Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

A Whole New Level of Corruption and Sleaze

Search this Thread

Old 12 May 2009, 08:54 AM
SunnySideUp
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry A Whole New Level of Corruption and Sleaze

The Tory Toffs have been exposed ....... bunch of Old Etonians grabbing Taxpayers money.

To do up their 2nd homes? NO.

To pay for a Cleaner? NO.

To Un-Block a few drains? NO.

What then?

To get US to pay for their MOATS! Moats FFS

WE pay for their Swimming Pools ......

Helipads are listed as 'A Joke' ....

For Mowing and Rolling the Paddocks!

Chandeliers for the Tory Gentry were paid for by us .......

'Conservative MP Stewart Jackson has confirmed that he made a claim for the upkeep of a swimming pool, but only did so once to learn how to do it himself.

"The pool came with the house and I needed to know how to run it. Once I was shown that one time, there were no more claims. I take care of the pool myself. I believe this represents 'value for money' for the taxpayer".'

'value for money' for the taxpayer". ?????

You may think that Labour have lost touch with the man in the street - I can tell you, right now, that the Tories have NEVER been in touch with the man in the street ....... they are all at it - but the Tories lift it to another level entirely - vote them in at your peril ....
Old 12 May 2009, 09:00 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Pretty much on a par with NL really Pete and you know it, more of your trolling goes unnoticed

I am real dissappointed by Camoron and his lot, obviously not fit to govern either!
They just lost my vote over this

Unlike Brown at least Camoron recognises that it is wrong and is prepared to punish those who transgress - Something Brown is not prepard to do.

Who does that leave;
Lib Dims - god help us all
UKIP - sadly not a hope in hell
Greens - gladly not a hope in hell
British **** Party - over my dead body

As frazer would say - "Were all doomed...doomed"

Pete, do tell who do you think shouldd be next in government???
Old 12 May 2009, 09:03 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Public servants ripping off the electrorate , well theres a suprise
Old 12 May 2009, 09:12 AM
Kieran_Burns
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Pete - given that you have said this:

Originally Posted by SunnySideUp
I, like everyone else, would claim all I could .......................... are we just jealous?
I find your new thread a little... hypocritical. Could you please explain why you are seemingly defending NL and Gordon Brown in one thread and stating that you would do the same; and then start a new thread slating someone else for doing just that?

If you need help finding your post: https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby...ml#post8693448 does that help?

Last edited by Kieran_Burns; 12 May 2009 at 09:14 AM.
Old 12 May 2009, 09:22 AM
MJW
Scooby Senior

For starters, Michael Martin, the House Speaker needs to be removed : all he's done is moan that whoever leaked the info should be arrested instead of condemning those milking the system.
Then, any MP who's used their allowance to do up another house, sell it & avoid CGT needs to have a criminal case brought against them.
All the ****-takers who've claimed for things which 'give rise to improper personal financial benefit' (quote from the 'Green Book' guide to MPs expenses) need to pay the full amounts back, plus interest then resign their positions immediately forcing a by-election.
But none of this will happen - all that will happen is that MPs will grovel and fawn to the public, and lament at how terrible the system is that they voted to keep. They will keep their allowances and develop another system that avoids the Freedom of Information act requests then we'll hear no more about it.
Old 12 May 2009, 09:35 AM
Coffin Dodger
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Kieran_Burns

I find your new thread a little... hypocritical. Could you please explain why you are seemingly defending NL and Gordon Brown in one thread and stating that you would do the same; and then start a new thread slating someone else for doing just that?

If you need help finding your post: https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby...ml#post8693448 does that help?
pwned
Old 12 May 2009, 09:35 AM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

One saving grace for the conservatives is that Cameron and Hague come out of this unscathed.

OK... I do not like the expenses that have been put through, but that is life under the current rules and lets be honest, 99% of the population would of done the same thing.

Pete, even you must of been thinking 'I will look like a **** when I make write this thread' but I guess you have thick skin....
Old 12 May 2009, 10:20 AM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Old 12 May 2009, 10:36 AM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

pish
Old 12 May 2009, 10:41 AM
MJW
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by mrtheedge2u2
One saving grace for the conservatives is that Cameron and Hague come out of this unscathed.
You think they're unscathed ? More fool you.
Old 12 May 2009, 10:43 AM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MPs, the whole damn lot of them aren't fit to shovel $hit.
Old 12 May 2009, 11:11 AM
austinwrx
Scooby Regular

Bring back Alan Ba'stard- I'd vote for him !!!!!!!!

love what they are claiming for- cleaning of swimming pools.

best one: cleaning one's own moat out !!!!!!

fantastic.

doesn't really reflect the electorate.

mind you in Bradford- we've got baroness thornton, living in london, claiming for her mothers bungalow in Bradford to the tune of £130,000 as her primary residence. interesting all her kids go to london schools.

and shes baroness of Manningham- you've never been to such a ****ehole ever in yr life- hardly an honour to be baroness of the place.
Old 12 May 2009, 11:17 AM
Paul3446
Scooby Regular

I thought Pete was banned from political posting?

Hasn't he gone quiet since Keiran handed him his *rse on a plate!
Old 12 May 2009, 11:22 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Say what you like about Pete and his threads, but he gets you lot posting every time
Old 12 May 2009, 11:32 AM
FlightMan
Scooby Regular

Leave Pete alone. He's entitled to his opinions.

However ridiculous they are.

Old 12 May 2009, 11:36 AM
Devildog
Scooby Regular

The Tory Toffs have been exposed ....... bunch of Old Etonians grabbing Taxpayers money.

What then?

'Conservative MP Stewart Jackson has confirmed that he made a claim for the upkeep of a swimming pool, but only did so once to learn how to do it himself.

"The pool came with the house and I needed to know how to run it. Once I was shown that one time, there were no more claims. I take care of the pool myself. I believe this represents 'value for money' for the taxpayer".'

You may think that Labour have lost touch with the man in the street - I can tell you, right now, that the Tories have NEVER been in touch with the man in the street ....... they are all at it - but the Tories lift it to another level entirely - vote them in at your peril ....
Hey, Pete, did the pslewis lifetimeban not tell you something?

I don't think you've been "owned" for hypocricy, becasue I think you are simply trolling to get a rise out of people, on both threads, btw.

If, however, you were not trolling, whatever (negligable) value your political posts may have had to the uninitiated has now been extinguished completely
Old 12 May 2009, 11:42 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Devildog
Hey, Pete, did the pslewis lifetimeban not tell you something?

I don't think you've been "owned" for hypocricy, becasue I think you are simply trolling to get a rise out of people, on both threads, btw.

If, however, you were not trolling, whatever (negligable) value your political posts may have had to the uninitiated has now been extinguished completely
PSL owned - part deux

Nice!
Old 12 May 2009, 11:48 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

What then?

It was predictable of course that you would immediately attempt to swing the whole argument against the Conservatives as soon as those accusations appeared. It was just a matter of waiting until the Telegraph got round to them of course.

No one is trying to excuse those Conservatives even if you tried rather hopelessly to do that for your hero's.

As has been said often enough, a very large bunch of them from all parties have been guilty of immoral behaviour with respect to the 2nd home allowances, ie effectively stealing our tax money, just like the bankers are doing now as well of course since your hero's are too weak to stop that.

Those people would have known very well that they were fiddling on the grand scale and they were also being protected by the man who is supposed to oversee all those allowances, What party does he support?

If there was any justice, all those caught at it should be prosecuted for dishonest behaviour, made to pay all the money back, and sacked from their positions as MP's, including the man in the big chair!

It is no good all the party leaders saying sorry etc. etc., the fact remains, the country can never trust those MP's again. The House cannot operate effectively under a cloud like that. Best that the Queen uses her power to dissolve parliament and we start all over again with different people to replace the corrupt ones.

Trying to defend your hero's is a complete waste of time Pete. All those who milked the system are as bad as each other! The inverted snobbery you employ towards the Conservatives cuts no ice, especially in this shameful situation.

Les
Old 12 May 2009, 12:36 PM
SunnySideUp
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Pretty much on a par with NL really Pete and you know it, more of your trolling goes unnoticed
So, if you slag off Labour it's not Trolling - but if I have a pop at the Tories it is?

Old 12 May 2009, 12:38 PM
SunnySideUp
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Kieran_Burns

I would draw the Honourable Member of SN to post 85 of the same thread, to help it would be here:-

https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby...ml#post8695856
Old 12 May 2009, 12:47 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

there all at it, no mater what party! the infos only being released in dribs and drabs to sell papers :s, all the parties are just as bad as each other, make no mistake about it
Old 12 May 2009, 12:48 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

So, if you slag off Labour it's not Trolling - but if I have a pop at the Tories it is?

You are of course entitled to try it on Pete, you need to be a bit better at it though!

What really worries me though is that there is some bloke who thinks that you and I could be the same person!!!!

Les
Old 12 May 2009, 12:49 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

They are are all the same, they swindle us out of money, it could be classed as legal fraud they are all as bad as each other, it would be funny for the liberals {or another minor party} to have not been doing this scam - it may just make a voting difference in the next election....

I think they should be made to pay it all back...but would you do the same if you had the choice?

Pete, nice try
Old 12 May 2009, 12:52 PM
SunnySideUp
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
You are of course entitled to try it on Pete, you need to be a bit better at it though!

What really worries me though is that there is some bloke who thinks that you and I could be the same person!!!!

Les
I'm a Yorkshire Man .... I tell it as it is, and it is as I tell it. Trolling is not something I'm good enough at to try on ..... speaking my mind is what I do best.

I wouldn't get worried over us being the same person .....
Old 12 May 2009, 12:54 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Pete, surely you know the rules by now
Devildog
Scooby Regular

I'm a Yorkshire Man .... I tell it as it is, and it is as I tell it. Trolling is not something I'm good enough at to try on ..... speaking my mind is what I do best.

I wouldn't get worried over us being the same person .....
whatever.

you are still either an owned hypocrite, or a troll
SunnySideUp
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by MJW
For starters, Michael Martin, the House Speaker needs to be removed : all he's done is moan that whoever leaked the info should be arrested instead of condemning those milking the system.
Then, any MP who's used their allowance to do up another house, sell it & avoid CGT needs to have a criminal case brought against them.
All the ****-takers who've claimed for things which 'give rise to improper personal financial benefit' (quote from the 'Green Book' guide to MPs expenses) need to pay the full amounts back, plus interest then resign their positions immediately forcing a by-election.
But none of this will happen - all that will happen is that MPs will grovel and fawn to the public, and lament at how terrible the system is that they voted to keep. They will keep their allowances and develop another system that avoids the Freedom of Information act requests then we'll hear no more about it.
Perfect post ..... second only to mine on this thread

Quick Reply: A Whole New Level of Corruption and Sleaze