Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Funny FML posts

Search this Thread

Old 30 March 2009, 06:37 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Funny FML posts

Basically this is a selection of posts made about how peoples lives suck.

Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML

Today, I was sitting in class and I fell asleep during the lesson. I was wearing sweatpants and had an erection. My teacher came up to me and grabbed my *****. She thought it was my phone. FML

Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her leaving her room... my electric toothbrush in her hand. FML

Today, my boyfriend told me he couldn't hang out with me because he felt really sick. I went to his house anyway to surprise him with homemade soup. I walk in to his room only to find him hooking up with my sister. She can't drive, our mom drove her there. FML

Today, I wanted to have a good lunch with my wife before fasting for my surgery which I may not survive, she decided getting her hair cut was more important. I ate alone. FML

Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like her "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy her "Twilight" book. She was talking about a fictional vampire. FML

Today, this really attractive woman that I've known for years told me that when I can have sex with her standing up, she'll have sex with me. I'm confined to a wheelchair. FML

Today, my mom : "You and your dad like all the same foods right? Try this for me", she then proceeds to give me a strawberry flavored jelly. I say that it tastes good and ask what she gave me. "It's my new nipple cream, I want to surprise your dad tonight." FML

Today, I saw an elderly man fall in a crosswalk, so I jumped off my bike to help. As I helped him across, the light turned green. At that point I noticed my phone had fallen out of my pocket in the street and was run over by several cars. I then watched across a 6 lane street as someone stole my bike. FML

Today, my husband dropped me off at work, ten minutes later I got a text saying" I just dropped the b*tch off I'll be there in a few baby, miss you". I asked him about it he said he "I dont know what youre talking about Megan". My name isnt Megan, not even close. FML

Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. When he was about to orgasm, he screamed "Yes Brittany!" at the top of his lungs. My name's not Brittany. That's his sister. FML

Today, I was talked into having sex with my boyfriend of 4 years. I had always wanted to wait till marriage but my boyfriend convinced me otherwise. Once we were done, he said he could never marry me because I was no longer pure. FML

Today, I found out that I am being sued for losing a set of wedding photos that I took. I lost them by being mugged on the way home after the shoot and £10,000 worth of equipment was stolen from me. FML

Today, my boss called me into his office to show me the web site of a potential business partner. When he began to type 'virginia' into google, it auto-completed his search with his recent search for 'virgin boy ********'. I have to go on business trip with him tomorrow. I'm a young guy. FML

Today, 3 days before my wedding day, I found out that my fiance is sleeping with one of my bridesmaids. I just cancelled a $200,000 wedding. I would go into more detail, but I have to help my family (who flew in from Poland, California, and Massachusetts) book flights back home. FML
Old 30 March 2009, 06:49 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

some of those are quite funny
Old 30 March 2009, 06:51 PM
hux309
Also known as daz

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Fmylife - FML : Your everyday life stories.
Old 30 March 2009, 06:53 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

what is fml?
Old 30 March 2009, 06:59 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 30 March 2009, 07:03 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

http://www.google.co.uk/search?clien...=Google+Search
Old 30 March 2009, 07:07 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by sarasquares
Yep, fourth one down I think.

I check back on there from time to time, always something there that will make me smile
Old 30 March 2009, 07:07 PM
m1cks
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hux309
Shouldnt laugh. but;

Originally Posted by FMyLife
Today, I saw a spider in my bathtub, so instead of killing it, i decided to bring my dog inside the bathroom to kill the spider for me. Turns out that the spider was a black widow, and my dog was bit. The dog killed the spider. The spider killed my dog. FML
Old 30 March 2009, 07:34 PM
MissyV
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. When he was about to orgasm, he screamed "Yes Brittany!" at the top of his lungs. My name's not Brittany. That's his sister. FML
Originally Posted by pimmo2000
Today, I was talked into having sex with my boyfriend of 4 years. I had always wanted to wait till marriage but my boyfriend convinced me otherwise. Once we were done, he said he could never marry me because I was no longer pure. FML

Are these REAL!?

Last edited by MissyV; 30 March 2009 at 07:35 PM.
Old 30 March 2009, 07:45 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

I nearly wet myself when i read this one

Today, I was sitting in class and I fell asleep during the lesson. I was wearing sweatpants and had an erection. My teacher came up to me and grabbed my *****. She thought it was my phone. FML
Old 01 April 2009, 11:55 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I was feeling alright until I read that lot!

Les