Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Sex offender - dealt with.

Search this Thread

Old 12 December 2008, 09:50 AM
spireite
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HaHa

'Ex-Paedophile' Named By The Sun As Andrew Cunningham Stabbed To Death In Caravan In South London | UK News | Sky News

Good news
Old 12 December 2008, 09:56 AM
yoza
BANNED

Ex-paedo ...whats that?

Once a paedo always a paedo, or can they retire.
Old 12 December 2008, 09:58 AM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Good job they got the "right" man really isn't it. Just imagine if they had got the wrong one.
Precisely why vigilantism should not be condoned and why the names of these people should not be released "sarahs law". THere are too many thick ***** in the world that are easily taken in by mob mentality.
Old 12 December 2008, 10:00 AM
Matteeboy
Scooby Regular

I'm sorry but that's not in the slightest bit funny.
People have often got paedo identification wrong but even if they haven't, torturing and killing someone is very wrong in this day and age.

Last edited by Matteeboy; 12 December 2008 at 10:07 AM.
Old 12 December 2008, 10:05 AM
cossie-nutter
Scooby Regular

Good riddance!
Old 12 December 2008, 10:07 AM
TheHappyAngler
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Matteeboy
I'm sorry but that's not in the slightest bit funny.
People have often got paedo identification wrong but even if they haven't, torturing and killing someone is very wrong.
I would have to agree, but it seems that the general feeling on here is that "the community has spoken". The "decent" people have had enough, "bleeding heart liberals" should shut up, the "soft heads" and "pc brigade" are not wanted here.
Old 12 December 2008, 10:12 AM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by PeteBrant
Good job they got the "right" man really isn't it. Just imagine if they had got the wrong one.
Precisely why vigilantism should not be condoned and why the names of these people should not be released "sarahs law". THere are too many thick ***** in the world that are easily taken in by mob mentality.
Quite.

I recall one case where a mob attacked the house of someone one of them claimed he overheard call himself a "paedo"...

Not quite; tunred out he was telling a neighbour he was a paediatrician!

Once the mob mentality sets in, it's hard to derail, even with the truth!

Ns04
Old 12 December 2008, 10:13 AM
Matteeboy
Scooby Regular

Happy - he sounds like he needed to be removed from society but he did serve time and the two year old thing is only "alleged."
It just worries me how quickly something small can turn into something massive these days with regards to paedophilia.

To the stage where I will actively avoid talking to kids, even friendly ones and totally innocent stuff like changing for a swim becomes awkward.

There was a very good drama on TV a while back - a guy went for a pee in the woods during a jog. A little girl spotted him and screamed. The guy ended up getting done for being a paedo - they assumed he was up to no good. He lost his job, wife and everything and only at the very end was it realised what had actually happened.

Now imagine a similar situation with a bunch of thickos who think because they are parents, they know everything.
A guy could get killed for no reason. Even if they were right, it's still deeply wrong.

To think a killing like this is "right" is deeply worrying.
Old 12 December 2008, 10:15 AM
spireite
BANNED

Originally Posted by TheHappyAngler
I would have to agree, but it seems that the general feeling on here is that "the community has spoken". The "decent" people have had enough, "bleeding heart liberals" should shut up, the "soft heads" and "pc brigade" are not wanted here.

I hear theres a job going with Haringey social services if any of the above types are interested
Old 12 December 2008, 10:20 AM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Interesting.....

So if it's acceptable to off paedo I assume the same rules should apply for murderers, therefore maybe the people responsible for this should also kill themselves?
Old 12 December 2008, 10:23 AM
rob878
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
Interesting.....

So if it's acceptable to off paedo I assume the same rules should apply for murderers, therefore maybe the people responsible for this should also kill themselves?
I would expect a group of paedos will be hunting down the group at the moment. Once they are killed a group of none paedo vigilantes will then hunt down the group of paedos, and then and then and then.
Old 12 December 2008, 10:25 AM
GC8
Scooby Regular

This thread is going to be a stupidity-fest: isnt it?
Old 12 December 2008, 10:25 AM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by rob878
I would expect a group of paedos will be hunting down the group at the moment. Once they are killed a group of none paedo vigilantes will then hunt down the group of paedos, and then and then and then.
It's the end of the world.....
Old 12 December 2008, 10:27 AM
rob878
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
It's the end of the world.....
That quickly?? bloomin heck, i was expecting a few more "and thens"
Old 12 December 2008, 10:38 AM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

A little OT but....
How come the media don't consider women who have sex with an under age child a paedophile?
Old 12 December 2008, 10:45 AM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

The problem with the sex offender's lists is one can exist on there through unfounded claims, and not having been convicted of a sex crime!

Its all well and good being on a "watch list" just incase. But when a non-convicted person is on lists like that of convicted persons, then things can go very wrong; Extremely wrong if that information is leaked:

Note this bit of fine journalism:

He had reportedly been convicted of raping a schoolgirl under the age of 13

Reportedly?? so is it true or not? Come on Sky, report the facts not the speculation!

Thats the problem. If he was a child rapists - great! I have no problem with it. But if he wasn't convicted, and charges were dropped but kept on the lists (just incase). Well, thats a different ball game entirely. Thats why these lists cannot be leaked, as there are always members of the public who are unable to define between the two.

Last edited by ALi-B; 12 December 2008 at 10:47 AM.
Old 12 December 2008, 10:50 AM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PeteBrant
Have to agree with you.

A few years ago when the Express were running pictures of Paedo's. There was a bloke round here that was set upon by a mob. Had the sh*t kicked out of him. Left in a very bad way. Why? because some Chav idiot though the picture was this bloke. As it turned out it wasn't. Just looked slightly the same.

The guy was single and lived alone, so they put 2 & 2 together and got 3.
Old 12 December 2008, 12:41 PM
Neoscooby
Scooby Regular

I seem to remember the paediatrician/ paedophile issue played out near Portsmouth on one of the lovely estates round here.

It highlights that there are too many retards out there who have no idea whats going on.
However I certainly don't think convicted child sex offenders should be sent to prison and be provided for by tax payers, so maybe they should be 'dealt' with in some official capacity.
Old 12 December 2008, 12:46 PM
mamoon2
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jonc
A little OT but....
How come the media don't consider women who have sex with an under age child a paedophile?
I've often wondered this, you never hear of women peado's do you?
Old 12 December 2008, 12:55 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love Retard Rule, all the fun of the fair, stood outside a single blokes house cos he looks a bit funny or an overheard comment of "He looks like a Paedo" became "He is a Paedo" and then someone makes some sh1te up, before you know it the whole estate is outside, earlier than normal as they can Sky Plus Jeremy Kyle these days baying for blood swigging beer and smoking ****, the "Hard" blokes ready to do murder, the harpie women screaming, gangs of kids lurking round wondering whats going on.

Some poor sod gets murdered, it all goes quiet. They all go home to feed their kids deep fried breaded ****e, let them play GTA4 aged 8, stay out all night, lock them in the loft, give them a slap etc etc, as long as they dont **** the kids any other kind of abuse is tolerated.

I personally despise paedophiles having worked with one, he got arrested when I was at the Police and got sent down for 5 years, it does make you think when you have photos of your kids on your desks all the time he was there. I also despise council Estate justice, its like medeival peasants burning a witch.
Old 12 December 2008, 08:19 PM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

Default Sex offender - dealt with.

Sex offender stabbed to death - Yahoo! News UK

More of this needed
Old 12 December 2008, 08:20 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

So you advocate murder?

The people that did this are worse than the person they killed, and would probably murder someone if they suspected them of being a sex offender, but without proof.

Last edited by fatherpierre; 12 December 2008 at 08:22 PM.
Old 12 December 2008, 08:22 PM
Underworld
Scooby Regular

next one should be Baby P's Mother and Co.
Old 12 December 2008, 08:24 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fatherpierre
So you advocate murder?

The people that did this are worse than the person they killed, and would probably murder someone if they suspected them of being a sex offender, but without proof.
Well i do to scum like that
Old 12 December 2008, 08:29 PM
hux309
Also known as daz

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

"I would ask anyone who was in the area last night or in the early hours of this morning and saw or heard anything suspicious to get in touch with us."
Like that'll happen.
Old 12 December 2008, 08:38 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

And what if they had got it wrong. The intentions would have been the same, does that make it right?
Old 12 December 2008, 08:42 PM
New_scooby_04

Thread merged with the other one on the same issue.

Ns04
Old 12 December 2008, 08:42 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

Whereas I can understand why it has happened, if it has been done by any other people than those directly affected by the person {i.e. one of his victims or their family} then they are no better than him, in fact they are worse and no murderers. If it was done by those affected by what he has done then it is justice in a way, although it still doesn't make it right but a form of balance imo.

People cannot go around killing people no matter what they have done it is just not right, we do have a justice system which i would agree is poor but it is the system.
Old 12 December 2008, 08:55 PM
Luke
BANNED

Just another excuse for "meat heads" to think they are 'tough" by doing this.

There are hundreds of innocent men who have wrongly been tarnished with the "pedo" name. We need to ask our Government why he was released in the first place. We cannot blame him for been "out" .

Its very very easy to spread rumors about someone. Seen it been done . nothing more than a fake news paper cutting and his life was ruined.
Old 12 December 2008, 09:06 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Luke
Just another excuse for "meat heads" to think they are 'tough" by doing this.

There are hundreds of innocent men who have wrongly been tarnished with the "pedo" name. We need to ask our Government why he was released in the first place. We cannot blame him for been "out" .

Its very very easy to spread rumors about someone. Seen it been done . nothing more than a fake news paper cutting and his life was ruined.
I see consistency is one of your strong points

Quick Reply: Sex offender - dealt with.