Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Embarrassing moments

Search this Thread

Old 16 June 2008, 01:54 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Embarrassing moments

A radio station in Australia ran a phone-in competition to find the most embarrassing moment in listener's lives. The final four were:

4th Place
While in line at the bank one afternoon, my toddler decided to release some pent-up energy and started to run amuck. I was finally able to grab hold of her after receiving looks of disgust and annoyance from other patrons. I told her that if she didn't start behaving herself, right now, she would be punished. To my horror, she looked me in the eye and said in a voice just as threatening, 'If you don't let me go right now, I will tell Grandma I saw you kissing Daddy's willie last night.' After this enlightening exchange, the silence was deafening. Even the tellers stopped what they were doing. I mustered the last of my dignity and walked out of the bank, with my daughter in tow. The last thing I heard as the door closed behind me were screams of laughter.

3rd Place
It was the day before my 18th birthday. I was living at home, but my parents had gone out for the evening, so I invited my girlfriend over for a romantic night alone. As we lay in bed after making love, we heard the telephone ringing downstairs. I suggested to my girlfriend that I give her a piggyback ride down to the phone. Since we didn't want to miss the call, we didn't have time to get dressed. When we got to the bottom of the stairs, the lights suddenly came on as a whole crowd of people yelled 'SURPRISE'. My entire family parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins as well as my friends, were standing there. My girlfriend and were frozen on the spot in a state of shock and embarrassment for what seemed like an eternity. Since then, no one in my family has planned any surprise parties.

2nd Place
A lady picked up several items at a discount store. When she finally got up to the checkout, she learned that one of the items had no price tag. The checkout girl got on the public address system, which boomed out across the store for everyone to hear, "Price check for Tampax supersize." But it got worse. Someone at the rear of the store apparently misunderstood word 'Tampax' for 'Thumbtacks', and replied in a business like tone, his voice booming over the same public address system: 'Do you want the kind you push in with your thumb or the kind one you belt in with a hammer.'

1st Place.
And the winner is . .. .

This happened at a major Australian University , during a biology lecture. A professor was discussing the high glucose levels found in semen. A young woman raised her hand and asked, "If I understand you correctly, you are saying there is as much glucose in male semen as in sugar?" The professor responded, yes, that's correct adding some statistical data. Raising her hand again, the girl asked, "Then why doesn't it taste sweet?" After a stunned silence, the whole class burst out laughing. The poor girl turned bright red, and as she realised exactly what she had inadvertently said, she picked up her books, and without another word, walked out of the class. However, as she was heading for the door, the professor's was a classic. Totally straight faced, he answered her question. "It doesn't taste sweet because the taste-buds for sweetness are on the tip of your tongue and not in the back of your throat".

Old 16 June 2008, 02:05 PM
STi Lou
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brilliant
Old 16 June 2008, 02:10 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OMG these are older then Methuselah
Old 16 June 2008, 02:19 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Yep, but they're still awesome though Nice one
Old 16 June 2008, 02:41 PM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

I think the hebrews used to tell these little stories to keep themselves entertained
Old 16 June 2008, 02:43 PM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

My lever snapped...

.. now that was an embarrassing moment
Old 16 June 2008, 03:21 PM
speedymonkey
Scooby Regular

Location: On the PC, sipping a beer and listing to old skool choons :)

That last one was fatntastic
Crackin post Seniour Swiss

Trending Topics

Old 17 June 2008, 12:22 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Well and truly up to standard Swiss baby!

Les
Old 17 June 2008, 12:49 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine, Last Friday,

Went to get a brew at about 3.25, our office has doors that are open all day and lock at 5pm so that you need to use your card to get in, otherwise it wont open, I get my brew and walk back and to open the door when carrying something I use my foot and sort of flick it open and walk through as one motion.

Anyway, I did the flick as normal but I had forgot the early finish on a Friday that means the lock kicks in at 3.30, so my usual flick didnt work and I didnt stop, neither did my coffee, right down my front. All the people in the office were aware of was me hoving into veiw, then a thud, then silence.

I composed myself and then opened the door, walked in to a big round of applause, did I feel a tit, oh yes.
Old 17 June 2008, 03:01 PM
fitzscoob
Scooby Regular

At the golf club, to get out onto the patio area, there are three full length windows.

The two outside windows open, the middle one doesnt.

When the staff clean the windows, its very hard to notice the glass.

As yet I have managed to avoid it, but in the summer time its a bit of sport to guess how many guests will smack their face into the middle window.

You often dont see it, just hear a big DONG, and see someone sitting on their backside!
Old 17 June 2008, 03:05 PM
New_scooby_04

Embarrassing moment for Brittany

http://www.saynotocrack.com/wp-conte...y_commando.jpg

Ns04
Old 17 June 2008, 03:07 PM
New_scooby_04

With friends like these............

NSFW

http://www.prosoundweb.com/fun/Photofun/20-caught.jpg
Old 17 June 2008, 03:12 PM
Simon C
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
Embarrassing moment for Brittany

http://www.saynotocrack.com/wp-conte...y_commando.jpg

Ns04
Embarrasing yes, PR heaven though.
Old 17 June 2008, 03:18 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by Simon C
Embarrasing yes, PR heaven though.
After breaking up with "K-fed", I guess she just missed having a shaved **** around!