Thursday jokes.

Search this Thread

Old 18 June 2009, 02:58 PM
tanyatriangles
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thursday jokes.

THE BIKER & THE LORD

A man was riding his Harley along a beach front road when suddenly the sky clouded over and above his head... In a booming voice, the Lord said,

'Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.'

The biker pulled over, stopped and said: - ,

'Please 'Build a bridge from California to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.' '

The Lord replied, 'Your request is materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required to reach the bottom of the Ocean and the concrete and steel it would take! It will almost exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind.'

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he responded,

' Lord, I wish that ... .I, and all men, could understand our wives clearly; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking, why she cries, and what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and also how I can make a woman truly happy.'

The Lord replied, ' Do You want two lanes or four on that bridge'?

Daffy duck walks into a chemist and asks for a condom
"OK" says the woman at the counter. "Do you want me to put it on your bill?"
"Dont be thuckin thupid!" he replied. "I'll thuckin thhuffocate!!

Two Crocodiles were sitting at the side of the Thames near Westminster.

The smaller one turned to the bigger one and said "I can't understand how you can be so much bigger than me. We're the same age, we were the same size as kids, I just don't get it."

"Well, said the big croc, what have you been eating ?

"Politicians, same as you", repled the smaller croc.

"Hmm. Well, where did you catch them?"

"Down near the parking lot by Parliament".

"Same here. Hmm. How did you catch them?"

"Well, I crawl up under one of their tax-payer funded expensive cars and wait for one to unlock the car door. Then I jump out, grab them by the leg, shake the sh*t out of 'em and eat 'em!"

"Aah, says the big crocodile, I think I see your problem. You're not getting any real nourishment. You see, by the time you finish shaking the sh*t out of a politician, there's nothing left but an arsehole and a briefcase".

Renault and Ford have got together to build a car to beat the credit crunch. It will be based on the Clio & the Taurus. The all new Clitaurus will be available in pink and comes with optional furry dash.
Male buyers, however, have complained that every **** will have one and they'll be too difficult to find.........