Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Am I turning into a Righteous Prick ?

Search this Thread

Old 15 September 2009, 09:30 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Am I turning into a Righteous ***** ?

I was walking the dog tonight, down the nice lane at the back our house, gang of three little Chavvy ******* about sixteen wearing the uniform hove into view, you know socks tucked into joggers, comedy socks, baseball caps, one of them launches his can on the floor, so I wander over and asked him to pick it up and I will move it the ten feet to the bin seeing as he cant be arsed, I then said dont come round here dropping your sh1te and then told the one with the chips to put them in the bin when he had finished.

One of them made a slight attempt to intimidate me but being as I bigger than two of them lashed together I wasnt worried, mainly as had gone out because I was in a really bad mood and was quite happy to chin the little turd, normally thats not me at all but I really had it about me at that moment, as he made towards me I just laughed and asked him if he was sure about this, I must have came across a bit mental and he backed off, I then carried on my way with a right adrenaline kick coursing through my veins, then the dog decided to **** off on the common and wander onto the (thankfully quiet) road, little sod.

On the way back, low and behold, chips sat in paper on the Church playgroups wall, his parents must have done a good job, oh well.

Then later on, was in the car, it was dark a cyclist pulls out from a sideroad and the car in front doesnt see him until the last moment as he had no lights, its pitch black and under tree cover, the car swerves and blows his horn, I go past and shouted "Get some lights you dick"

So, am I getting righteous, should I put up and shut up and avoid confrontation, does it make any difference (the chips say not), why bother ?
Old 15 September 2009, 09:34 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Its your age
Old 15 September 2009, 09:35 PM
fatscoobfella1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seems like your swimming against the tide doesnt it...Kids are fookin awful nowadays.

Its a must that you say something though,although many wouldnt through fear of what may happen..

Self righteous ?? Nah...

Beat the ******* at there own game,put nice drops of diesel on the wall where they sit..Makes a nice pattern on there trackies..
Old 15 September 2009, 09:35 PM
Myles
Scooby Regular

You righteous *****! Kidding, but you need to watch yourself, these ******* sometimes go equipped for trouble, and whether they are small, big whatever, they are more than ready to make holes in you for the fun of it. As for the cyclist, good on you!
Old 15 September 2009, 09:38 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

They tend to be fakes round here, just adopt the uniform but arent actually feral, as for the cyclist, what kind of **** rides on an A road, in the dark with no lights, I cycle most days and have spent £200 on lights so I get seen.
Old 15 September 2009, 09:40 PM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

Hmmmmm.... chips

I work with young people and you wouldn't be able to tell me anything that would shock me
Old 15 September 2009, 09:41 PM
cookie sti
Scooby Regular

same old same old mate kids in groups thesedays expect you to "respect them" us oldies have never been through what they are going through so we should give them respect for that..... bu**sh*t kids today have no respect for anything but themselves. when i was younger and i did something wrong someone that knew my parents would tell them and id get a thick ear from my old man thesedays its not the same and they get away with what ever they want. but what can we do to stop it? apart from break the law by allegedly manhandiling them which is now an infringement of there rights
Old 15 September 2009, 09:51 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

90% of kids these days are all mouth no trousers.
Old 15 September 2009, 09:53 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kingofturds
90% of kOTs these days are all mouth no trousers.
We're not talking about you
Old 15 September 2009, 09:58 PM
warrenm2
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kingofturds
90% of kids these days are all mouth no trousers.
And how do you tell them from the 10%?
Old 15 September 2009, 09:58 PM
cookie sti
Scooby Regular

it reminds me of not so long ago my wife was at work one evening i went out for a few beers with work associates left my 15 y/o daughter in charge of the house. she let some of her m8s and there b/fs into the house and 2 boys found the keys to my work car which they decided to try to take for a ride they didnt get far but at the end of the day it was allegedly my fault for leaving my car keys on the shelf in the front room for someone to take, no hows that for earning respect
Old 15 September 2009, 10:03 PM
dunx
Scooby Senior

Welcome to my world

I work in Beeston, not a wealthy area. Famous for bombings mostly

TBH some of the "real" problem kids have been through sh*t we rarely experience in this country, HOWEVER if no-one tries to assert any boundaries they become feral as you say.

Today I got out of the mini-bus and "explained" how I would disconnect a "*******" limbs if he crossed my path again. He bleats "You can't threaten me like that", to which I reply, you aren't on the "premises", I'm not a teacher, you are a **** !

Challenge them, for all our sakes or we are lost.

dunx
Old 15 September 2009, 10:55 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

I dunno Jacko, what with you harassing the local yoofs and me yelling at the speeding motorists, we are fast becoming contenders for the TV series ' Grumpy Old Men '

Keep up the good work
Old 15 September 2009, 11:19 PM
cookie sti
Scooby Regular

I DONT BELEIVE IT!!!
Old 15 September 2009, 11:26 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No quite the same thing but I was in the local take away with the dog and a gang of about 6 of the little *******s came by, obviously the dog is not allow in so I was waiting in the door way.

One say "they're boss them dogs, does it bite?" I said not normally no but I wouldn't risk it and at that point she jumped at him barks and yelping ... little did he know she wanted to lick his face .. all of then jumped back and wondered off in the other direction .. made me smile... pointless story but not worth its own thread
Old 15 September 2009, 11:32 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

90% of them are *****. The other 10% become murdering *****.

I can still remember the mother of the 14 year old kid, who murdered a complete stranger in broad day light, crying and saying it's not her son's fault. That's right - someone else made him walk over to a complete stranger and glass him and batter him to death for no reason

I know in my line of work, that I/we shouldn't stereotype and the people at the top bang on about diversity. But it seems to me that 90% of people I've arrested wear tracksuits/joggers.

(Should I also point out that about 75% have tattoos? apologies, just trolling now... )
Old 15 September 2009, 11:36 PM
cookie sti
Scooby Regular

tbh there are some good kids out there that want a chance in life but the yoof of today does seem much more aggressive then we was back then
Old 15 September 2009, 11:48 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

you did alright there, size/build does help intimidate the little vvankers to back off but the ones round my area are a vicious breed and no matter I can handle myself out numbered but you never know what the little excrements will pull out and stab/cosh/poke you with.
Old 15 September 2009, 11:48 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by warrenm2
And how do you tell them from the 10%?
Well, the 10% have no mouths and are wearing trousers.
Old 15 September 2009, 11:57 PM
paulwrxboro
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't

I can still remember the mother of the 14 year old kid, who murdered a complete stranger in broad day light, crying and saying it's not her son's fault. That's right - someone else made him walk over to a complete stranger and glass him and batter him to death for no reason

I know in my line of work, that I/we shouldn't stereotype and the people at the top bang on about diversity. But it seems to me that 90% of people I've arrested wear tracksuits/joggers.

(Should I also point out that about 75% have tattoos? apologies, just trolling now... )

my 2 sons also wear tracksuits one is a year into his first job at 17 the second is at school studying hard to get good results to get a decent job or join the RAF
the other night 10 police run at them with battens drawn screaming "stop were you are weres the drink", none of them were drinking they were just sat in the park away from all the chavs
Old 16 September 2009, 07:18 AM
Myles
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by paulwrxboro
to get a decent job or join the RAF
I take offence to that, decent job or join the RAF! You could do worse........but you could also do a lot better. If the boy wants any advice ref. the RAF, PM me.
Old 16 September 2009, 07:21 AM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
I was walking the dog tonight, down the nice lane at the back our house, gang of three little Chavvy ******* about sixteen wearing the uniform hove into view, you know socks tucked into joggers, comedy socks, baseball caps, one of them launches his can on the floor, so I wander over and asked him to pick it up and I will move it the ten feet to the bin seeing as he cant be arsed, I then said dont come round here dropping your sh1te and then told the one with the chips to put them in the bin when he had finished.

One of them made a slight attempt to intimidate me but being as I bigger than two of them lashed together I wasnt worried, mainly as had gone out because I was in a really bad mood and was quite happy to chin the little turd, normally thats not me at all but I really had it about me at that moment, as he made towards me I just laughed and asked him if he was sure about this, I must have came across a bit mental and he backed off, I then carried on my way with a right adrenaline kick coursing through my veins, then the dog decided to **** off on the common and wander onto the (thankfully quiet) road, little sod.

On the way back, low and behold, chips sat in paper on the Church playgroups wall, his parents must have done a good job, oh well.

Then later on, was in the car, it was dark a cyclist pulls out from a sideroad and the car in front doesnt see him until the last moment as he had no lights, its pitch black and under tree cover, the car swerves and blows his horn, I go past and shouted "Get some lights you dick"

So, am I getting righteous, should I put up and shut up and avoid confrontation, does it make any difference (the chips say not), why bother ?
Dunno, but you're no where near as bad as some on here
Old 16 September 2009, 07:37 AM
dunx
Scooby Senior

What percentage wear a real/fake Rolex ?

Opps wrong thread.

dunx
Old 16 September 2009, 07:43 AM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

I walked 2 kids round to their parents houses the other week after I caught them hiding in a bush and kicking their football at passing cars to scare the driver. Haven't seen either of them around since then.
Old 16 September 2009, 07:44 AM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by J4CKO

Don't know about riteous mate, sounds more like you're heading in this direction!

Old 16 September 2009, 08:34 AM
S3TH
Scooby Regular

Every City, Town and Village needs a Charles Bronson walking around at night cleaning up the streets Death Wish style.
Old 16 September 2009, 08:35 AM
gpssti4
Scooby Regular

Grumpy old man or time of the month - you choose?
Old 16 September 2009, 09:34 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by paulwrxboro
my 2 sons also wear tracksuits one is a year into his first job at 17 the second is at school studying hard to get good results to get a decent job or join the RAF
the other night 10 police run at them with battens drawn screaming "stop were you are weres the drink", none of them were drinking they were just sat in the park away from all the chavs
Sat in the park in trackies ...
Old 16 September 2009, 10:03 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Did you really mean "Riotous" J4CKO?

Can't say I blame you anyway.

Les
Old 16 September 2009, 11:04 AM
ScoobyDriverWannabe
Scooby Regular

Had the cyclist added his video to youtube yet

Quick Reply: Am I turning into a Righteous Prick ?