Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

How low can they go?

Search this Thread

Old 05 March 2009, 05:45 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nat, we get it, you don't like her. As it happens nor do I, but she is dying of a horrible disease and hence I really don't feel the need to post repeatedly on a car forum about it.
Old 05 March 2009, 05:53 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. It is too much now...she should just try and keep out of the public eye. F*cking sick of hearing about her. The husband is probably just in it for the money anyway.

I saw an advert for the 'OK' magazine with the feature in it last night - it's sickening.
Old 05 March 2009, 05:57 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TerzoAlan
Everyone's entitled to their opinion. It is too much now...she should just try and keep out of the public eye. F*cking sick of hearing about her. The husband is probably just in it for the money anyway.

I saw an advert for the 'OK' magazine with the feature in it last night - it's sickening.
Well no worries, you won't have to put up with it much longer.

Look it is rumoured she is simply wanting to extract the maximum amount of money from OK and the likes while she is alive so she can leave it to her kids. If so then fair play to her as sickening as it is to many of us. If not then what other possible reason can she have for doing this?
Old 05 March 2009, 06:09 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Well no worries, you won't have to put up with it much longer.

Look it is rumoured she is simply wanting to extract the maximum amount of money from OK and the likes while she is alive so she can leave it to her kids. If so then fair play to her as sickening as it is to many of us. If not then what other possible reason can she have for doing this?
I don't care what the reason is. It's far from dignified.
Old 05 March 2009, 06:17 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TerzoAlan
I don't care what the reason is. It's far from dignified.
Dying from cancer rarely is!
Old 05 March 2009, 06:20 PM
Dieseldog
Scooby Regular

... and here's me looking forward to a thread about limbo dancing.

Last edited by Dieseldog; 05 March 2009 at 06:25 PM.
Old 05 March 2009, 06:25 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

It's all about the way you take it.

I watched an ex Royal Marine, farmer, and true gent die a long slow death from lung cancer which wasn't caught early enough due to incompetence by NHS staff. My Grandfather, like so many others, spent his whole life working hard for this country and got absolutely f*ck all in return. He just died quietly. Even then, the government took money from him.

But yes, I suppose Jade does deserve preferential treatment.
Old 05 March 2009, 06:26 PM
falkster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Nat21
What other reason?

She's a complete and utter low life piece of scum, like i always thought and she is now proving beyond all doubt.
Bit harsh!! I think she's a naive, narrowed minded person that has made mistakes because she hasn't been taught whats right or wrong.....I think she has learn't from the mistakes she has made and is trying to provide for her children in the only way she can.
Old 05 March 2009, 06:36 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

Meanwhile terminal cancer sufferer Wendy Richards; A person who achived quite alot in her productive life quietly slips away with very little in the way of any major publicity through her death or dying days - even though she is a celebrity.

What a constrast.

I can only hope Jade is using this milking and cashing in to build up a decent trust fund for her kids....

Last edited by ALi-B; 05 March 2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 05 March 2009, 06:39 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Question

News today -

Absolutely disgusting

Can she sink any lower? How could she allow her children to be used like that?

If anyone still wants to stand up for her i think the above shows just what sort of person and mother she is.
Has she cut you out of her will?
Old 05 March 2009, 06:42 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ALi-B
Meanwhile terminal cancer sufferer Wendy Richards; A person who achived quite alot in her productive life quietly slips away with very little in the way of any major publicity through her death or dying days - even though she is a celebrity.

What a constrast.

I can only hope Jade is using this milking and cashing in to build up a decent trust fund for her kids....
According to Clifford she has donated money to cancer charities as well as looking to provide for her children, cannot fault her for wanting to provide for her kids, shame it has been so public and in the spotlight and perhaps it is now time she shut the door on the media.

Tweedy seems like a fine and upstanding person, i hope the kids fund will be looked after by a suitable responsible executor not just a thug with a passion for nights out and a fight or two...and perhaps he can grow up a bit and act like a real responsible parent now he is the only one

Last edited by The Zohan; 05 March 2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 05 March 2009, 06:43 PM
spireite
BANNED

Calm down Nat , why not nip outside for a ciggie
Old 05 March 2009, 06:48 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Might get Cancer if i smoked!
And, if you got famous for being a talentless gob****e chav then you could perhaps do a deal with the media...
Old 05 March 2009, 06:53 PM
Dieseldog
Scooby Regular

Please, everyone. Remember, it's all being done to ensure the little 'uns get the best education money can buy...

Well, that or a lifetime supply of Range Rover Sports...
Old 05 March 2009, 07:01 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Also disgusting how her chav thug husband is using her illness to try to get off going back to jail

It was his main defence/mitigating evidence in his trial
You have to feel for the kids, i wonder who they will end up with, Tweedy or maybe Jade's parents, having seen the job they did on Jade then either is not really a great option.

It may be crass to discuss this but TBH she invited the media and all the attention on herself, it is a real shame to see anybody die of such a terrible and painful disease. I do understand her wantin the best for her kids and money is not the be all and end all. Decent proper responsible parents are far more important!
Old 05 March 2009, 07:07 PM
Matteeboy
Scooby Regular

Ever stop to think that extract might be a little biased?

She's dying horribly. She can do what the hell she likes. Her kids will suffer horribly too. She's trying her best to help them. Good on her.
Old 05 March 2009, 07:21 PM
Dieseldog
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Matteeboy
She can do what the hell she likes. Her kids will suffer horribly too. She's trying her best to help them. Good on her.
Yes, I agree. In fact I'd go so far as to say it's absolutely chavtastic and we should celebrate the dumbing down of Britain and forget the meaning of the word 'dignity'...
Old 05 March 2009, 07:24 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

Well, it'll all be over soon.

Must admit I found the ad where's she forcing a smile to sell one of the trash mags a bit cringeworthy. Last efforts to claw every last penny for her kids.

Last edited by fatherpierre; 05 March 2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old 05 March 2009, 07:32 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

Might get Cancer if i smoked!
And then not be allowed treatment on the NHS

Its just more bollox by the day. The media are loving it. On the one hand we have to feel sorry for her for dying yet roll our eyes in disgust because the husband appears to be a f*ckwit.

I think to top it off they should by a Nissan GTR and go to the chippy in it

The only one I like is Jordan - why you may ask? Well read on - I promise this is true. I'm sorry to say my wife thinks shes ace and after one episode of her and the greek convict, she was quite open and happy to discuss giving head. Ever wanting to imitate our idols, the wife has improved no end
Old 05 March 2009, 08:40 PM
scoobysmiff
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dieseldog
... and here's me looking forward to a thread about limbo dancing.
Sorry but, PMSL
Old 05 March 2009, 09:58 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fatherpierre
Well, it'll all be over soon.
Thank god for that. I'm so utterly sick of the whole sordid affair I'd cheerfully pull the plug myself. Think If i turn up at the hosptial in a big black cape and carrying a scythe it'll speed things up a little?
astraboy.
Old 05 March 2009, 10:05 PM
+Doc+
Scooby Senior

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Id prefer to see her in the tabloids over Katona, now there is scum.
At least Jade has some morals in life after a poor upbringing.
Old 06 March 2009, 09:06 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

You know whats sick, the twisted public who are buying these magazines who are so interested in a scummy person who is dying froma horrible disease. Id prefer the mags to do a similar storyline but following someone who is really brave, achieved something in their life and a role model to those who read the storys.

At the minute, its absolutely sickening seeing her splashed all over the countrys papers and magazines
Old 06 March 2009, 09:32 AM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by davegtt
You know whats sick, the twisted public who are buying these magazines who are so interested in a scummy person who is dying froma horrible disease. Id prefer the mags to do a similar storyline but following someone who is really brave, achieved something in their life and a role model to those who read the storys.

At the minute, its absolutely sickening seeing her splashed all over the countrys papers and magazines
Very true - and its what I was trying to get at before in these threads but never really expressed it properly.

Its more of a revulsion to our society that feels the need to feed this tripe rather than the actual person themselves.

If you get paid for bad behaviour what else will people expect of you. No more than a slightly more civilised Roman arena - but with a little less blood and lions.
Old 06 March 2009, 10:52 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by EddScott
Very true - and its what I was trying to get at before in these threads but never really expressed it properly.

Its more of a revulsion to our society that feels the need to feed this tripe rather than the actual person themselves.

If you get paid for bad behaviour what else will people expect of you. No more than a slightly more civilised Roman arena - but with a little less blood and lions.
But has it not been like this for the past 10 years or so ??

Unsocial behaviour, chav, bling, debt, flash car, money, bigger debt, greed, **** it all attitude etc etc

I blame Labour (because we get to blame them for every wrong in the country, and rightly so), the Internet and the Premiership

Quick Reply: How low can they go?