Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Do you hate this too?

Search this Thread

Old 07 February 2002, 07:05 PM
C h a z
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

I'm getting very pi55ed off with companies with E-mail addresses who never ever reply. What is the point in them having an address plastered down the side of a van, or all over their web page. If nobody ever checks it, or can be bothered to reply. I am still waiting for a certain Subaru tuning outfit to return my E-mails. Perhaps I should go and see them directly, or would they just ignore me in their shop too?
Old 07 February 2002, 07:15 PM
Luke
BANNED

Chaz

Have you ever noticed... It doesnt matter where you are in the Queue in ashop.When the phone goes they stop serving and answer it!!! do what I do walk in and if there is a lot of people waiting

get out my mobile and phone them!!!! Straight to front of queue!!
Old 07 February 2002, 08:53 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

chaz,
I can sympathise with you as 90 percent of all my communication with my clients is via email, mainly due to client base being world wide, and it's rather annoying not to get responses from people when they are screaming at you that they have problems. To be honest, if an email comes in it's usally answered within 10 mins.

Which company is it?

Thing to bear in mind is that people get email addresses but might not have the time to go and check the email, plus the email is probably on the only computer in the office, and as such it might not be checked much.

I always email places rather than phone them, and it does wind me up when I don't get a reply, but to be honest I usually get a reply within 48 hours, which is not too bad. I don't use the phone that much, and it is purley due to my work life being nearly all email/web based. sad but true.
Old 07 February 2002, 09:31 PM
Little Miss WRX

Can sympathise too.

But before jumping down people's throats just take into consideration that an ISP may be down or some other technical difficulty that may be genuine and they are struggling to answer.

Just be patient I tend to find half the time I spell the email addresses wrong

Have you tried phoning them at all?

Cheers,

Michelle.
Old 07 February 2002, 09:42 PM
C h a z
Scooby Regular

Hi Michelle
Left a message on their ansaphone.

On a different note was it you that I was behind in Windermere last summer when we all went round the village making lots of noise? It was the day before the northern run which encluded the Ullswater hotel.
Old 08 February 2002, 01:18 PM
Dave P
Scooby Regular

BT Anytime down at the mo...

I work in an office and on a good day get only 100 mails. Was worse at my old firm went away for 2 weeks and when I got back 2,495 mails!!! Not easy to reply to them all.