Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Israel : Step too far?

Search this Thread

Old 29 December 2008, 12:14 AM
Luke
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Israel : Step too far?

In no way am i saying they are wrong.....

but this could be the point of no return.
Old 29 December 2008, 12:15 AM
Underworld
Scooby Regular

Old 29 December 2008, 12:22 AM
Jamie
Super Muppet

They should just end the fooking religious ****e roll in the tanks job done.

From another place

You know, if they stopped firing rockets then much of this could be avoided...

Israel/Palestine works thus:
Hamas runs out of weapons so declares ceasefire. Israel must agree, because they're 'big mean bully Israel' and can't be seen to be aggressive (defending themselves). Hamas gets more weapons and declares ceasefire over. Palestinian militants fire rockets into Israel. Israel gets pissed off and retaliates. Israel is once again 'big mean bully Israel'. And so one for the rest of eternity (or until Israel gets really pissed off and wipes Palestine from the map...)

Want to stop the war Palestine? Stop firing.
Old 29 December 2008, 12:28 AM
Luke
BANNED

Originally Posted by *Jamie*
They should just end the fooking religious ****e roll in the tanks job done.

From another place

You know, if they stopped firing rockets then much of this could be avoided...

Israel/Palestine works thus:
Hamas runs out of weapons so declares ceasefire. Israel must agree, because they're 'big mean bully Israel' and can't be seen to be aggressive (defending themselves). Hamas gets more weapons and declares ceasefire over. Palestinian militants fire rockets into Israel. Israel gets pissed off and retaliates. Israel is once again 'big mean bully Israel'. And so one for the rest of eternity (or until Israel gets really pissed off and wipes Palestine from the map...)

Want to stop the war Palestine? Stop firing.
the timing is amazing....... i think Israel will show its hand very soon. I dont care about loss of life etc ..makes me laugh when the yanks interview and mention the tragic loss of lives.....dont they know about iraq and whats going on in Africa ? 200-300 is nothing to what might happen. I think Israel have been too good for too long, they need to go "full metal Jacket" and give us something to watch on TV
Old 29 December 2008, 12:55 AM
Underworld
Scooby Regular

did i miss something??? been at home for 2 days and didnt watch news at all
Old 29 December 2008, 02:25 AM
LUCKO
Scooby Regular

why dont they get all the civilians out of there for 7 days put up some fences and let the ******* idiots just blow each other into peices?

thats all they want to do isnt it?

they have no decent facilities but always seem to find plenty of £/$ to pay for rockets/guns etc

**** em i say leave them 2 it
Old 29 December 2008, 02:45 AM
Mus
Scooby Regular

what war are you guys watching???????

israel for years only ever target inoncent children and elderly people they are for ever bombing hospitals and schools when was the last time you heard of palastinian bombing a school or hospital?

yes they have suicide bombers AND I FOR ONE DONT AGREE WITH KILLING INOCCENT LIFES ITS AGAINST RELIGOUS BELIEFS, but who is religous these days?

what would you do if you came back home your mum,dad, your brother and sister have been blown up to pieces some of us would cry our eyes out some of might even commit suicide cause you cant live without your family. but some of us would think sod this theyve just bombed my family who have nothing to do with this and the whole world is watching and they not doing nothing about it so im going to have to do something about it and they strap a bomb and blow themselfs up.

now personally as a muslim its against our religon to commit suicide but when the whole world is not helping you what would you do.

so show a bit of respect cause if it happend to one of our families then we wouldnt be happy.

isreal forigen policy stinks even against hisballa they killed thousands of innocent lebanese people and only managed to kill 100 militants when they noticed that they lost over 500 soldiers then they though sod it peace.
Old 29 December 2008, 07:58 AM
Luke
BANNED

you trying to tell us Mossad gets its info wrong ? !!!! something was going on in those places for them to be targeted. And you must blame those Hamas etc that use schools and hospitals etc as a place to hide.
Old 29 December 2008, 08:04 AM
Jamie
Super Muppet

Originally Posted by mus 1st class sti type r
what war are you guys watching???????

israel for years only ever target inoncent children and elderly people they are for ever bombing hospitals and schools when was the last time you heard of palastinian bombing a school or hospital?

yes they have suicide bombers AND I FOR ONE DONT AGREE WITH KILLING INOCCENT LIFES ITS AGAINST RELIGOUS BELIEFS, but who is religous these days?

what would you do if you came back home your mum,dad, your brother and sister have been blown up to pieces some of us would cry our eyes out some of might even commit suicide cause you cant live without your family. but some of us would think sod this theyve just bombed my family who have nothing to do with this and the whole world is watching and they not doing nothing about it so im going to have to do something about it and they strap a bomb and blow themselfs up.

now personally as a muslim its against our religon to commit suicide but when the whole world is not helping you what would you do.

so show a bit of respect cause if it happend to one of our families then we wouldnt be happy.

isreal forigen policy stinks even against hisballa they killed thousands of innocent lebanese people and only managed to kill 100 militants when they noticed that they lost over 500 soldiers then they though sod it peace.

For the last eight years they have been bombing Israel
Old 29 December 2008, 08:41 AM
jasey
Scooby Senior

I'd probably stop voting in a bunch of terrorists to run my "cnutry".

That would probably be a good starting point.

If the Palestinians think they can wipe out Israel then they really do need their heads examining
Old 29 December 2008, 08:44 AM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

If the Israel think they can wipe out the Palestinians then they really do need their heads examining

Banny
Old 29 December 2008, 08:47 AM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Israel are using their heads this time by giving out disinformation. This has the effect of Hamas not clearing strike areas and thus suffering heavy losses.

The fact is that Israel are more inclined towards peace, whereas Hamas just want Israel gone.
Old 29 December 2008, 08:54 AM
Luke
BANNED

Originally Posted by banny sti
If the Israel think they can wipe out the Palestinians then they really do need their heads examining

Banny

if they want ..yes they can . but they do not want to ever do this. They want peace. what the Palestinians need is to stop listening to all the crap from the extremists . life can work for both if you remove the "angry mob"
Old 29 December 2008, 09:00 AM
jasey
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by banny sti

Banny
They could wipe out the palestenians no bother - However - the rest of the a-rabs might not be too amused
Old 29 December 2008, 09:06 AM
DEEDEE
Scooby Regular

Israel is a conscript army to the age of 21 unless you find alternative employment, Also got Nukes, A force to be reckoned with, Question why carn't this Country fight Fire with Fire instead of Pussyfooting around, Say it do it Finish it, The End, Instead you shoot somebody who's shooting at you and you get dragged through the Courts. Lets get tough and be GREAT BRITAIN again.
Old 29 December 2008, 09:08 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

The timing is indeed interesting. Probably has a lot to do with the fact that the Bush adminsitration is still in power as I doubt Obama's administration will back the Israelis in quite such an unquestioning and full on manner.

Let's not forget that if the US didn't support Israel the Arab world would have dealt with them long ago. Might be interesting to see how they would fair without the US actually - I doubt they'd be quite so bullish in their approach.
Old 29 December 2008, 09:15 AM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

F1 Fan..... to be honest, I do not think that there is a single Arab country that would like to tangle with Israel in fair combat (ie not by terrorist methods)
Old 29 December 2008, 09:15 AM
cster
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like they missed a lot of their targets this time then.
As for Palestinians - it's usually scholl busses innit?
Old 29 December 2008, 09:22 AM
Luke
BANNED

Originally Posted by mrtheedge2u2
F1 Fan..... to be honest, I do not think that there is a single Arab country that would like to tangle with Israel in fair combat (ie not by terrorist methods)
i doubt very very very very much all these Arab countries would do anything more than dance around the streets. they are not stupid. You just cannot **** Israel off to much. all this "brothers in arms" stuff is bull.
Old 29 December 2008, 09:26 AM
Jamie
Super Muppet

Last time i saw my girlfriend getting out the shower now move on luke you troll!

eta she was not cut in half

Last edited by Jamie; 29 December 2008 at 09:28 AM.
Old 29 December 2008, 09:29 AM
Luke
BANNED

edited
to allow "Puff" to deal with the situation

Last edited by Luke; 29 December 2008 at 09:35 AM.
Old 29 December 2008, 09:30 AM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Morning all

If we cannot discuss this subject without resort to derogatory comments/terms being bandied about then it will be closed.

I've removed one post (& 2 other quotes on it) that was possibly open to a racist interpretation. Any others will be equally dealt with and if necessary taken further.

Thanks

Puff
Old 29 December 2008, 09:43 AM
Prasius
Scooby Regular

Hamas are nothing but zealots, and the Israeli Government arn't much better. Both fighting over what is supposed to be some of the most holy sites on the planet. Both indiscriminately targeting civilians; the only difference is one uses rockets and suicide vests - the other uses multi-million dollar strike aircraft; neither gives two ****s about collateral damage. How anyone can defend the behaviour of either is beyond me.

I'm just ashamed that our country was responsible for creating this mess in the first place by arbitrarily seizing Palestinian land in the 1940's to create the Israeli state.
Old 29 December 2008, 09:51 AM
Luke
BANNED

Originally Posted by Prasius
Hamas are nothing but zealots, and the Israeli Government arn't much better. Both fighting over what is supposed to be some of the most holy sites on the planet. Both indiscriminately targeting civilians; the only difference is one uses rockets and suicide vests - the other uses multi-million dollar strike aircraft; neither gives two ****s about collateral damage. How anyone can defend the behaviour of either is beyond me.

I'm just ashamed that our country was responsible for creating this mess in the first place by arbitrarily seizing Palestinian land in the 1940's to create the Israeli state.

your post hold too much common sense !! but we have to allow Israel to defend its citizens. lets say we did not create the state of israel? do you think there would ever be peace there? I have my doubts. But i see more Been done by Israelis on a day to day basis to try and live with the palestinians. Remove the extremists and life will get better. I dont 100% agree that the Israeli Army dont have to account for huge civilian deaths. they are not daft. i think they do all they can mainly to keep it low
Old 29 December 2008, 10:08 AM
jasey
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Puff The Magic Wagon!
Morning all

If we cannot discuss this subject without resort to derogatory comments/terms being bandied about then it will be closed.

I've removed one post (& 2 other quotes on it) that was possibly open to a racist interpretation. Any others will be equally dealt with and if necessary taken further.

Thanks

Puff
Surely you should only remove posts that are racist.

If you're going to start removing posts that could be interpretted as being racist then you may aswell shut down scoobynet now !

Back on topic. Israel will wipe out the Palestinians (In Gaza) by the end of January if they keep on sending in rockets.

The USA will allow them to do this as they could hardly stop them on the grounds that they are indiscriminately killing civilians

No winners - lots of losers.
Old 29 December 2008, 10:11 AM
Luke
BANNED

there are winners....... American /french and UK military suppliers to both sides

good money in war
Old 29 December 2008, 10:14 AM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

I would be very interested to know how much support there really is for Hamas in Palestine by the ordinary citizens. On the face of it it seems crazy that they can't appreciate that if they continually fire rockets over the fence then they are going to get hammered. Like poking a Pitbull in the eye - he is going to turn and retaliate.

Don't forget Iran in the background to all this. If the Israel campaign doesn't work then their next step could be to try and destroy the sources of the Palestine rockets, i.e. factories in Iran. dl
Old 29 December 2008, 10:14 AM
Prasius
Scooby Regular

I think it's hard to have a topic like this without *someone* thinking a post is racist.

Many would consider my opinion that Israel should not, and should never have, existed as being racist; when its not meant in a racist way at all - its simply that I think if we start moving the worlds population around based on where they lived 2000 years ago it is going to get very messy, and very confusing (and the Dutch are going to get very very cramped!). Plus, I don't see the Kurds getting their own country any time soon..... if you're going to do it for one group.. you have to do it for all.
Old 29 December 2008, 10:16 AM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

I think Iran are keeping a sensible silence on the whole issue.......... Remember when Israel blew up that construction area in Iran last year, Iran never said anything as they new they were up to no good......

I think that whilst Iran and the Arab states will not like what is happening they (especially Iran) will not issue any threats towards Israel at this time

Quick Reply: Israel : Step too far?