Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Help please....

Search this Thread

Old 14 September 2009, 12:39 PM
proudy202
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help please....

Hi, I hope somebody can give me some advise.

A few months ago I sold a cylinder head from an Integra Type R, with all internals. I had bought this a year or so ago and never used it, I got it home and put it straight in the garage.

The lad who bought it was off the forum I sold it on, he asked me to hold it for him and then took about a month to pay ( in which time i had many pther offers). Eventually i got the money (through paypal) and a courior collected the parcel on thur 27th August. The guy sent me an email saying it had arrived and it was ok and thanks for the help.

I have just recieved a message from him on the other forum saying he was selling the cams out of the head and it turns out they aren't Integra cams.

He's had the head 3 weeks now and has had plenty of time to swap them over....

What should i do?

Any help is much appreciated.

Ash
Old 14 September 2009, 12:42 PM
Klaatu
Scooby Regular

Sold as seen...?
Old 14 September 2009, 12:54 PM
proudy202
Scooby Regular

I didn't put sold as seen in the as but this was the ad.

Hi I have a full b18c6 ITR Head for sale, includes head and all internals, intake manifold, throttle body, fuel rail and I believe injectors (will double check tonight). Also included are some of cheifs (sp?) intake gaskets, both manifold and throttle body unused.
I am unsure on mileage if I remember correctly it was in the 60-70,000 range but I can't guarantee this, I have never got round to fitting this to my car.
I'm after a quick sale, so I'm only asking for £300.

Cheers
Ash
Old 14 September 2009, 01:07 PM
Klaatu
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by proudy202
Hi, I hope somebody can give me some advise.

A few months ago I sold a cylinder head from an Integra Type R, with all internals. I had bought this a year or so ago and never used it, I got it home and put it straight in the garage.

The lad who bought it was off the forum I sold it on, he asked me to hold it for him and then took about a month to pay ( in which time i had many pther offers). Eventually i got the money (through paypal) and a courior collected the parcel on thur 27th August. The guy sent me an email saying it had arrived and it was ok and thanks for the help.

I have just recieved a message from him on the other forum saying he was selling the cams out of the head and it turns out they aren't Integra cams.

He's had the head 3 weeks now and has had plenty of time to swap them over....

What should i do?

Any help is much appreciated.

Ash
Nothing. Sadly, buyer beware.