I was thinking the other day...

Search this Thread

Old 23 June 2009, 06:53 PM
yoza
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I was thinking the other day...

.........Which is an event in itself.

Would I be a million miles off if I was to think there was a breakaway ScoobyNet, were people went who were peed off with the way the site was going.

A large group of disruntled muppets, intelligent and dangerous.

Maybe called BOTW, which will be like the 'Land of Milk and Honey', orgies going on everywhere, people being overfriendly with each other and talking about grown up stuff, and post whoring to their hearts content.........{I cant find it by the way, I have tried too.}

Anyway, to join this breakaway group you need to leave this site with a bang....not a Chaos bang, but throw a few profanities about and call the new guy a fat lobser and such like.

Then once your back with the clicky BOTW guysngals and you have snuggled in, your are required to infiltrate the old ScoobyNet every now and again and cause a bit of trouble.

Nothing too bad, just pick a new user name and bait some thick ****** by starting a thread with..." I need a new watch."

I think it would be run by someone like BubbaPoo, he would be GrandMaster of the group but too smart to get involved in the games, yet powerful enough to persuade others to do his work, without them actually knowing they were being manipulated.

The GrandMaster could call in to the real ScoobyNet whenever he felt like, just to show his face, say hello... and pick the next victim.

Maybe Ive had too much sun.
Old 23 June 2009, 07:03 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

Lol Yoza, thats sounds an interesting scenario, is it possible?

After all I agree there has been some strange goings on recently, I suspect 'overeasy' is a PSL clone. maybe it's PSL who has started one after all I think 90% of the users on here are him.

It is a little weird the sunny side up and overeasy are both references to how eggs are cooked but maybe I have had the cars roof down too much and got sunstroke.
Old 23 June 2009, 07:39 PM
Twisted Pinnacle
BANNED

I hear that Bubba does have the brains for such a plot ,but then again the sun was bright in the sky today . What watch are we wearing today ,is gold and expensive
Old 23 June 2009, 07:44 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by yoza

Would I be a million miles off if I was to think there was a breakaway ScoobyNet, were people went who were peed off with the way the site was going.

Maybe called BOTW, which will be like the 'Land of Milk and Honey', orgies going on everywhere, people being overfriendly with each other and talking about grown up stuff, and post whoring to their hearts content.........{I cant find it by the way, I have tried too.}

Anyway, to join this breakaway group you need to leave this site with a bang....not a Chaos bang, but throw a few profanities about and call the new guy a fat lobser and such like.

Then once your back with the clicky BOTW guysngals and you have snuggled in, your are required to infiltrate the old ScoobyNet every now and again and cause a bit of trouble.

Nothing too bad, just pick a new user name and bait some thick ****** by starting a thread with..." I need a new watch."

I think it would be run by someone like BubbaPoo, he would be GrandMaster of the group but too smart to get involved in the games, yet powerful enough to persuade others to do his work, without them actually knowing they were being manipulated.

The GrandMaster could call in to the real ScoobyNet whenever he felt like, just to show his face, say hello... and pick the next victim.

And the thing is yoza, I for one agree with you wholeheartedly. I've made the odd lobster remark, fair enough but SN is still SN and I've been here longer than most.

So there you go
Old 23 June 2009, 07:47 PM
yoza
BANNED

I was wearing the watch below, then it went cloudy, then I was late.

Old 23 June 2009, 07:50 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

I was wearing the watch below, then it went cloudy, then I was late
Maybe Ive had too much sun
Perhaps, perhaps not
Old 23 June 2009, 08:24 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Another one, I cant be arsed with this one, I only come on here so you lot arent dissapointed

Trending Topics

Old 23 June 2009, 09:01 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

What time is it again?
Old 23 June 2009, 09:09 PM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

Old 23 June 2009, 09:14 PM
Mark Mac
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by yoza

The Great Watch Conspiracy........
Old 23 June 2009, 09:59 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

cough ...
Old 24 June 2009, 09:14 AM
OverEasy
BANNED

Location: I am not the user known as SunnySideUp. Apologies for any confusion caused. Hope this is clear.

Originally Posted by PaulC72
After all I agree there has been some strange goings on recently, I suspect 'overeasy' is a PSL clone. maybe it's PSL who has started one after all I think 90% of the users on here are him.

It is a little weird the sunny side up and overeasy are both references to how eggs are cooked but maybe I have had the cars roof down too much and got sunstroke.
Who, what, when, why?

I've been posting on here for all of a week having discovered the place a few weeks back as I'm interested in buying a ScoobyDoo at some point. It looked like fun so I decided to join in. Didn't know there was a user called sunny side up (good user name BTW), I just re-used the username I had on a now defunct VW site. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

But now I'm really confused, who the hell is PSL?
Old 24 June 2009, 09:45 AM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Blimey Yoza. You really do like to go for the conspiracy theory

BTW it isnt Bubba as he spends his time in the "Tent"
Old 24 June 2009, 11:06 AM
FlightMan
Scooby Regular

Ooo, the " secrets " out.

And they say man never landed on the moon, and 400,000 people kept it secret. BOTW probably has no more than 150+ members and how long did that last!

I'd look for the ctual number of members, but due to the somewhat adult nature of the site ( it's nothing special before you all Google it ) I can't access it at work.
Old 24 June 2009, 12:05 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Yoza,

Do you go Tick Tock when you are thinking?

Les
Old 24 June 2009, 12:31 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Would be funny if en-masse all the regular posters had a Scoobynet Holiday and all registered onto another BBS for a few days and then came back, may I recommend we perhaps do some missionary/rehabilitation work over here,

Maestro & Montego Owners Club

And then have a well earned Luxury break here,

Bentley Owners Club -

Or for a budget Magaluf feel,

The Saxo Sports Club News
Old 24 June 2009, 01:30 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I would get drummed out for calling it a Montenogo, and the Maestro was known as the "Aggravated Egg"

Les
Old 24 June 2009, 02:23 PM
OverEasy
BANNED

Location: I am not the user known as SunnySideUp. Apologies for any confusion caused. Hope this is clear.

Originally Posted by Leslie
I would get drummed out for calling it a Montenogo, and the Maestro was known as the "Aggravated Egg"

Les
Oh well not all bad then

Jacko, sounds like a plan, everyone off to Maestro & Montego Owners Club?
Old 24 June 2009, 05:05 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by OverEasy

But now I'm really confused, who the hell is PSL?
Don't worry about PSL, he's just some sad w@nker who posts mindless drivel under many and various user names.
Old 24 June 2009, 05:12 PM
OverEasy
BANNED

Originally Posted by Jye
Don't worry about PSL, he's just some sad w@nker who posts mindless drivel under many and various user names.
Ahhh sounds like a bit of a loser I take heed of your warning about him
Old 25 June 2009, 12:23 AM
dome
Scooby Regular

Mmm, this bargain classic sports saloon is local to me, I might go and have a look

Classified Ads - Rare early mg montego with digi das - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds
Old 25 June 2009, 12:26 AM
Will
BANNED

Originally Posted by dome
Mmm, this bargain classic sports saloon is local to me, I might go and have a look

Classified Ads - Rare early mg montego with digi das - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds
Old 25 June 2009, 03:06 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Like they do all over SN, Muppets wasn't the only part of SN that had it's cliques, far too many self important arseholes on the majority of forums you'll visit.
Old 25 June 2009, 09:20 AM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

the bigger the forum the more arseholes there are ;-)
Old 25 June 2009, 09:24 AM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Nat21
SO there's another forum where all the SNET bum-chums can aggree with eachother and tell eachother how wonderful they are on a daily basis like they used to in Muppets......sounds like hell

That's absolutely NOT what happened in Muppets. Not even close. Not even remotely close.
Old 25 June 2009, 12:10 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PaulC72
the bigger the forum the more arseholes there are ;-)
Precisely why another forum I use has only 107 members as we all generally know each other and have a laugh. Bit of banter and no prima donnas

Here on SN, you have to take the rough with the smooth...literally

Last edited by SwissTony; 25 June 2009 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Tel shouted at me miss !!
Old 25 June 2009, 08:54 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TelBoy
That's absolutely NOT what happened in Muppets. Not even close. Not even remotely close.
< deep breath > Telboy, fancy giving chapter and verse on what, in your opinion actually did happen? Feel free to PM/Email if you don't want to do it publicly, and I only say that to avoid a possible flame war that could erupt.

I'll be honest here and say I'm not trying to bait or goad you over this. I have a recollection of what happened, and I also recall that on the exact day the forum got named/split I wasn't around and so only saw the aftermath, and have heard various things on what the root cause of this was, and yes, the phrase clique is involved.

I'm genuinely interested in hearing another side to what happened.

Quick Reply: I was thinking the other day...