Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Pictures of baby P

Search this Thread

Old 14 November 2008, 10:09 PM
Steve vRS
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Pictures of baby P

Seeing his little face makes a tragic case more human and even more harrowing if that was possible. He has blue eyes and a shock of blond hair, just like my daughter who is a similar age.

I hope his killers are well known in jail to the other in mates.

Steve

Last edited by Steve vRS; 14 November 2008 at 10:12 PM.
Old 14 November 2008, 10:16 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

I find it even more annoying that the person in charge is attempting to resist stepping down.

2 children in as many years clearly in danger and allowed to die? It would appear that those in charge are more interested in paper pushing than actually doing their job.
Old 14 November 2008, 10:17 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Dunno if I want to see the pictures .. couldnt believe the story .. dont want to make it real ..
Old 14 November 2008, 11:23 PM
daddyscoob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
Dunno if I want to see the pictures .. couldnt believe the story .. dont want to make it real ..
agree put the fuc***s down - low life scum
Old 14 November 2008, 11:31 PM
j4ckos mate
Scooby Regular

can i volunteer for the job
Old 14 November 2008, 11:50 PM
druddle
Scooby Regular

Makes me sick that the director of Radio 2 resigned over a matter that looks ridiculous compared to this, and yet no one within Haringey Social Services or anywhere else is accepting responsibility for this poor babys horrible life and death.

One childs horrible suffering is bad enough in the Haringey area (Victoria Climbie), and you would have thought that lessons would have been learnt and something would have been done after that, but it seems not. How many more poor children in this borough, and indeed anywhere else, need to be abused and murdered before something is done about this.

Dave
Old 14 November 2008, 11:58 PM
j4ckos mate
Scooby Regular

Dear me, why is it some people want them desperately yet cant have them, and yet pond life can

Trending Topics

Old 15 November 2008, 10:26 AM
salsa-king
Scooby Senior

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts

whats really sickeneing is the Uncle of the 15yr old girl who was living with the lodger at the house,
the uncle said that his niece said the screams were so bad she had to go outside and have a ***!

did anyone else hear the interview?

OMG!!!! tell me why she was there in the first place and why didn't she report it!!

Low life isn't the word now, its even lower than that.
Old 15 November 2008, 10:29 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by salsa-king
whats really sickeneing is the Uncle of the 15yr old girl who was living with the lodger at the house,
the uncle said that his niece said the screams were so bad she had to go outside and have a ***!

OMG!!!! tell me why she was there in the first place and why didn't she report it!!

The 15 yr old had to go outside for a *** ... sort of points towards the type of family living there !!
Old 15 November 2008, 10:33 AM
filfy
Scooby Regular

The poor boy died 15 months ago and only now are the authorities getting investigated. It makes you wonder how many other vulnerable children have failed to be protected in this time
Old 15 November 2008, 08:11 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Its hard to remain detached on this when you have got kids yourself,

it would appear to be a cataloge of errors from the ground up, and "trendy" lessons learnt policies and targets from the top down.

Whats to bet the head of the department got her kpi's mentioned as been in the green!!

Dont worry though, lessons will be learnt, and systems will be put into place to ensure this will nerver happen again.

oh, it allready has.....

ok then lets have a witch hunt

I think there will be a few more added to the 1.84m announced the other day

Mart
Old 16 November 2008, 12:25 AM
daddyscoob
Scooby Regular

I agree about the having kids yourself does make you feel differently. We waited till late in life to have a kid - I was 40. But now I would find it difficult to put into words how much love I have for my lad It might sound weird but at times reading about kids who get very ill, I always feel I'd rather get ill and even die if it meant my lad was fit and well. I know he's safe and in the best hands with his Mummy.

When you see stories like this it is just so tragic. A beautiful baby who, like any baby just wants one thing. That thing is to be loved by his mummy and daddy the people who he should be able to go to and trust for all the love and affection he could ever want.

This poor boy spent such a short time here and in that time all he must have known was terror, pain and hatred. If there was any way I could put these scumbags through just a little of what he went through I'd gladly do it
Old 16 November 2008, 12:32 AM
Luke-Avfc
Scooby Regular

Bring back Capital Punishment - A Life for A Life.. In this case 3 !!

For me those pictures were very moving and depressing..
Old 16 November 2008, 12:46 AM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

truly shocking
Old 16 November 2008, 01:15 AM
cossie-nutter
Scooby Regular

I feel sick just thinking about it. Being a father my self of 3 just makes you feel all weird and sick inside of what happens in the world today.
Old 16 November 2008, 05:13 AM
richardg
Scooby Regular

didn't know about that but would agree with pimmo's comment about not wanting to see. i would also echo the general views of everyone else in this thread
Old 16 November 2008, 10:53 AM
Paul&bon
Scooby Regular

Get your names down on the Sun's petition.

Baby P Petition
The fact that Baby P was allowed to die despite 60 visits from Haringey Social Services is a national disgrace.

I believe that ALL the social workers involved in the case of Baby P, including Sharon Shoesmith, Maria Ward and Gillie Christou should be sacked - and never allowed to work with vulnerable children again.

I call on Beverley Hughes, the Children's Minister, and Ed *****, the Education Secretary, to ensure that those responsible are removed from their positions immediately.

I also demand that the doctor and health visitor involved with Baby P, Dr Sabah Al-Zayyat and Paulette Thomas, should also lose their jobs.

I call on the General Medical Council to ensure that they do.

You can add your name to our list by filling in the boxes below.*

Click on the link below then click on the the link on the sun's web site to the petition

First picture of beautiful Baby P | The Sun |News
Old 16 November 2008, 11:11 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

People who are prepared to torture and murder a child as they did deserve the strongest possible punishment. There can be no excuse for what they did.

I think that it is vital that the authorities start to inflict real punishment on all crminals. At the moment they seem to get away with just about anything.

We need to go back to real punishments such as hard labour in prison without all the perks they are getting now, and penalties such as flogging-in public if necessary- should be re-instated. The punishments should be there to deter others and to make the criminals not want to undergo them again.

Les
Old 16 November 2008, 03:00 PM
Mitchy260
Scooby Regular

His name is Peter

These are his killers..

R.I.P Little Baby P <little-baby-p>

Uncovered: The Vile Mother of Baby P

This is why we need the death penalty, what i read in the papers this morning totally shocked me

Last edited by Mitchy260; 16 November 2008 at 03:03 PM.
Old 16 November 2008, 03:04 PM
speye91
Scooby Regular

I had to stop reading it,truelly shocking.
Old 16 November 2008, 03:43 PM
C17RPA
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Mitchy260
His name is Peter

These are his killers..

R.I.P Little Baby P <little-baby-p>

Uncovered: The Vile Mother of Baby P

This is why we need the death penalty, what i read in the papers this morning totally shocked me
i hope they all died in a very bad painfull slow way!!!!!!!!
Old 16 November 2008, 03:47 PM
zs_phil
Scooby Regular

i cannot read any of the news about this ,i watched the news the other day and it showed his little clothes covered in blood made me turn over straight away at the time i watched it i was putting my 17 month old daughter to bed i just looked at her and thought how on earth could anyone harm a child of any age like they did . i laid with her for an hour while she slept in my bed it put a lump in my throat .

bet they get 5 years and let out in 2 and ahalf
Old 16 November 2008, 04:58 PM
97TURBO
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by zs_phil

bet they get 5 years and let out in 2 and ahalf
We can only hope that they are sharing a block with somebody who has nothing to lose and they gut the *******s
I know its the easy "keyboard warrior" type comment but i would honestly give a couple of fingers just to get 10 minutes in a locked room with these ****ers!
Old 16 November 2008, 06:05 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Look at that fat f**king pic scum slag chavvy munter bitch

I would make an exception of never harming a woman for that grotesque being.
Old 16 November 2008, 06:23 PM
scoobz72
Scooby Regular

Sorry for this, but F+_+ing scumbags!
I hope these people get what coming to them in prison.
Wa*kers!!

I have 4 kids myself and I would do time for each one of them.
That child had a future, but now he is better off without you lot. Who knows who these people are?
Animals!!!!!
Old 16 November 2008, 07:00 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is why we need capital punishment,they dont deserve to live. Scum
Old 17 November 2008, 12:17 AM
Stevesbluewrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by salsa-king

I'd rather not hear the interview mate with her saying that.

How the hell anyone could do what they did for fun is beyond me. I felt sick when I first read the full story of Baby P. When I read what injurys the poor kiddie had was shocking just shocking. And when you have kids yourself it makes it that much more real.

I have a little boy just two months older that what Baby P was and looks almost the same. When he is upset or he has hurt himself it makes me feel guilty. I don't liek seeing him upset as you want them to enjoy themselves and be happy. I cannot bare to imagine how this poor lad must have felt and what pain and tourment he went through. And to hear how he screamed upsets me.

I pray that those evil arseholes suffer very slowly. How dare they do that to a child!! I hope they share a cell with some evil nutter that will teach them a lesson.

If they think they are big enough and can treat a kiddie like that. They can have a go at me. We will see how they like being used as a human punch bag for fun someone there own height and build!!

R.I.P little man.

Steve
Old 17 November 2008, 10:36 AM
Tony@Greenlight
Former Sponsor

What that poor child endured is absolutely horrific, like some of you I also have a little boy a couple of months older than Baby P - who also looks the same.

I can only echo what some of you are saying and feeling in as much as you just want your child to be happy and have the best in life. Every last one of us would want to take any pain or sadness away from our child. We'd lay down our lives for our children.

I heard a little about this mid-week and tried to avoid thinking about it too much, as it is so horrific. But with every paper (quite rightly) covering this in vivid detail and giving a voice to the baby that had no voice of his own at the time, I started to read more about this.

When reading what that poor child who didnt ask to be brought into the world and just wanted to be loved, but was helpless to the torture (inc both wrists broken, ear ripped off & weighing less than he did 5 months before). He deserved protection but endured hell on earth, this puts a lump in the throat every time you think of him.

All the responsible people (inc his MOTHER) get 14 years each for 50+ separate notable injuries and torture leading to death of a child??!!!! They'll probably be in isolation with a TV in their cell and a new identity when they're released. - What is wrong with our country??!!

There are no words to describe the sorrow I feel for this little guy and what he endured, I just hope he is in a better place now.

Harringey social services have totally failed this baby and the paper shufflers that dwelled on his case are complicit to his extended suffering. From what I saw this morning on Reuters (see link below) Social services split over Baby P | Reuters the Police wanted him moved into care where a foster family had been found, but senior people at social services (who still work there) declined this option.

The reason this case took so long to come to the public view was due to the two blokes involved (lodger & boyfriend) being in court this week, combined with a social worker that was involved breaking silence - which (when you read the papers coverage) shows the authority had disciplined this social worker and took a legal injunction to try and keep her quiet??!!!

What is wrong with these people?!!!

I just hope the people involved get what they deserve, which is not simply 14 years at casa del pentonville and a new I.D.

EVERY authority needs to wake up to the fact that these are children that need their protection and whatever resource it takes to help and more must be given!

Both the number and calibre of frontline social workers has to be improved, you need ex-CID/police, Nurses etc involved.

Cut the bureaucracy, ensure the police are involved and just do all it takes to get these children safe.

R.I.P. little guy

Tony
Old 17 November 2008, 11:50 AM
scoobz72
Scooby Regular

The parents, relatives and Social Services, has blood on their hands IMO.
The whole system needs review now!

I only think this little boy will RIP when justice has been done.
Old 17 November 2008, 11:58 AM
lozgti
Scooby Regular

Just how can someone do such a thing.It really is beyond anything human.

Again,as a parent of two it makes it all the worse just reading those articles.In fact I stopped after the first sentence.

That poor,poor child.As above RIP and I'm sure he is in a better place now

Quick Reply: Pictures of baby P