Using Dogs as Weapons

Search this Thread

Old 22 May 2009, 10:30 AM
Jap Import
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Using Dogs as Weapons

WTF is wrong with people.
Flicking through sky last night I came across a program on BBC3 (I think) about people using pet dogs as weapons.

Basically they are replacing the guns and knives that used to be carried on our streets.

Some of the fools being interviewed clearly dropped out of school and missed out on being educated.

OK, we know this goes on but to be so open about it on film! It had some sickening stories of dogs suffering from ill treatment and after effects of dog fighting.

The owners are sick *******s!
Old 22 May 2009, 10:46 AM
MJW
Scooby Senior

Using dogs as weapons is terrible, picking them up and throwing them at people. What the hell's the world coming to ??
Old 22 May 2009, 10:52 AM
Timwinner
Scooby Regular

They had a phone in about this on Radio London last night, A guy called up and was talking about how he saw groups of kids crowding around a dog fight and cheering.

He spoke of how the dog owners go into childrens playgrounds and use the slides, swings etc as a training ground for the dogs, How they make the dogs bite the swings and then swing them to build up the neck muscles etc. Explains why there is teeth marks in some swings.
He went on to say this is why you see blankets tied to tree's in some parks. I am not green but this shocked me a bit. I know they are a status symbol for the mass work shy but its just wrong.
The worst part is this, They get a dog from a mate or gumtree or similar, make the dog go crazy, dogs bites someone as its been taught this is good, Dog gets killed, gypo walks away.

It should as above but gypo gets kneecapped , dogs get rescued.
Old 22 May 2009, 11:01 AM
Coffin Dodger
Scooby Regular

Here's mine, it's a killer, any gyp from anyone and I'll set it on 'em. It will eat you alive man. Mess wiv me and my dog will double kill yous well bad man....

Old 22 May 2009, 11:31 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Timwinner

He spoke of how the dog owners go into childrens playgrounds and use the slides, swings etc as a training ground for the dogs, How they make the dogs bite the swings and then swing them to build up the neck muscles etc. Explains why there is teeth marks in some swings.
I saw someone in our local park doing this... I just thought he was being a **** ...
Old 22 May 2009, 12:29 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Our Yorkie-Poo "Rambo" will hang off a tea towel by his teeth, I will use him to impress my homies in da hood, half Yorkshire Terrier, Half poodle, all evil, you can kept your soft as sh1te Pit Bulls, Akita's and Rotties
Old 22 May 2009, 12:53 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Yet another example of the degradation of morals brought upon this country!

Les
Old 22 May 2009, 01:01 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

So much has be written on SN about dogs and bad owners.

These sad cowards and those mentally defective idiots who like to watch dogs tear each other apart should be locked away from the rest of society.

Yet again people know their rights but do not take the responsibility that goes along with it.

It is the dogs and those innocents who get bitten that will suffer whilst these cowards use them to fight their battles and to get their jollies.. Needs to be taken as seriously and knife or gun crime. it is the same scum who are doing this so should be easy to spot and deal with. Maybe the Police have got it right stopping the blingers...
Old 22 May 2009, 01:46 PM
billyray911
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ive just watched this programme and some of the "owners" featured are just scum.Same as the streaks of p**s who carry guns and knives-without them,they have no staus in life-The white lad trying to justify him letting his dog kill a rabbit to get its taste of blood made me want to **** him.He's obviously a wannabe gangster with no life.
Its a shame that the RSPCA tend to be toothless tigers and they arent adequately supported in courts by Magistrates.
Have seen these things plenty of times,but the sight of those recovering animals in the vets was very shocking and its on the increase-which is the worst statistic.
The black lad with the rottie was a pleasant suprise.He seemed to genuinely love his dog and despite being a scumbag, seemed to be a good owner with a very well trained dog.I hope that he can resist the urge to return to type ...probably not though.