Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts
Default A little old lady :)

Old 25 June 2009, 10:58 PM
Mark Mac
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tony,
I had a similar one when I was about 19. I had a 130 pick up landrover one big bast*rd. Waiting for a parking spec, parked up opposite waiting for an old dear to reverse out. As I let her out some **** shot in. I went for it and bar ramming him he was in first. I flew out at him and we had a proper do. He just shot off and left the car.
I proceeded in in tying my front winch to his bumper and started to drag him out!!!! A security guard appeared and to be fair to him he calmed me down and pointed to the newly fitted cctv. I parked up near by and walk into the center to the post office.

They had a queuing system in opposite rows and the place was packed, as I was going down, ****** was coming up. as we passed I commented "Wait till we get outside, your f*cking dead" I was still a tad upset.

He left less than a minute ahead of me, I jogged down to catch him up and remembering the cctv, I was half a step behind him all the way to the car park, uttering profanities in his earshot as we walked. As we neared his car I was boiling and thinking, turn round and say or do something. I stopped at his car and he walked past and got into a volvo four cars down and drove off at speed!!!!

I stood there, mouth agape thinking what a complete tosser I was. Funny now but not then.......
Old 26 June 2009, 10:29 AM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Mark Mac
Tony,
I had a similar one when I was about 19. I had a 130 pick up landrover one big bast*rd. Waiting for a parking spec, parked up opposite waiting for an old dear to reverse out. As I let her out some **** shot in. I went for it and bar ramming him he was in first. I flew out at him and we had a proper do. He just shot off and left the car.
I proceeded in in tying my front winch to his bumper and started to drag him out!!!! A security guard appeared and to be fair to him he calmed me down and pointed to the newly fitted cctv. I parked up near by and walk into the center to the post office.

They had a queuing system in opposite rows and the place was packed, as I was going down, ****** was coming up. as we passed I commented "Wait till we get outside, your f*cking dead" I was still a tad upset.

He left less than a minute ahead of me, I jogged down to catch him up and remembering the cctv, I was half a step behind him all the way to the car park, uttering profanities in his earshot as we walked. As we neared his car I was boiling and thinking, turn round and say or do something. I stopped at his car and he walked past and got into a volvo four cars down and drove off at speed!!!!

I stood there, mouth agape thinking what a complete tosser I was. Funny now but not then.......
The fact that you were willing to physically attack some block over a car parking space, make you the Tw*t.

Give the guy a good kicking to prove that you are bigger, harder etc make you a complete ****.

Many years ago, I was in a local pub with my mate. We stood at the bar waiting to get served. It was very busy so he was trying to catch the bar staffs eyes. Lass behind the bar walked over to serve him. This big b*stard didn't like this. He'd been stood longer waiting to get served. Decided that because he was a big b*stard, that we deduced was a Bouncer (not at this pub) as of the way he was dressed decided to mouth off at my mate.

He didn't argue with the guy. Just said that he was stood waiting to get served. He appologised, but what could he do? He didn't know who was there before him. Bid B*stard didn't like this and started getting confrontational with my mate. Why? Just because my mate got served first. Thinking he could intimidate my mate (due to his size) he started shoving my mate. A few pushes later he decided to teach my mate a lesson. (show him who's boss) Took a couple swings, only to get the biggest *rse kicking of his life. My mate was a pretty good Kick boxer and showed big B*stared just who the daddy was.

Forget for a minute that my mate kicked his *rse. If he couldn't have defended himself, he'd have what? Been punched once? Twice? Maybe kicked in the head? Beaten into a coma? For what? getting served at the bar first?

Mark Mac. Reading your little story, you're no better than the thug that started on my mate.
Old 26 June 2009, 11:39 AM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Ah scoobynet brings out the best in people
Old 26 June 2009, 12:12 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Good one Swiss.

Les