Stag party to organise

Search this Thread

Old 30 August 2008, 02:52 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stag party to organise

Hi Guys,

Just sitting in the airport waiting to go to Marbella for a few days & my mate who's getting married next year pipes up that he would like me to set up the stag party So i thought i would ask the question while waiting on the flight

The party is at the start of June & i instantly piped up that we should go to Puerto Banus (were we are heading at the moment) but allegedly its not that busy when we are going & due to the fact that the best man (i am a s'usher) cant get time off until the sunday means its a sunday to thursday jaunt.

So where is busy with loads of at this time ??

Any pointers guys ? I would love to go to Puerto Banus but i need some say so's to tell us that its busy

Cheers
Old 30 August 2008, 04:21 PM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

You want to go go somewhere with plenty of hot local talent and not too many other stag parties which rules out Tallinn Riga Krakow Prague and Amsterdam. I would say Moscow is a good shout but depends on the inteligence and attitude of the people going. Bratislava is alledgedly good but never been there myself.
Old 31 August 2008, 09:42 AM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

Its amazing how many stag parties are abroad these days... One lad I know went on a stag to to Rio for 3 weeks!!!
As long as the organiser makes sure that all the people that the groom wants to go can afford the time and the money to go comfortably then I think it's fine whatever is decided, but global expeditions that last more than a couple of days is bound to deter some people and result in some resentment, or some people missing just because the best man thinks the groom will respect him more for his originality...

I recommend a night out in the UK, for example, come to St Helens. During the day, you could visit the World Of Glass and see the history of how glass was made. Marvel at our collection of local tramps including the famous Johnny Wellies and listen to polish people talking outside tescos.
Then in the evening, drink in Buzbys bar and The Bullion before a dance in Lapilicious and kebab and a fight outside Genos
Sorted