Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Sabotaging cigarettes

Search this Thread

Old 29 May 2008, 10:56 AM
bob r
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sabotaging cigarettes

I need to saboatage cigarettes so that the when the person that smokes them thinks they have been dipped in cat **** or similar. (without dippping in cat ****)

Any safe/ish ideas?
Old 29 May 2008, 11:00 AM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

dip them in dog ****, they will never tell the difference.
Old 29 May 2008, 11:07 AM
jimmyv
Scooby Regular

Get some of that stuff you use to stop biting your nails and paint it on the filters, tastes horrendous. I know i'd be pissed if that happened to my cigs.
Old 29 May 2008, 11:24 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Do you have any friends then?

Les
Old 29 May 2008, 11:58 AM
bish667
Scooby Regular

When i was really young me and my brother used to buy the novelty banger things from toy shops(same place you would get trick chewing gum and simillar) you'd slide them in the end of the cigarette and its not noticable, they start smoking away then.... BANG
We'd put 1 in every cig in the packet, think that helped my gran quit smoking.
Wasnt dangerous but would give them a hell of a fright, cant remember how much damage the cig took but i think it was unsmokable after
Old 29 May 2008, 12:03 PM
Rudolph Hooker
Scooby Regular

Poke a match head in the non tipped end, or dip the filter in cyanide, it'll stop them smoking for good!
Old 29 May 2008, 12:08 PM
MattW
Scooby Regular

soap?

Trending Topics

Old 29 May 2008, 12:28 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bob r
I need to saboatage cigarettes so that the when the person that smokes them thinks they have been dipped in cat **** or similar. (without dippping in cat ****)

Any safe/ish ideas?
Is that because you want them to stop smoking? Right! Lecture on it's way >

If yes, no need to do that. It's not gonna work. Rahter than falsifying their addiction object, you are better off demonstrating the reality to them. Keep talking all the bad things regarding smoking to them, even when they are puffing away one after another. Tell them how obnoxious they look when they smoke, their finger tips are yellowing, their face is wrinkling, their lungs are being blackened day by day by suffocating tar. As you know, Nothing works but the will of the person who wants to quit. To provoke the thought against smoking, you need to make them think how bad it is for them.

Now, if you want to go ahead with your catsh!t idea just for a tease , do so; if you find a way of doing it. Mind, this will only demonstrate (perhaps to yourself and the ones that know you did it ) how much YOU dislike that person's bad habit. It's not gonna make them quit on the solid grounds that they could lay by themselves. My suggestion on this will be to fumigate the cigarettes with the fumes of burning cat ****. Make sure that the cat **** is moist before putting it on the BBQ grill. The fumes will be more effective Make sure those cigarettes are smoked within next two hours of committing this mischief.

Good luck.
Old 29 May 2008, 12:30 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

swati u is so sensible you make me positevly sick
Old 29 May 2008, 12:35 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm unfortunately still a smoker....but, I reckon that taking a full pack pack from them when they aren't looking then placing one of the cigarettes, filter first, into your **** crack then replacing it into the packet and telling the owner is a really good way to put them off smoking. The idea of playing sweaty **** crack roulette with a pack of ciggies ain't a great one, unless you're into that sorta thing
Old 29 May 2008, 12:47 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 29 May 2008, 01:12 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bigsinky

It's based upon real experiments on people including myself and some others, BS The ones who cared for me hid and broke my cigarettes many a times! People preached to me about "fiver a pack" extravagance etc. All of that was something I could stay oblivious to. But what really worked was ME, facing up to the facts what it was actually doing to my body. Once I had accepted (rather than giving a blind eye to the facts, and carry on having a drag to kill my brain cells for temporary ridiculous pleasure), I started to question myself every time I lit a cigarette, why I was actully gripped by something as bad as that A point came when I got annoyed with my weak self for carrying on such an unnecessary and harmful addiction. So annoyed and frustrated that I decided never to smoke. There are better things to be addicted with, cigarettes is a very low class obesession IMO.

I have encouraged others giving up smoking with the same "reality check" technique. They are now breathing fresh air, and buying new leather sofas for their houses with the money they saved My new Plasma screen is stunning : People demonstrate very quick changes in them after giving up smoking. They feel physically fit, they get involved with gym etc. This theory of putting on weight after giving up smoking is nothing but the result of improved, tar free taste in mouth. But none of the people I know (including myself) put on weight after quitting TBH. The best thing about giving up is that one starts liking oneself more, and what's most important is to accept how "unnecessary" this bad habit is. Once accepted by oneself, it's easy to quit!
There are many replacements for nicotine e.g. chewing gums and patches etc. They keep one going until one decides to even bin them.
Old 29 May 2008, 01:31 PM
bob r
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Torquemada
I'm unfortunately still a smoker....but, I reckon that taking a full pack pack from them when they aren't looking then placing one of the cigarettes, filter first, into your **** crack then replacing it into the packet and telling the owner is a really good way to put them off smoking. The idea of playing sweaty **** crack roulette with a pack of ciggies ain't a great one, unless you're into that sorta thing
Not going to work, she isn't shy of my rusty bullet hole.
Old 29 May 2008, 01:32 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

hahaha, pmsl! That's so eeeeewwwwwwww!
Old 29 May 2008, 02:30 PM
coolangatta
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbohot
It's based upon real experiments on people including myself and some others, BS The ones who cared for me hid and broke my cigarettes many a times! People preached to me about "fiver a pack" extravagance etc. All of that was something I could stay oblivious to. But what really worked was ME, facing up to the facts what it was actually doing to my body. Once I had accepted (rather than giving a blind eye to the facts, and carry on having a drag to kill my brain cells for temporary ridiculous pleasure), I started to question myself every time I lit a cigarette, why I was actully gripped by something as bad as that A point came when I got annoyed with my weak self for carrying on such an unnecessary and harmful addiction. So annoyed and frustrated that I decided never to smoke. There are better things to be addicted with, cigarettes is a very low class obesession IMO.

I have encouraged others giving up smoking with the same "reality check" technique. They are now breathing fresh air, and buying new leather sofas for their houses with the money they saved My new Plasma screen is stunning : People demonstrate very quick changes in them after giving up smoking. They feel physically fit, they get involved with gym etc. This theory of putting on weight after giving up smoking is nothing but the result of improved, tar free taste in mouth. But none of the people I know (including myself) put on weight after quitting TBH. The best thing about giving up is that one starts liking oneself more, and what's most important is to accept how "unnecessary" this bad habit is. Once accepted by oneself, it's easy to quit!
There are many replacements for nicotine e.g. chewing gums and patches etc. They keep one going until one decides to even bin them.
You sir speak good sense I didn't have a cig for 6 years pretty much based on your self assessment method. I'm back on the weed now, don't ask me why because I can't give you a sensible answer
However on the fitness front, cigs have never given me a problem. I run and cycle at least as far/fast as I did while off the cigs.
I know there's a big difference between fitness and health but smoking has never been detrimental to my exercise regime.
It will take me to an early grave though But so will the drinking My Mum says loose women will too. I'm not convinced
Old 29 May 2008, 03:05 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by coolangatta
You sir speak good sense I didn't have a cig for 6 years pretty much based on your self assessment method. I'm back on the weed now, don't ask me why because I can't give you a sensible answer
However on the fitness front, cigs have never given me a problem. I run and cycle at least as far/fast as I did while off the cigs.
I know there's a big difference between fitness and health but smoking has never been detrimental to my exercise regime.
It will take me to an early grave though But so will the drinking My Mum says loose women will too. I'm not convinced
I happen to a madam, but no worries.

Well done on quitting smoking six years ago. Perhaps you have replaced cigarettes with your weed, thinking that at least it's not as bad as cigarettes? Some often do.

About exercises, I know of people who smoke and run marathon. This nearly 40 fitness instructor I know runs every day, joins nearly every race, and she has been smoking like a chimley since she was 16. I have always been physically active, even when I smoked. My point was that people have taken up better interests (not just the fitness) after quitting. In almost every case, giving up smoking makes people feel physically fitter, and more inclined to do other positive things. With you already being a runner through your smoking period, you may not have felt anymore fitter after quitting, but people generally do.
Old 29 May 2008, 03:26 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Leslie
Do you have any friends then?

Les

lets hope your 'friend' makes a point of informing you of your terrible BO and bad breath
Old 29 May 2008, 05:35 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Turbohot

what about the medicinal benefits of smoking? this may seem a tad outragous but my g/f's GP actually advised her NOT to give up smoking because of the calming effect it had on her. Yes, she is highly strung, but my god, actally advising someone not to give up smoking. As a healthcare professional i found that quite amazing.

I myself would like to give up as well. I did NRT last year and was going well (I had given up smoking for 14 years but went back to the coffin nails during a very stressful period in my life, about 2 years ago) but the fact that i can get 20 smokes for £2.50 instead of £5.80 and the fact that i actually don't smoke all that many per day (maybe 5 - 7 ciggies a day) doesn't give me a good enough reason to give them up.

I suppose the heart attack or stroke will wise me up but i just don't take these things seriously enough. I reckon i could give up, but then why don't I? the health benefits alone would be enormous. Any more advice?
Old 29 May 2008, 05:51 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Heart attacks hurt like hell ,apparently

* and they can be fatal
Old 30 May 2008, 12:28 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

what about the medicinal benefits of smoking? this may seem a tad outragous but my g/f's GP actually advised her NOT to give up smoking because of the calming effect it had on her. Yes, she is highly strung, but my god, actally advising someone not to give up smoking. As a healthcare professional i found that quite amazing.

I myself would like to give up as well. I did NRT last year and was going well (I had given up smoking for 14 years but went back to the coffin nails during a very stressful period in my life, about 2 years ago) but the fact that i can get 20 smokes for £2.50 instead of £5.80 and the fact that i actually don't smoke all that many per day (maybe 5 - 7 ciggies a day) doesn't give me a good enough reason to give them up.

I suppose the heart attack or stroke will wise me up but i just don't take these things seriously enough. I reckon i could give up, but then why don't I? the health benefits alone would be enormous. Any more advice?
Health practitioners usually tell their patients not to make too many changes at once. Could that be the reason for her to tell your GF to carry on smoking? Nicotine stimulates, it helps release Dopamine that causes pleasure and euphoria; offering a temporary relaxed state of mind. Smokers experience better focus, cocentration and mental stability too after a few drags. But cigarettes are known to do more harm than good. There's no way doctors would suggest a patient to "start" smoking for calming down. If they do, they are bad at their job Personally I am anti drugs, but if a GP suggests the intake of marijuana for arthritis and aches to someone, I would find it more rational than suggesting to smoke cigarettes to his/her patients for calming down. As i said before, there are plenty of replacement nicotine containing products out there. One just has to stop missing that "something" between one's fingers.

Sinky, whether cigarettes are affordable or not, that's not the question. The question is whether you really want to give them up, even if they were free! If you do, ask yourself why. If you have solid answers against your addiction, and a real wish to kick the habit, you will If not, you will always find one or the other reason to continue, or to be trapped in a give up- and- start again cycle. You don't give up because you like the pleasure you derive from it, and shelve it's harms in the very back of your mind. You don't look long term, you smoke for today. That's why. I prefer to be healthier and fitter for as long as I live, even if it's just for today. Therefore I called it a day with cigarettes
Old 30 May 2008, 12:46 AM
Gilesdwrc
Scooby Regular

Anyway, back to the thread.

Razor blade, CAREFULLY slit the *** longways just enough to let the air in but not so it's noticable. Cig is now un-smokable.
Old 30 May 2008, 12:53 AM
phil_wrx
Scooby Regular

put sulphur in them, will stink and make them sick
Old 30 May 2008, 07:37 AM
r32
Scooby Regular

Stick a needle in them just above the filter, ruins the pleasure.
Old 30 May 2008, 11:53 AM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bish667
When i was really young me and my brother used to buy the novelty banger things from toy shops(same place you would get trick chewing gum and simillar) you'd slide them in the end of the cigarette and its not noticable, they start smoking away then.... BANG
We'd put 1 in every cig in the packet, think that helped my gran quit smoking.
Wasnt dangerous but would give them a hell of a fright, cant remember how much damage the cig took but i think it was unsmokable after
I did this to my father when I was little. It was a small explosive paper triangle that you pushed into the end. The look on his face was priceless as he sat there with a filter in his mouth with three curls of paper attached to the end. When the second one went off he persuaded me not to do it again.....
Old 30 May 2008, 12:19 PM
bmac800
Scooby Regular

Saw someone push a menthol crystal (the things you disolve in hot water and sniff for blocked sinuses etc) into the end of a ***.Certainly worked he went absolutely nuts.
Old 30 May 2008, 12:26 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

Someone was steeling cigarettes out of peoples bags/ashtrays at work about 18 months ago.

I got a cigarette from one of the smokers and took it to the bathroom.

After a rather glorious sh*t, I proceeded to wipe my ****, then rub the cigarette into the bog roll that I had just used.

I then, rather gingerly, put the cigarette into the ash tray in the staff room.

It had vanished by the end of the shift, but no cigarettes ever went missing again