Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Saw 5 (anyone seen it?)

Search this Thread

Old 25 October 2008, 09:08 AM
beal
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saw 5 (anyone seen it?)

Anyone seen Saw 5 yet??was going to see it last night but too busy,just wondered good or bad??
Old 25 October 2008, 09:15 AM
yoza
BANNED

I didnt have the slightest idea that in the end it was the Policeman.
Old 25 October 2008, 09:41 AM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Yes mate. Me and the Mrs got lucky with some tickets yesterday, so went to the very first showing here in Scunny at 10.10am

It was good - only 4 people in the whole room (all the college fodder etc, prolly going Fri/Sat night). It was like being at home with a 40ft TV

Film was good, but there has to be a 6th instalement - too many loose ends left untied.

The line "you wont believe how it ends" should have been "you won't understand how it ends - as saw VI is coming soooon" . The shock was early on and the ending was quite predictable. However, me and the Mrs are huge fans of the Saw series (not bad considering I'm not really into films), and we enjoyed it. Just the loose ends as mentioned above real you along into thinking when the next one is out...
Old 25 October 2008, 09:52 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

As I undersand it Saw VI will be the last of the Saw seris and is scheduled for release Halloween 2009 and hopefully wil tie up all the loose ends.

Haven't seen V yet but in terms of film series the Saw saga has to be one if the better ones.
Old 25 October 2008, 10:55 AM
Spyd
Scooby Regular

Read a review which said it's the worst of all 'Saw' movies. I guess they had to run out of ideas some time... In my opinion the rating of the Saw movies decrease as new ones are being released. Should've stopped after making the first.
Old 25 October 2008, 10:59 AM
beal
Scooby Regular

I thought the first one was the best,has the new one got many 'games' in it?
Old 25 October 2008, 11:09 AM
Spyd
Scooby Regular

"Saw V is, again, very watchable, with some intense moments and no shortage of grisliness. But I'd still say it's the weakest entry in the series to date. The trouble is that the main narrative addition for this episode, which has to sustain half the running time, turns out to be a dramatically weak one.

I don't think a Saw film ever previously failed to create excitement or new meaning via one of its big twisty revelations, but Saw V's add next to nothing. The knowledge gained doesn't force any re-evaluation of the past events it concerns; you just see and know a bit more about them.".

Trending Topics

Old 25 October 2008, 12:21 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

dont think you can beat the 1st one, the ending of that was so un-unusal and unexpected but once that was learned the rest you had a good 70% idea of what was going on.

still like them and cant wait to watch saw 5,gotta watch it on my own tho,missus dont like them
Old 25 October 2008, 12:48 PM
JimmyBFC
Scooby Regular

bloody hell, only seen 2 and 3, want to see the rest now!