Yobs with dogs

Search this Thread

Old 05 January 2009, 11:21 AM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Yobs with dogs

its heartbreaking

why are kids allowed to own any sort of dog, let alone dogs that are used for dog fighting?

i would rather the teen yob society kept their knives and all stabbed each other than letting them own a dog that they use as a weapon and to abuse it when it gets too much for them

what the **** is wrong with society?
Old 05 January 2009, 11:28 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Originally Posted by sarasquares
its heartbreaking

why are kids allowed to own any sort of dog, let alone dogs that are used for dog fighting?

i would rather the teen yob society kept their knives and all stabbed each other than letting them own a dog that they use as a weapon and to abuse it when it gets too much for them

you would rather kids stabbed each other - what about the innocent kids who get stabbed and you ask what is wrong with society - get a grip!

Yes, using a dog to fight is wrong and there is something very wrong with anybody who does this or watches it - it is not entertaiment or sport - it is sick and wrong.
Old 05 January 2009, 11:30 AM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
you would rather kids stabbed each other - what about the innocent kids who get stabbed and you ask what is wrong with society - get a grip!

Yes, using a dog to fight is wrong and there is something very wrong with anybody who does this or watches it - it is not entertaiment or sport - it is sick and wrong.
i said that i would rather they stabbed each other than use dogs to fight their pathetic wars

i wish people would read opening posts properly
Old 05 January 2009, 11:34 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

i said that i would rather they stabbed each other than use dogs to fight their pathetic wars

i wish people would read opening posts properly
And of course nobody unconnected or innocent would ever get hurt would they... My point (which if you read my post properly) is that yes, it is wrong although you propose fighting with knives as an answser - as i said get a grip!
Old 05 January 2009, 11:37 AM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

where i live, a few teens/yobs have been stabbed, kneecapped etc. I've never heard of an innocent teens/yob getting stabbed or otherwise around my neck of the woods. But according to the News/TV they've all been the salt of the earth

So i'm with Sara, let them stab eachother and leave the dogs outta it.
Old 05 January 2009, 11:48 AM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BigJay
where i live, a few teens/yobs have been stabbed, kneecapped etc. I've never heard of an innocent teens/yob getting stabbed or otherwise around my neck of the woods. But according to the News/TV they've all been the salt of the earth

That's pretty silly really, you know that.
Wouldn't it be better if none of them were knifing each other or attacking each other with dogs or making the dogs fight each other? Find something else for them to do rather than fight etc. all the time, ffs.
Old 05 January 2009, 12:11 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Torquemada
Wouldn't it be better if none of them were knifing each other or attacking each other with dogs or making the dogs fight each other? Find something else for them to do rather than fight etc. all the time, ffs.
National Service.

Be convicted of being a yob, National service.

That'll sort the ******* out. Think you're hard? Lets see how hard you are dodging bullets
Old 05 January 2009, 12:12 PM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

its heartbreaking

Is this said in relation to something that has been on the news?
Old 05 January 2009, 12:14 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stilover
National Service.

Be convicted of being a yob, National service.

That'll sort the ******* out. Think you're hard? Lets see how hard you are dodging bullets
That is one I do agree with. Not the same thing but I was in the cadets when I was a kid and it certainly sorted out discipline etc. and there was no way I was going to argue with some of the regulars who were training us, especially the guy who sorted our drill for the guard of honour parade!
Old 05 January 2009, 01:02 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mrtheedge2u2
Is this said in relation to something that has been on the news?

yes, i was some clips of dogs being beaten by teenage owners and forced to fight each other. even when the dogs were seriously damaged they are left untreated or used as bait for other dogs, sickening. not enough is done to monitor dog ownership.
dog licenses used to be part of owning a dog, ok, they were 37.5p but it was a starting point.

i often see lads about looking too young or stupid to own a dog, a simple dog licence would allow the relevant people to intervene if a dog seems to be in the wrong hands or in danger

as for my comment on letting the yobs stab each other, it was a tongue in cheek comment. i know innocent people get caught up in the violence but i meant for the comment to be about yobs stabbing each other rather than inflicting injuries on their dogs

and the dogs are usually always Staffordshire Bull Terriors, one of the most loving and trusting dog breed there is. it makes me want to cry
Old 05 January 2009, 01:05 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

the dogs are usually always Staffordshire Bull Terriors, one of the most loving and trusting dog breed there is.
Old 05 January 2009, 01:15 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

I couldn't care less if they were killing eachother, i'd prefer they were drowned at birth as generally scum breeds scum but thats probably against human rights
Old 05 January 2009, 01:17 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

I couldn't care less if they were killing eachother, i'd prefer they were drowned at birth as generally scum breeds scum but thats probably against human rights
And unfortunately, imho, this kind of attitude is also part of the problem.
Keep treating people like cr@p and they will believe that's all they can ever be.
Old 05 January 2009, 01:20 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Keep treating people like cr@p and they will believe that's all they can ever be.
What world do you live in mate? They SHOULD be treated like dirt because thats all they are but instead moral people like yourself give them free houses, free flat screen TV's and enough pocket change to feed there wee staffie without ever having to break a sweat doing a days work

The sooner people learn that being a scummer isn't alright the better.
Old 05 January 2009, 01:21 PM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

You are polite to them and they still hurl abuse at you or try to intimidate you
Old 05 January 2009, 01:25 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

its gone past being 'nice' to scum. they bite the hand that feeds them.

they will grown into adult scum and carry on infecting society by breeding and bringing up their own children to have no respect.

a few well placed vigilante groups would be welcomed in some areas imho
Old 05 January 2009, 01:28 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

yeah, I know what you're saying and I don't think what happens is alright at all
but I don't see how continuing the negativity can get any sort of positive result.

Unfortunately it seems I livbe in a world where ignorance is the problem on all sides, it appears.

We're highly unlikely to be in a situation to be able cull these parts of the community, as that is, quite frankly, madness.

There's gotta be a better way than letting them all kill each other! Sure, cut benefits to the spongers and lazy feckwits but that is another matter.

I do think it's horrible what is done to dogs but it doesn't mean I think that someones son/daughter/brother or sister needs to die to make things right no matter what class they are.
Old 05 January 2009, 01:30 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

its gone past being 'nice' to scum. they bite the hand that feeds them.

they will grown into adult scum and carry on infecting society by breeding and bringing up their own children to have no respect.

a few well placed vigilante groups would be welcomed in some areas imho
And who would control these vigilante groups, who decides what's right and what's wrong once you take the police and government (however crud they have been so far) out of the equation!?

Last edited by Torquemada; 05 January 2009 at 01:30 PM. Reason: typo
Old 05 January 2009, 01:32 PM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

I strongly believe that if you carry a gun or knife then the intention is to use it do someone harm...... if these said people then end up the ones being hurt I have no sympathy for them.
Old 05 January 2009, 01:33 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

And who would control these vigilante groups, who decides what's right and what's wrong once you take the police and government (however crud they have been so far) out of the equation!?

i am not saying that the things i have said are correct but that is how we are beginning to feel.

i know we cant all decent into lawlessness but it damn well makes you want to!
Old 05 January 2009, 01:35 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

yeah, I know what you're saying and I don't think what happens is alright at all
but I don't see how continuing the negativity can get any sort of positive result.

Unfortunately it seems I livbe in a world where ignorance is the problem on all sides, it appears.

We're highly unlikely to be in a situation to be able cull these parts of the community, as that is, quite frankly, madness.

There's gotta be a better way than letting them all kill each other! Sure, cut benefits to the spongers and lazy feckwits but that is another matter.

I do think it's horrible what is done to dogs but it doesn't mean I think that someones son/daughter/brother or sister needs to die to make things right no matter what class they are.
You are very right there, but i cannot help think of myself and other hard workers who lead an honest life. How much can we actually take? how long before we break?

I'm only young myself but have been paying my tax and national insurance and getting nothing for it and if i lost my job what support would i get? My contributions to the state would be deemed too small.

If i had of left school and never tried to get a job thus never giving back to the state the benifits right now would be hanging off me. This is what creates the scum state.
Old 05 January 2009, 01:36 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

look at the case recently about the paedo that was mutilated and killed by a local group of people that were sick of what he was doing.

i bet paedos wont be quick to move back into that area in a hurry
Old 05 January 2009, 01:40 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

yup, you are right, it never, ever happens does it.
BBC NEWS | UK | Innocent victim of gangland fight

UK National News - Mistaken identity theory in teenager's shooting

Teen cheats death after being stabbed in head - Europe - Independent.ie

I am all for punishing bad behaviour and punishing it hard!
the thread is just thoughtless rantings/letting off steam at best.

Does anybody really think the answer is really to let kids stab each other - you must be insane and not much better that the kids doing the stabbings...

Last edited by The Zohan; 05 January 2009 at 05:21 PM.
Old 05 January 2009, 01:40 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mrtheedge2u2
I strongly believe that if you carry a gun or knife then the intention is to use it do someone harm...... if these said people then end up the ones being hurt I have no sympathy for them.
That's the problem, it's not always these people who are hurt/killed.

I can see that all logic or understanding seems to have gone out the window - I can very well understand why you guys feel this way but it's really not the solution.
Old 05 January 2009, 01:42 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

look at the case recently about the paedo that was mutilated and killed by a local group of people that were sick of what he was doing.

i bet paedos wont be quick to move back into that area in a hurry
Lovely
Old 05 January 2009, 01:43 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Connor_scotland
Was that the one where they pinned him down an cut his ***** off.

Serves him right

thats the one

i bet the police are secretly relieved he is off the streets for good. that sort of retribution i agree with

i hope they don't find those who are responsible.

i am not so narrow minded that i think this should happen and is right but when it does it feels better than hearing that some sicko got early release and went out and ruined another child's life
Old 05 January 2009, 01:44 PM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

That's the problem, it's not always these people who are hurt/killed.

I can see that all logic or understanding seems to have gone out the window - I can very well understand why you guys feel this way but it's really not the solution.
I understand that...... if you go out carrying a weapon and are caught you should be given a mandatory and stiff penalty eg 5 years for a knife regardless of what you were doing at the time.

Quick Reply: Yobs with dogs