Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Rave review, Future Dance - Futurism , last sat.

Search this Thread

Old 11 February 2002, 01:24 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

I have tried to write a proper review of this event, but I got soooo wasted I cant remember most of it!
In which case I'll give you the edited highlights insted of the full works.
- The Wife Beater was out in force yet again!!!! I was completely wasted by the time I got to waterloo
- Jonny Kaos Saying to me "you should have got in for free" How many rave promoters do you know who say that to ordinary ravers and not their friends???
- The 27 stone gorilla security guard who watched my mate kev leap out of the queue to have a slash, then had a go at him when he came back. He made him walk back through the queue, all of which knew kev so it slowed him up by all of 30 seconds [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
- Dan Devotion taking no prisoners in room 2 with a tearing breakbeat hardcore set lasting 2 hours! I was going for it big style during that one! However....
- not as much as I was going for it in Energy's set. Dream FM classics was what was offer and Energy didnt dissapoint. I was rushing from start to finish and was totally exhausted by the end of his set. Dont ask me to name the tunes though
- Another security gripe, one meathead threw two of my friends out for falling asleep. he also had a go at me for resting my knees on one of the sofas [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
- Jonny Kaos' set at the was made extra special by me finding two discarded glo sticks. I was giving it Charly big potatoes right till the end of the night thanks to him
I had a great time. I will be going back V soon. Why? cos its a monthly event!!!! OOOOHHH Hardcore is back in London with a vengence!!!!
Hardcore to the bone
astraboy.
Old 11 February 2002, 01:43 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

http://gallery.ush.net/index2.html?task=view&dir=fd090202&image=dscf0030. jpg
heh, cut and paste this into your address bar for a highly amusing piccie of me in room 2 during Dan Devotion's set.
Note the bright orange tounge from far too much Lucozade
astraboy.
p.s. try not to abuse the comments section. cheers.