Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Muslim extremists AGAIN

Search this Thread

Old 08 September 2009, 09:49 AM
RobJenks
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Muslim extremists AGAIN

Islamic extremist guilty of liquid bomb plot to blow up transatlantic jets | Mail Online

So here we go again this home grown trash attempting to destroy our society.

When is it going to end ?
Old 08 September 2009, 09:55 AM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this not the case from about 3 years ago ? lol!

edit, yeah this "news" was first reported about 3 years back, hence why all the restrictions at the airports came into effect
Old 08 September 2009, 10:02 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

One big issue for me is this -
Three British-born Islamic fanatics planned to use liquid explosives disguised as soft drinks to blow at least seven flights out of the sky and cause carnage to rival 9/11 in the U.S.

Read more: Islamic extremist guilty of liquid bomb plot to blow up transatlantic jets | Mail Online

Hardly intergration, hardly accepting the British way or life, or values or our laws is it.

They should be hung as traitors to this country!
Old 08 September 2009, 10:10 AM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Only a matter of time until we have another terrorist attack on a massive scale. They'll want to 'top' 9/11 probably, so its bound to be big - but on the other hand, that fact should make it harder for them to hide it.

Looking forward I just don't see how regular English people and an ever-growing number of Islamic fanatics can co-exist peacefully in this country.

I think the only options are that immigration pretty much stops, and each generation of muslims become less relgious, and slowly intergrate with the rest of us, or they just continue to grow rapidly in number, and we start to lose our democracy and slowly become an Islamic state.
Old 08 September 2009, 10:30 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

^^^^^I am not sure that any gov't will ever got tough.
If they did i am sure the civil rights w@nkers would be up in arms and we would be stoped by our bigger brother - Europe who currently pulls our strings.

Ironic that we fought a war for freedom some 70 years ago and we are being ruled and laws made by others now.
Old 08 September 2009, 10:47 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Can I just ask a question.

Do we feel this way about all the Irish catholics in N.I. ?
Old 08 September 2009, 10:55 AM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Ironic that we fought a war for freedom some 70 years ago and we are being ruled and laws made by others now.
Including those whom we defeated - isn't reconcilliation great
Old 08 September 2009, 10:58 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Time we were allowed to say as a people whether we accept the Lisbon constitution or not, and the answer is pretty obvious. it is shameful that we have been denied the referendum that we were promised.

We would do much better if we were able to make our own laws as we used to instead of having to accept Euro diktats which are heavily biased against us. Norway seems to be managing pretty well!

We are being taken for a ride both by the Eu and the immigrants. We desperately need a strong leader who will stand up for us and this country for a change.

Les
Old 08 September 2009, 10:59 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Can I just ask a question.

Do we feel this way about all the Irish catholics in N.I. ?
I feel this way against all extreemists and threats to this country and its people, Are all Irish Catholics terrorists or extremeists then, when did that happen???
Old 08 September 2009, 11:10 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

I feel this way against all extreemists and threats to this country and its people, Are all Irish Catholics terrorists or extremeists then, when did that happen???
They aren't and that is my point because there is always an underlying subtext that develops during these threads about Muslims in general.

The case here involves 3 extremists and it really doesn't matter whether they are Muslim or not. Why is the Muslim card so important? They are 3 potential bombers and that is all that really matters here.
Old 08 September 2009, 11:33 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Muslim part is important as it is their religion (or their twisted interpreation of it) that drives them to do what they do so yes, it is important surely.

In the same way that if there is a problem with any racial or ethic or religious group that is reported as such.

This country is prediminatly christian and conforms to mostly christian laws and values.

having said that i am agnostic i do not want home grown or outside terrorists in any form in this country.

I do not have a problem with anyone who comes here who intergrates, who has the same values and abides by the laws and is prepared to be British FIRST and foremost and we have jobs and space for them to contribute, not drain and cause resentment.

Whilst this country is not perfect and we do have our fair shame of home grown scroungers and err do weels we must do something about that.

The very fact that these scumbags where home grown says a lot about intergration in this country.

I think you will find most are not aginst Muslims as such but are agiant the terrorist and those who twist the religion to suit thier own sick needs.

In fact, if the extremists/terrorists turn all non-muslims against the muslims then they have won anyhow.

Last edited by The Zohan; 08 September 2009 at 11:36 AM.
Old 08 September 2009, 11:33 AM
urban
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are 4, not 3.

The fouth Muslim is/was in Pakistan co-ordinating the attacks.
The forth was British born also

Rumours might be that he is now dead, however if he is not then it should be dragged back to the UK to face a death penalty together with the other three.

I do not have a problem with anyone who comes here who intergrates, who has the same values and abides by the laws and is prepared to be British FIRST and foremost and we have jobs and space for them to contribute, not drain and cause resentment.
Well said, couldn't have put it better myself

Last edited by urban; 08 September 2009 at 11:36 AM.
Old 08 September 2009, 01:06 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

...and in the wake of these convictions the NuLabour propaganda machine - led by the BBC as ever - swings into action, spreading fear and the message that the State is here to keep us all safe - lol

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8244065.stm
Old 08 September 2009, 01:14 PM
tanyatriangles
Scooby Regular

^^^^^I am not sure that any gov't will ever got tough.
If they did i am sure the civil rights w@nkers would be up in arms and we would be stoped by our bigger brother - Europe who currently pulls our strings.

I could agree with this, if it wasn't for the fact that EVERY other country in the EC ignores the laws it doesn't like, or that don't benefit it, (witness Italy's expulsion of THOUSANDS of Eastern Europeans last year, the EC never batted an eyelid), whereas OUR government inflicts EVERY little rule on us...............and then whines in it's usual spineless manner, "Don't blame us, it's Europe you need to blame".

FFS, grow a spine you useless bunch of wnakers!
Old 08 September 2009, 01:21 PM
Tom87
Scooby Regular

They should be hung as traitors to this country!
Agreed.

But they won't be. They will be jailed and cared for at one of our Prisons for "life" . Whatever, they'll probably be freed before their sentance anyway if they get a cold or something.
Old 08 September 2009, 01:26 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Muslim part is important as it is their religion (or their twisted interpreation of it) that drives them to do what they do so yes, it is important surely.
That's just it though. They aren't Muslim in the true sense of the religion as the real Muslim faith does not preach cold blooded murder or terrorism as part of its creed despite what our media (and half of SN NSR ) would like you to believe

My issue is that by calling them Muslim extremists it taints all Muslims up to a point and that is exacty what I see happening.

Have you ever heard of anyone being called a Christian extremist? No you probably haven't yet there are plenty of them out there. If you were going to push things we could refer to the IRA as Chrstian extremists, but I doubt the general public of our Christian nation would be too happy about that.
Old 08 September 2009, 01:33 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!

Kind of proves my point

The IRA? All Muslims? Well strike me down, I never knew that.
Your going back to the 80's there mate, i talking contemporary issues!
Old 08 September 2009, 01:36 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GC8WRX
Your going back to the 80's there mate, i talking contemporary issues!
OK then. Eta???? Muslims???? Nope! Your opinion is at best uneducated and at worst just pure bigotry!
Old 08 September 2009, 01:43 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

I you meant the eta then say the eta, im not a mind reader!

And next time you spend 3 hours in an airport when it should have been one, and you go away for a weekend and dont need a hold bag but have to buy your toiletries and expensive aftershave at your destination counrty cos you cant take them on as hand luggage, then leave them there cos you cant bring them home, think about why this is happening, its cos of the muslims!

Last edited by GC8WRX; 08 September 2009 at 01:46 PM.
Old 08 September 2009, 01:44 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Hey guys calm down, don't you learn anything at your BNP meetings on Fridays, show some respect enit?!

What about the two f_cking tw_ts on TV, young lads who were blatantly intending to 'terrorise' several targets but they are labelled as criminals and not terrorists as they should be?

Those 3 on TV look like muppets who were convienently setup just at the right time to enforce draconian laws on an already crippled country.

But lets theorise, every 'paki' is kicked out of the UK or ends up in another Guntanamo Zoo, what will you have left in the 'good ol white pride You Kay yeeehaw!' will be the rotten inbred scum you see on TV everyday... the likes of the two kids who almost killed the two boys, gangs hoodies cider drinking trash who kill fathers in front of their own door steps...

But then I don't go around thinking every pale motherfcuker is a **** loving neanderthol who likes to breed dozens of little vermin that terrorise towns across the UK.

I agree these three fcukheads should be hung or sumink but to label every asian person a terrorist (which is what you are really f_cking saying) is just retarded and ignorant.

But what can we do, short of having a full on civil riot to induce mass revolution you won't see much changing, just more flood gates opening for more people to cramp this small sh*tty ******* island.

Last edited by finalzero; 08 September 2009 at 01:50 PM.
Old 08 September 2009, 01:46 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

I fyou meant the eta then say the eta, im not a mind reader!
No I meant the IRA and then you narrowed your bigoted opinion down to currently active terrorist groups so I gave you Eta. Is that really too hard for you to grasp?
Old 08 September 2009, 01:47 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by finalzero
Hey guys calm down, don't you learn anything at your BNP meetings on Fridays, show some respect enit?!

What about the two f_cking tw_ts on TV, young lads who were blatantly intending to 'terrorise' several targets but they are labelled as criminals and not terrorists as they should be?

Those 3 on TV look like muppets who were convienently setup just at the right time to enforce draconian laws on an already crippled country.

But lets theorise, every 'paki' is kicked out of the UK or ends up in another Guntanamo Zoo, what will you have left in the 'good ol white pride You Kay yeeehaw!' will be the rotten inbred scum you see on TV everyday... the likes of the two kids who almost killed the two boys, gangs hoodies cider drinking trash who kill fathers in front of their own door steps - yeah bright future...
I do respect f1 fan, i want to buy his classic when he sells it ( its my idea of a perfect classic), we just disagree on this point!
Old 08 September 2009, 01:48 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by finalzero

But lets theorise, every 'paki' is kicked out of the UK or ends up in another Guntanamo Zoo, what will you have left in the 'good ol white pride You Kay yeeehaw!' will be the rotten inbred scum you see on TV everyday... the likes of the two kids who almost killed the two boys, gangs hoodies cider drinking trash who kill fathers in front of their own door steps - yeah bright future...
Any chance you could knock the talking sense thing on the head, not sure it fits in here
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

My issue is that by calling them Muslim extremists it taints all Muslims up to a point and that is exacty what I see happening.
If this was true then all muslims would have been killed or evicted from the UK after 7/7 as white christian britian would have risen up and demanded this of thier politicians or the civil war the ensued would have done the job - we all know this did not happen

It may be what you see happening but it does not make it fact or what is happening. I am not knocking you but it does not appear to be the case - does it?!?

as for tarring all with the same brush the majority of the UK's citisens see what is going on and know it is not the majority of Muslims. Some of the weak minded or far fight might well think that way and they remain in the minority. Still this leaves the question and also then the answer from faith and ethinc groups - do you accept pur laws our values and want to live here properly intergrated, contribute and in peace. If not then you really are not welcome and questions should be raised as to why they are here and then they be repartriated or moved onto somehwere better suited to them and thier beliefs.
British first in a nutshell.

as for other extremists - the are jewish, christian, muslim, etc. All sorts of extremists out there and they should all be watched and guarded against at all costs. This should also include the likes of the BNP and also the far left who are just as much a worry and threat as the BNP ever are.

We should not hide or ignore or just not mention who or what they are in the media or in fact to each other, a threat is a threat and we have the right to know who and what it is.

Last edited by The Zohan; 08 September 2009 at 01:50 PM.
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

I do respect f1 fan, i want to buy his classic when he sells it ( its my idea of a perfect classic), we just disagree on this point!
LOL
Old 08 September 2009, 01:55 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Any chance you could knock the talking sense thing on the head, not sure it fits in here
Hey I was sticking up for my other coloured friends
Old 08 September 2009, 01:59 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

If this was true then all muslims would have been killed or evicted from the UK after 7/7 as white christian britian would have risen up and demanded this of thier politicians or the civil war the ensued would have done the job - we all know this did not happen

It may be what you see happening but it does not make it fact or what is happening. I am not knocking you but it does not appear to be the case - does it?!?

as for tarring all with the same brush the majority of the UK's citisens see what is going on and know it is not the majority of Muslims. Some of the weak minded or far fight might well think that way and they remain in the minority. Still this leaves the question and also then the answer from faith and ethinc groups - do you accept pur laws our values and want to live here properly intergrated, contribute and in peace. If not then you really are not welcome and questions should be raised as to why they are here and then they be repartriated or moved onto somehwere better suited to them and thier beliefs.

as for other extremists - the are jewish, christian, muslim, etc. All sorts of extremists out there and they should all be watched and guarded against at all costs. This should also include the likes of rhe BNP and also the far left who are just as much a worry and threat as the BNP ever are.

We should not hide or ignore or just not mention who or what they are in the media or in fact to each other, a threat is a threat and we have the right to know who and what it is.
All true Paul, but then you are an intelligent guy and can see through certain agendas.

Do you really not think that the constant use of the expression 'Muslim extremist' taints Muslims in general and is not at least in part way an attempt to demonise Muslims as a whole on the part of the media whether that attempt be pre-meditated or a by product of some other agenda (e.g. selling newspapers etc.)

I think we can see at least one poster in this thread who is tarring all Muslims with the same brush and that kind of illustrates my point.
Old 08 September 2009, 02:01 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

F1 fan i take your point on board but can you show me one muslim who speaks out against the extreme part of the religion?

They are either not allowed or agree, in my opinion!
Old 08 September 2009, 02:04 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one

Quick Reply: Muslim extremists AGAIN