Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Thursday afternoon jokes

Search this Thread

Old 14 May 2009, 01:27 PM
tanyatriangles
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thursday afternoon jokes

Girl takes a dress into the dry cleaners and asks for it to be cleaned....The man is a bit deaf and says "Come again?"
The girl blushes and says.."No, it's yoghurt this time!"

A guy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun. He goes up to the nurse and demands her to open the sperm bank vault. She says "But sir, its just a sperm bank!", "I don't care, open it now!!!" he replies. So she opens the door to the vault and inside are all the sperm samples. The guy says "Take one of those sperm samples and drink it!", she looks at him "BUT, they are sperm samples???" , "DO IT!". So the nurse sucks it back. "That one there, drink that one as well.", so the nurse drinks that one as well. Finally after 4 samples the man takes off his ski mask and says, "See honey - its not that hard."

I'm going to go rob a bank tomorrow.

I plan on dressing up in a clown wig and make up and only wearing a thong and nipple tassels.
I'll carry a goat and a can of fluorescent paint in one arm and, while in the bank, I'm going to fek the goat and throw the paint over the walls, all the time ripping up pages of a phonebook and swearing my head off. After getting the money, I'll take a sh*t on the floor and p*ss everywhere. I then will escape in a van shaped like a giant pink dick.

Let's see Crimewatch stage a ******* reconstruction of that b@stard...