott69
was selling a range rover on there a little while ago, a bloke brought it and we'd told him it was stiff to get into gear from 2nd to 1st as range rovers wear on those gears. told us that was fine he knew everything bout landies and rangies, when he turned up to take it he wouldn't pay till he had a test drive, so we let him, first thing he done while driving it was to slam it from 2nd to 1st when slowing down and complained that it wasn't right. then wouldn't pay for it told us we hadn't told him what was wrong with it and left us bad feedback. could of punched him so hard.
You bid to buy not test drive, should have told him to **** off there and then.
Old 26 November 2009, 12:53 PM
james04
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by belliott69

surley if you buy something on ebay you are by law llegally obliged to pay for it.
Old 26 November 2009, 01:27 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by james04
surley if you buy something on ebay you are by law llegally obliged to pay for it.
arn't you just breaking ebay's t&c's

Last edited by hodgy0_2; 26 November 2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 26 November 2009, 01:36 PM
SunnySideUp
Scooby Regular

I've never used e-bay ... for buying or selling.

You get clowns when selling stuff by any means - a card in the local shop window results in nutters ringing asking dumb questions!

I have so many stories, one was that an Asian bloke came to buy my sofas - advertised at £100 for them both - he said he would have them and gave me £50!! When I said it was £100, he said, "I need to hire a van to take them away and that will cost me £50!"

Cheeky foooker

In the end he gave me £90 .... when he returned in his 'hired van' - it was his brother in the Post Office Van he used for work!
Old 26 November 2009, 02:08 PM
JPL
Scooby Regular

I sold a DVD on ebay, it sold on a Sunday, I sent the invoice on Sunday.

He waited a week before paying via paypal, then the following day he emailed me asking me when the item would be delivered.

*****!
Old 26 November 2009, 02:31 PM
belliott69
Scooby Regular

he was just one of these people who we think had just bid for it but didn't have the money and wanted any excuse not to take it, we put on there you bid to buy if you wanna test drive call and have a go but he didn't and was a right stroppy git.
Old 26 November 2009, 03:19 PM
tkws5606
Scooby Regular

sunnysideup is so true. I advertised a litter of chocolate colored cocker spaniel puppies in the local paper sooooo many people rang up and asked for black ones i dont think they read the fecking advert

Last edited by tkws5606; 26 November 2009 at 03:20 PM. Reason: punctuation